You’re not blowing.
他是我们的客人 李波斯基太太
Our guest has to be getting along, Mrs. Lebowski.
你就是邦妮
You’re Bunny.
给我一千块我就帮你舔
I’ll suck your cock for $1,000.
美妙的女人啊
Wonderful woman.
她对性的开放 多么令人激赏呀
We’re all very fond of her. Very free-spirited.
布兰特不能观看 否则他就要给1百
Brandt can’t watch though, or he has to pay $100.
太不可思议了
That’s marvelous.
我要去找一个提款机
I’m just gonna go find a cash machine.
今晚我手风很顺
I’m slamming them tonight!
你们倒霉了
You guys are dead in the water.
好啊 走着瞧吧 唐尼
All right! Way to go, Donny!
有志者事竟成
“lf you will it, it is no dream.”
你迟到20分钟了 老兄 那是什么鬼东西
Fucking 20 minutes late, man. What the fuck is that?
提奥多尔·何素的著作
Theodore Herzl. Huh?
“犹太人的国家” 酷哥 有志者事竟成
State of lsrael. If you will it, Dude, it is no dream.
你在说什么鬼话
What the fuck are you talking about, man?
我问的是笼子里面有什么
The carrier. What’s in the fucking carrier? Huh?
那是辛迪雅的狗 应该是波美拉尼亚狗
Oh! Cynthia’s dog. Think it’s a Pomeranian.
我不能把它留在家里不然它会吃家具
Can’t leave him home alone or he eats the furniture.
辛迪雅和马迪去夏威夷的时候我要看着它
I’m watching it while Cynthia and Marty Ackerman are in Hawaii.
你带着那讨厌的狗来打保龄
You brought a fucking Pomeranian bowling?
带来打保龄
brought it bowling?
我不用给它租鞋子 我也不用给它买♥♥啤酒
I didn’t rent it shoes. I’m not buying it a fucking beer.
他也不能顶替你个衰人 酷哥
He’s not taking your fucking turn, Dude.
如果我那该死的前妻在和他男友去玩的时候
Man, if my fucking ex-wife asked me to take care of her fucking dog
叫我帮她看着小狗
while she and her boyfriend went to Honolulu,
我一定会叫她见鬼去吧 为什么不能带上飞机
I’d tell her to go fuck herself. Why can’t she board it?
酷哥 首先你没有前妻
First of all, Dude, you don’t have an ex.
其次 这是一只名犬
Secondly, this is a fucking show dog with fucking papers.
不能带上飞机 它会发脾气的 毛也会掉下来
You can’t board it. It gets upset. its hair falls out.
-沃尔特…-该死的名犬
-Walter… -Fucking dog has fucking papers.
越线了
Over the line!
不好意思 烟仔 你的脚越线了 那是犯规的
I’m sorry, Smokey. You were over the line. That’s a foul.
胡说 记一个8分 酷哥
Bullshit. Mark it eight, Dude.
不好意思 记零分 下一轮
Excuse me. Mark it zero. Next frame.
胡说 沃尔特 记一个8分 酷哥
Bullshit, Walter. Mark it eight, Dude.
烟仔 这里不是越南 现在是打保龄 凡事都讲规则
Smokey, this is not Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.
沃尔特 只是…算了吧 烟仔是哥们儿
Hey, Walter, come on. Hey, man, it’s Smokey.
他的脚越线了而已
So his toe slipped over a little, you know.
-只是游戏而已 -这是计分赛
-It’s just a game, man. -This is a league game.
决定谁进入下一次巡回赛
This determines who enters the next round robin.
-我有错吗 -你是没错 但我也没有…
-Am I wrong? -Yeah, but I wasn’t…
-我错了吗 -没错 但我得8分也没错
-Am I wrong? -Yeah, but I wasn’t over.
给我记分表 酷哥 我要记一个8分
Give me the marker, Dude. I’m marking an eight.
烟仔
Smokey, my friend,
-你在进入一个痛苦的世界 -沃尔特
-you’re entering a world of pain. -Walter, man.
记录一个8分 你在进入一个痛苦的世界
You mark that frame an eight, you’re entering a world of pain.
-我不会…-一个痛苦的世界
-I’m not… -A world of pain.
酷哥 这是你的搭档
Look, Dude, this is your partner.
这个世界变疯狂了吗
Has the whole world gone crazy?
这里只有我在乎规则吗
Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules?
记零分
Mark it zero!
他们在叫警♥察♥ 伙计 拿开那东西
They’re calling the cops, man. Put the piece away.
-记零分 -沃尔特 拿开那东西
-Mark it zero! -Walter, put the piece away.
-沃尔特 -你以为我在开玩笑吗
-Walter. -You think I’m fucking around here?
记零分
Mark it zero!
好了 一个零分
All right. It’s fucking zero.
你高兴了吗 疯子
You happy, you crazy fuck?
这是计分赛 烟仔
It’s a league game, Smokey.
你不能这样做
You can’t do that, man.
这些人和我一样 是和平主义者
These guys, you know, they’re like me, they’re pacifists.
烟仔是一个拒绝兵役的人
Smokey was a conscientious objector.
酷哥 你知道我曾经是和平主义者
You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism at one point.
当然不是在越南的时候
Not in Nam, of course.
你知道刚才这样他很难受
And you know he’s got emotional problems, man.
你是说 超过了和平主义
You mean, beyond pacifism?
他很脆弱 非常脆弱
He’s fragile. He’s very fragile.
我可不知道
I did not know that.
算了 覆水难收
Well, it’s all water under the bridge.
我们一定要进入下一次巡回赛
And we do enter the next round robin.
-我有错吗 -不 你没错
-Am I wrong? -No, you’re not wrong.
-我有错吗 -你没错 沃尔特
-Am I wrong? -You’re not wrong, Walter.
你只是个混♥蛋♥
You’re just an asshole.
那好吧
Okay then.
我们下周就要对 昆提那和奥布赖恩
Play Quintana and O’Brien next week.
他们应该很容易对付
They should be pushovers.
老兄 你能不能…
Man, would you just…
放轻松 伙计
Just take it easy, man.
那是你对所有问题的回答 酷哥
You know, that’s your answer for everything, Dude.
我要指出一点 和平主义不是…
Let me point out something. Pacifism is not…
看看现在伊♥拉♥克♥的情况
Look at our current situation with that camel fucker in Iraq.
和平主义不是用来隐藏的
Pacifism is not something to hide behind.
放轻松 伙计
Just take it easy, man.
我非常冷静 酷哥
I’m perfectly calm, Dude.
-是啊 挥舞着手♥枪♥也算是吗 -比你冷静
-Yeah, waving the fucking gun around? -Calmer than you are.
你别那么冲动好吗
Will you just take it easy?
比你更冷静
Calmer than you are.
酷哥 这是烟仔
Dude, this is Smokey.
我不想在这件事情上搞僵了
Look, I don’t wanna be a hard-on about this,
我知道那不是你的错
and I know it wasn’t your fault,
但我觉得应该告诉你
but I just thought it was fair to tell you
吉尔伯特和我会将这个递交给赛会
that Gilbert and I will be submitting this to the league
并要求他们取消这一轮的赛事
and asking them to set aside the round.
也许会将罚分记给我们
I don’t know, maybe forfeit it to us.
我想只是一个警告
So, like I say, just thought, you know, fair warning.
告诉沃尔特
Tell Walter.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
李波斯基先生 我是布兰特…
Mr. Lebowski, this is Brandt at…
我在李波斯基先生的办公室
Well, at Mr. Lebowski’s office.
请尽快回电
Please call us as soon as it’s convenient.
李波斯基先生 我是
Mr. Lebowski, this is Mel Zelnicker
南部保龄球赛会的比尔
of the Southern Cal Bowling League.
我刚收到一份非正式的报告
I just got an informal report
你的一位队员 沃尔特·索布查克…
that a member of your team, a Walter Sobchak,
在计分的时候出示枪♥械♥
drew a firearm during league play.
如果情况属实
If this is true, of course,
此行为违反了
it contravenes a number of the league’s bylaws
计分的规则…
and also article 27 of the league…
-酷哥 -你好啊 蒙迪
-Dude. -Hey, Marty.
酷哥 我参加了…
Dude, I finally got…
舞蹈比赛
I got the venue I wanted.
我将表演5人舞蹈
I’m performing my dance quintet, you know, my cycle,
周二晚上在杰克森喷泉剧院举♥行♥
at Crane Jackson’s Fountain Street Theater on Tuesday night.
希望你能到场给我打气
And, well, I’d love it if you came and gave me notes.
我会去的 伙计
I’ll be there, man.
酷哥…明天已经10号♥了
Dude, tomorrow’s already the tenth.
是啊
Far out.
对了 对了
Oh. Oh, all right. Okay.
把房♥租塞进我门口就行了
Just slip the rent under my door.
严重违规并检查
serious infraction and examine your standing.
谢谢
Thank you.
李波斯基先生 又是我布兰特
Mr. Lebowski, Brandt again.
请尽快回复我们 我会派轿车来接你
Please do call us as soon as you get in and I’ll send the limo.
希望你不会拒绝 因为那地毯的事情…
I hope you’re not avoiding this call because of the rug,
我可以保证 绝对不是问题
which I assure you is not a problem.
我们需要你的帮忙
We need your help, and…
我们非常想见到你 谢谢你 我是布兰特
Well, we would very much like to see you. Thank you. It’s Brandt.
我们有个坏消息
We’ve had some terrible news.
李波斯基先生将自己隔离在西边房♥
Mr. Lebowski’s in seclusion in the west wing.
李波斯基先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!