Okay, that’s That’s bullshit.
好吧 胡扯
You need to stop freaking out and calm down.
你要冷静下来
And you need to stop being a coward.
你别再懦夫了
Right.
好吧
The greatest hits comin’ back.
精选辑又来了
Okay, you can just Well, you can stop.
好的 你可以停下了
I’ll I’ll replay the rest of this from memory.
我会从记忆中回放其余部分
Yeah, don’t Listen to me
别走 听我说
Oh. You’re giraffe-ing it.
你有长颈鹿
It’s the biggest thing they had.
店里卖♥♥的最大的东西
I don’t even know if she likes giraffes.
我甚至不知道她是否喜欢长颈鹿
We never talked about
我们从来没有谈过
giraffes.
长颈鹿
Hey, do they know what they’re doing?
他们知道自己在干什么吗
‘Cause they don’t tell us anything.
因为他们什么都不告诉我们
Like, uh, Lyme disease.
比如莱姆病
You know, the girl on The Real World had it.
那个女孩现实世界中得过此病
Did you guys look for that? Yes, we did.
你们研究过吗 是的 我们做过
You know, she gets hurt all the time,
她总是受到伤害
and she messed up her ankle recently. Could that be lupus?
她最近伤了脚裸 会不会是狼疮
Listen, we’re looking into everything.
我们正在搜寻一切可能
We’re not holding anything back from you.
目前没有答案
We’re still just eliminating possibilities.
我们只是在消除可能性
‘Cause Beth wants to move her to Northwestern.
因为贝丝想把她移到西北医院
No. Emily should not be moved.
不 艾米丽不该被移♥动♥
The hospital will approve it
医院需要批准
because it’ll get the liability off their hands.
不然会担责的
But we put her in a coma for a reason,
但我们让她昏迷是有原因的
to stabilize her.
为了稳定她
Moving her could be very dangerous.
移♥动♥她 可能非常危险
Trust me, she is fighting this, and so are we.
相信我 她和我们一样在抗争
Hey, Terry, I was just talking to the
嘿 泰利 我只才和他们谈过
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 嗯
Yeah, of course.
当然
Fine. Totally fine.
完全没问题
Just, uh Beth went to Emily, so, uh
贝丝去了艾米丽家 所以
I’m gonna wait here till they kick me out, you know?
我要在这里等他们赶我走
Just keep an eye on her.
盯着她
Do you want to crash at my place?
你想去我家打盹吗
You got Golf Channel? No.
你有高尔夫频道吗 没有
That wasn’t funny, right?
那不好笑 对吧
Oh, I didn’t I thought that was a serious question.
我没有 我认为目前应严肃点
Let’s get the fuck out of here.
我们离开这鬼地方
So
那么
This is the place.
就是这里了
Huh. Wow.
啊 喔
This place is terrible.
这地方太可怕了
Hey, uh, I talked to Nurse Judy,
我和朱迪护士谈过了
and she was saying that, like,
她说
moving Emily could be a bad idea.
搬动艾米丽 可能是个坏主意
Really?
真的
Yeah, she said it could be dangerous.
是的 她说可能很危险
Like, something
像是
Yeah, I hear you.
对 我听到了
And Hmm.

I just I’d give anything just to
我愿意付出一切
trade places with Emily.
如果能与艾米丽对换处境
You know?
你知道吗
Being a parent, it’s It’s a nightmare.
身为父母 这是噩梦
Loving somebody this much sucks.
爱一个人 这种情况太糟
Yeah.
是的
And, uh,
还有
I guess you’ve noticed the tension
我想你已经注意到了
between Beth and me.
贝丝和我之间的紧张关系
Uh, not really.
嗯 不 这真的
Uh, it’s none of my business,
嗯 这不关我的事
so I don’t try to Yeah, well, it’s
所以我不想 对 这是
Uh, it’s there.
既来之
Big-time.
则安之
It’s getting really late. We should go to sleep.
真的很晚了 我们应该睡觉了
I cheated on her.
我背叛了她
Fuck.
妈的
I did.
真的
It was just a one-night stand.
那只是一♥夜♥情♥
Okay. We met at some bar
是的 我们在某个酒吧相遇
in Cincinnati.
在辛辛那提
They They have these teacher conferences.
开教师会议
Who goes to a math conference to get laid?
哪个参加数学会议还会劈腿?
Math teachers?
数学老师
Yeah.
是的
I I think I was depressed.
我觉得我很沮丧
That’s what it was. Yeah.
就是这样 是的
Let’s talk about it tomorrow.
我们明天再谈吧
Get a full night’s sleep,
好好睡一觉
tackle it fresh in the morning
早上再说
She just smelled so good.
她只是 闻起来很香
It was horrible, too.
太可怕了
As soon as I was finished, as soon as I’d finished,
我-搞完 搞完后
I was like, “What did you fucking do?
我就说 “你♥他♥妈♥的做了什么 ”
“What did you just do?
“你刚刚做了什么 ”
“What did you do?”
“你做了什么 ”
You know, that that, uh,
你知道那个
moment of clarity you get, right after an orgasm.
瞬间的清醒 就在高♥潮♥之后
Yeah.

I told Beth right away.
我马上告诉贝丝
I had to.
我必须这么做
She was devastated.
她很伤心
And now she hates me.
现在她恨我
She might be mad at you, but
她可能会生你的气 但是
But she doesn’t hate you.
但她不恨你
Should’ve heard the way she was talking about you.
听她说话的方式 能看出来
Mmm.

Hey, can I ask you something?
嘿 我能问你点事吗
Why’d you tell her?
你为什么告诉她
Oh, I had to.
我不得不这么做
I’m no good with guilt.
我不擅长内疚
Do you guys talk about it?
你们谈过吗
Not anymore.
后来没有
She said she forgave me, but but, no.
她说她原谅了我 但是
She hasn’t.
她没有
Let me give you some advice, Kumail.
让我给你一些建议 库米尔
You’re gonna know the woman that you want to spend
与你共度余生的
the rest of your life with
那个女人
when you cheat on her.
当你欺骗她的时候
When you cheat on her and you just feel like shit.
当你欺骗她时 你会觉得自己很蠢
So to fully know I love someone,
所以 如果我彻底爱一个人
I have to cheat on them?
我得骗她们
Out loud, it sounds stupid.
大声点 听起来很愚蠢
Eh, it’s Yeah, that’s terrible advice.
嗯 这是 糟糕的建议
Love

Love isn’t easy.
爱并不容易
That’s why they call it love.
所以被称之为爱
I don’t really get that either.
我也不太明白
I know. I thought I could just start saying something,
我知道 我以为我会说些什么
and something smart would come out.
会触动聪明的神经
Hey, did you see Terry?
你看到泰利了吗
Yeah, I heard him leave this morning.
我今天早上听到他离开了
I’m going to Subbies. You want anything?
我要去便利店 你要带什么吗
Nah, I’m good. Thank you.
不 我不用 谢谢
You don’t want a hot dog or nothin’?
你不想要热狗吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!