Heckling doesn’t have to be negative.
起哄不一定是消极的
So, if I If I yelled out, like,
如果我大喊
“You’re amazing in bed!”
“你在床上太棒了”
That’d be a heckle?
那算会是起哄
Yeah. It would be an accurate heckle.
是的 这绝对是起哄
Cool. Whoa.
酷 哇
Bye.
再见
Oh. Don’t go.
哦 别走
No, you can I’m going.
不 你可以 我要走了
You scared my friend off now.
你把我朋友吓跑了
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
Emily.
艾米丽
Emily. Here
艾米丽
I want to show you something, Emily.
我想给你看点东西 艾米丽
This is your name in Urdu.
这是你名字 乌尔都语
Oh.

Does this move work?
这招管用吗
I’ve had some minor success with it.
我已经小有成功
Bullshit.
废话
So, you just came to a comedy show
你和你朋友
with your friends?
-起看喜剧
Yeah. We’re all grad students at the University of Chicago.
是的 我们都是芝加哥大学的研究生
What are you studying at grad school?
你在研究什么
I study psychology. I’m going to be a therapist.
我学习心理学 我要当心理医生
Oh, so you’re gonna sit on a couch, and, like,
所以你要坐在沙发上 然后
ask people, like, “How does that make you feel?”
问别人 比如 “这让你感觉如何 ”
I mean, eventually, yeah.
我是说最终 没错
Right now I’m just doing fieldwork
现在我在做现场调查
with this group of guys
和一伙
who are convicted of domestic violence.
被判家庭暴♥力♥罪的人
Jesus. Oh, wow. Cheers to that.
上帝 哇 干杯
No, don’t cheers to that. To you being a therapist.
不 别为那个干杯 敬你是个心理医生
Great. To me getting my master’s.
好极了 敬我的硕士学位
We’ll start there, and then we’ll go to the rest of it.
从此处开始 然后我们去其他地方
So, my roommate Chris is probably on the couch.
我的室友克里斯可能在沙发上
He’s gonna want to try and start a conversation.
他会想试着开始心理谈话
So, do not engage.
所以 不要答应
Okay.
好的
Let’s go.
我们上
Hey, pals. Hey.
嘿 伙计 嘿
Hi.
你好
Good for him. Good for him.
对他有好处
Do you want to watch a movie?
你想看电影吗
Sure. Okay.
当然 好的
Should I just, like, put my stuff down or
我应该把我的东西放下 还是
Yeah, I would say it’s safe. You know what?
请吧 我会说挺安全的
That area’s Go for that area.
那个区域 放那里
I cleaned that earlier this year, so
我今年早些时候就清理过了
Should I take my shoes off or is this a shoes-on bed?
我要脱鞋吗 或者这是免脱鞋床
No, it’s a shoes-off bed.
不 这是“要脱鞋”床
I have I have strict rules.
我有严格的规定
Cool. Cool.

Oh, wow.
哦 喔
That is totally, uh, an inflated mattress.
充气床垫
Yeah. Well, did you think it was gonna be
是的 那你本来期待
a flat, inflatable mattress?
充气床垫
I did think it might be an actual mattress,
我本认为床垫就是真的床垫
but you know.
但你知道
Well, air mattresses are actual mattresses.
气垫床垫也是真实床垫的一种
You’re being bigoted
你太固执了
Okay. Uhhuh. towards airbased
好吧 靠着空气
Uh-huh.

Towards airbased mattresses? comfort items.
对 靠着空气底垫 很舒适的物品
Night of the Living Dead?
活死人之夜
Sure, I haven’t ever seen that movie.
好啊 我从没看过那部电影
Okay, so, basically, the dead start rising.
好了 既然死人都爬起来了
Mmmhmm. And the good guys, um
嗯哼 那么活人是不是该
Text Lauren.
短♥信♥劳伦
You up, girl?
你醒了吗 女孩
No, fuck, no.
不 妈的 不
What do you want to say to Warren?
你想对沃伦说什么
She

What do you want to say to
你想说什么
You up, period.
你醒醒 句号♥
Send.
发送
That may be beyond my abilities at the moment.
这可能超出了我的能力范围
Fuck. No.
妈的 不
What are these scars?
这些伤疤是什么
Oh, they’re, uh, smallpox vaccination.
天花疫苗
I thought only old people had those.
我以为只有老人有
Well, I’m from Pakistan,
我来自巴基斯坦
and we’re still fighting some battles
我们还在奋斗
you guys have already won.
但你们已经赢了
What were you like in high school?
你在高中是什么样的
Were you, like, super funny?
你是不是超级搞笑
Were you really smart?
你真的很聪明吗
Were you

I was very shy.
我很害羞
They called me Chashmullee.
他们叫我 “掐死牡蛎”
What is that?
什么意思
It roughly translates to “dweeb.”
大致翻译成 “白♥痴♥”
I’ll show you a picture.
我给你看张照片
Of you in high school? Oh, my God.
你高中时 哦 天啊
Boom. No.
嘣 不
And I’m thinking I’m killing it right now.
我要删了它
What inspired this haircut? Hugh Grant.
这个发型的来源是什么 休格兰特
No. Yeah.
不 是的
Oh, no. Big fan.
不 大粉丝
And you’re so serious, too. Okay.
你好严肃 好吧
I read an interview with Hugh Grant.
我读过一篇休格兰特的采访
He said he doesn’t smile. No. That’s not real.
他说他从来不笑 假的吧
‘Cause it makes his face look fat, so I didn’t
因为他笑起来很胖 所以我从不
I didn’t smile in pictures for many years.
我不在照片中微笑 很多年
What were you like in high school?
你在高中什么样
Um

Were you, like, voted, like, most sexy?
你是否 被评为 最性感
No. I was voted most noticeable.
没有 我被评为最引人注目
That’s good. No, it’s really not good.
很好 不 真的不好
I, uh, had acne, and I was a goth, and
我有粉刺 我曾很哥特(不快乐)
I had this terrible perm.
我烫发
Um, yeah, the kids called me Beetlejuice.
嗯 是的 孩子们叫我阴间大♥法♥师(蒂姆·伯顿1988年导演电影)
I don’t know why.
我不知道为什么
Actually, I do know why.
事实上 我知道为什么
It’s because they thought I looked like Beetlejuice.
因为他们认为我外形像阴间大♥法♥师
I think I’m done with this subject.
我得结束这个话题了
In fact, I think I’m gonna go home.
事实上 我想要回家了
Wait, wait. We haven’t even had sex again yet.
等等 我们还没有再次亲热
Yeah, I’m just not that kind of girl.
我不是那种女孩
I only have sex once on the first date.
第一次约会 我只亲热一次
Wow. Plus a hand job.
喔 外加一份手活儿
Okay, well, I haven’t had that, so
好吧 我还没有手活 所以
You don’t get that because you made fun of me.
你不明白 其实因为你取笑我
What is happening? What are you doing?
怎么了 你在做什么
I’m changing under this blanket.
我在毯子下面换衣服
I’ve seen everything. Do you remember?
我什么都看过了 记得吗
We were just having sex.
我们刚做完爱
Yeah, but we were, like, in the throes of passion then,
是啊 但我们刚才是激♥情♥的阵痛
and
然后
Listen, I had a really nice time.
听着 我过得很愉快
Thank you very much.
谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!