你喜欢吗 去你的
You like that? Fuck you!
-我要砸了你的车 -不 不 不 不
-I’ll kill your fucking car! -No. No, no. No.
我要砸了你的车
I’ll kill your fucking car!
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
不 我只是…想从现在开始自己处理
No, I just want to handle it by myself from now on.
不 不 不
No. No. No!
那与此事无关
That has nothing to do with it.
是的 车子熬到回家 你在家里打电♥话♥给我
Yes, the car made it home. You’re calling me at home.
不 沃尔特 看起来不是的…兰尼不会说出什么
No, Walter, it did not look like Larry was about to crack!
那是你的猜测
Well, that’s your perception.
沃尔特 你说得对
You know, Walter, you’re right.
有一句话我还没说
There is an unspoken message here.
就是 “去你的 别管我了”
It’s, “Fuck you! Leave me the fuck alone!”
没错 我会去练习的
Yeah, I’ll be at practice.
戴上你的尿布 李波斯基
Pin your diapers on, Lebowski.
杰奇·特里赫姆想见你
Jackie Treehorn wants to see you.
杰奇·特里赫姆知道你是哪个李波斯基
Jackie Treehorn knows which Lebowski you are, Lebowski.
杰奇·特里赫姆想见那个游手好闲的李波斯基
Jackie Treehorn wants to see the deadbeat Lebowski.
你要应付的不是白♥痴♥
You’re not dealing with morons here.
你好 酷哥 谢谢你的到来
Hello, Dude. Thanks for coming.
我是杰奇·特里赫姆
I’m Jackie Treehorn.
你这里地方不错啊
This is quite a pad you got here, man.
像世外桃源
Completely unspoiled.
-喝点什么吗 酷哥 -白色俄♥罗♥斯♥ 谢谢
-What’s your drink, Dude? -A White Russian. Thanks.
白色俄♥罗♥斯♥
White Russian.
-你的色情电影生意怎样了 杰奇 -我也不知道 酷哥
-How’s the smut business, Jackie? -I wouldn’t know, Dude.
我是做出版的 娱乐 政♥治♥主张
I deal in publishing, entertainment, political advocacy.
-一种僵局 -很遗憾 那是对的
-Which one’s Logjammin’? -Yes, regrettably, it’s true.
成人娱乐被加上了标准
Standards have fallen in adult entertainment.
这是录像 酷哥
It’s video, Dude.
既然我们要和那些业余的家伙竞争
Now that we’re competing with those amateurs,
我们可以投资一些有情节的故事加大生产量
we can’t afford to invest in little extras like story,
加入感情
production value, feelings.
人们忘记了…大脑是最大的情欲地带
You know, people forget that the brain is the biggest erogenous zone.
也许在你身上是的
On you maybe.
当然有利也有弊
Of course, you have to take the good with the bad.
可以用新的技术做一些刺♥激♥的事情
New technology permits us to do very exciting things
那些交互式的色情软件
in interactive erotic software.
未来的冲击波 酷哥 100%电子化
Wave of the future, Dude. 100% electronic.
我还是用手好了
Well, I still jerk off manually.
当然了 我知道你很迫不及待
Of course you do. I can see you’re anxious for me to get to the point.
我们开门见山 酷哥
Well, here it is, Dude.
邦妮在哪里
Where’s Bunny?
-我还以为你知道呢 -我怎么会知道
-Well, I thought you might know that, man. -Why would l?
她为了那一笔数目不小的债而从我这里逃跑了
She only ran off to get away from that rather sizable debt to me.
不 她没逃跑 只是…
No, she didn’t run off. She’s been…
那绑♥架♥的故事 我听说了 省下吧
I heard that kidnapping story, so save it.
我知道你被夹在中间 酷哥
I know you’re mixed up in all this, Dude.
我也不在乎你想从他丈夫那里得到什么好处
And I don’t care what you’re trying to get from the husband.
那是你的事情
That’s your business.
我要说的是我要我的东西
All I’m saying is I want mine.
是啊
Yeah, right, man.
有很多方面
I mean, there are a lot of facets to this,
很多部分…
a lot of interested parties.
不好意思
Excuse me.
怎么了
Yeah?
是啊
Oh, yeah?
那是什么
Where is that?
好了 好
All right. Yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-原谅我 -没问题
-Forgive me. -No problemo, man.
如果我找到你的钱…
So, if I can find your money,
对我有什么好处
what’s in it for the Dude?
那当然是可以商量的 再来一杯吗
Well, of course, there’s that to discuss. You want a refill?
-当然好了 -10%的费用
-Yeah, does the pope shit in the woods? -10% finder’s fee.
-好吗 -好的 成交
-That all right? -Okay. Done, Jackie.
好 我欣赏你做生意的方式
I dig the way you do business, man.
你的钱在一个叫兰尼·塞勒斯的小孩那里
Your money is being held by a kid named Larry Sellers.
他住在北好莱坞拉德弗德路…
He lives in North Hollywood on Radford,
在进进出出汉堡包附近
by the ln-N-Out Burger.
他是个臭小子
Fucking brat.
但我想你的手下…一定能搞定的 他才15岁
But I’m sure your goons can get it off him. I mean, he’s 15.
该死的学生
Flunking social studies.
如果你可以…
So, if you could just
写一张支票 50万的10%…
write me a check for my 10% of half a million,
5万…我马上就告辞
5 grand, I’ll go out and mingle.
你的酒调得不赖啊 杰奇
You mix a hell of a Caucasian, Jackie.
一个15岁的小子
Fifteen-year-old kid.
-那是开玩笑吗 -不 不 不是玩笑
-Is this some sort of a joke? -No. No joke.
不是开玩笑的 就在那小子那里
No funny stuff, Jackie. The kid’s got it.
嗨 伙计们
Hi, fellas.
那小子想要一辆车
Kid just wanted a car.
酷哥只想要回他的地毯
All the Dude ever wanted was his rug back.
我并不贪心
Not greedy.
它真的…
It really
跟我屋很搭调
tied the room together.
酷哥接受了黑暗的洗礼
Darkness washed over the Dude.
就像在没有月亮的晚上 在海上航行
Darker than a black steer’s tokus on a moonless prairie night.
进入一个无底洞
There was no bottom.
杰奇·特里赫姆出品
主演:酷哥
玛迪·李波斯基
保龄情史
这是你唯一的身份证明
Is this your only ID?
我知道我的权力
I know my rights, man.
你什么也不知道 李波斯基
You don’t know shit, Lebowski.
我要一个律师
I want a fucking lawyer, man.
我要…比尔·克斯勒
I want Bill Kunstler, man,
或者朗恩·库奇
or Ron Kuby.
特里赫姆先生告诉我们…
Mr. Treehorn tells us that he had to eject you
他将你从派对里赶出去
from his garden party,
你喝醉了 并失去控制
that you were drunk and abusive.
特里赫姆先生把什么事都看做女人
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
特里赫姆先生对这城市的贡献很大
Mr. Treehorn draws a lot of water in this town.
但你什么贡献也没有 李波斯基
You don’t draw shit, Lebowski.
这是个宁静的海滩社区
Now, we got a nice quiet little beach community here,
而我要保证它的宁静
and I aim to keep it nice and quiet.
我说明白一点
So let me make something plain.
我不喜欢你在这里搞事骚扰这里的市民 李波斯基
I don’t like you sucking around bothering our citizens, Lebowski.
我不喜欢你的鸟名字
I don’t like your jerk-off name.
不喜欢你的鸟脸
I don’t like your jerk-off face.
不喜欢你的鸟行为
I don’t like your jerk-off behavior.
我不喜欢你…怪胎
And I don’t like you, jerk-off.
听明白了吗
Do I make myself clear?
对不起 我刚才没在听
I’m sorry. I wasn’t listening.
该死的法♥西♥斯♥
Fucking fascist!
远离马里布 李波斯基
Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski.
远离马里布 混♥蛋♥
Stay out of Malibu, deadbeat!
将你该死的的屁♥股♥从我的社区带走
Keep your ugly, fucking, gold-bricking ass out of my beach community.
天啊…换个频道好吗
Jesus, man. Could you change the channel?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 如果你不喜欢我的音乐
Fuck you, man! If you don’t like my fucking music,
就别坐我的车
get your own fucking cab!
我真的…
I had a really rough…
我要将你踢出去
I’ll pull off to the side and kick your ass out.
我今晚真的很倒霉啊 我讨厌老鹰乐队
Man, come on. I had a rough night, and I hate the fucking Eagles, man.
滚出去 出去
Out of my fucking cab! Out! Man!
伙计 嗨
Man! Man! Hey!
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
杰弗里
Jeffrey.
-玛迪 -爱我吧
-Maude? -Love me.
那是我的浴袍啊
That’s my robe.
告诉我你的过去吧 杰弗里
Tell me about yourself, Jeffrey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!