even after several days in bed,
即使在床上躺了几天
which is strange. Mmm.
这很奇怪 嗯
Still’s disease is when the body thinks healthy tissue
类风湿病是一种机体认为健康组织
is an infection, so it tries to fight it.
患有感染 所以机体试图对抗感染体
Uhhuh. It’s like a big
嗯 类似的巨大
biological misunderstanding.
的生物误解
Yeah, yeah. So,
是的 所以
we gave her anti-inflammatories,
我们给她消炎
and she stabilized within hours.
她几小时内就稳定下来了
She’s gonna take time to recover,
她要花点时间来恢复
but she’ll be fine.
但她会没事的
Wow. Full recovery.
喔 完全恢复
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I was visiting someone down the hall,
我在大厅里拜访某人
and I was, like, I’ll just pop in
我顺路而已
and say hi to Emily. Oh.
向艾米丽问好 哦
No, I’m joking. I’m here for you.
我在开玩笑 我是来找你的
You’re an asshole, and I don’t like you.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 我不喜欢你
I’m not an asshole. I’m really not.
我不是混♥蛋♥ 我真的不是
Oh, no, you’re an asshole.
不 你是个混♥蛋♥
You have a lot of drugs in you,
你服了很多药物
so you’re, like, not thinking as clearly.
所以你思维不太清晰
No, dawg, I’m not joking.
不 伙计 我没开玩笑
You’re not funny to me.
你对我一点都不好笑
You just make me sad.
你让我很伤心
You make me sad inside of my heart,
你让我内心感到悲伤
and it makes me sad to look at you.
看着你让我很伤心
So, I think you should probably go.
所以我想你该走了
Just go, and tell my mom I want her.
快去告诉我妈妈 我要她
Will you please get my mom?
请你去找我妈妈好吗
I’m so sorry about that. Yeah, it’s fine. Yeah.
我很抱歉 好的 很好
Um, Emily wants to see you.
艾米丽想见你
Oh.

Um, I’m gonna head out.
嗯 我要走了
I don’t think I should be here.
我不该继续呆着
Ah, Kumail, here’s the thing.
库米尔 事情是这样的
Your living condition, it’s, uh
你的生活状况
It’s a potential health risk.
有潜在的健康风险
And you’re not that funny.
你也没那么好笑
But you’re probably not suited to do anything else either,
但你可能也不适合做其他事
so that’s troublesome.
那就麻烦了
You really made it sound like you were gonna
听起来你像要
say something positive there.
说点积极的话
Yeah, I guess I did, didn’t I?
我想是的
Well, you know
嗯 你知道
You know I know the good stuff.
你知道我有美德
I know the good stuff.
我有美德
I don’t know, so you know
我不知道 所以你懂的
You know how I feel. I got to
你知道我的感受 我要
I got to get in. Yeah.
我得进去 是的
What’d I miss? What’d I miss?
我错过了什么
Brick on top of the grilled cheese and
烤奶酪浇冰淇淋
Yeah.

Yeah, I want that.
是的 我想要
Be right back. Bacon or something
马上回来 培根或其他
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
So you’re gonna hang around Chicago for a while?
你要在芝加哥待一阵子
Yeah.
是的
She’s got physical therapy. Oh.
她要理疗 哦
Did you ever think you’d be excited
你有没有想过你会很兴奋
to have your daughter go through physical therapy?
让你的女儿去接受理疗
It’s so strange that we could go through
如此奇怪 我们一起
one of the most intense experiences
经历了生活中
of our lives together and just
最强烈的经历
Just never see each other again.
所以别再见面了
Maybe.
也许
But I hope not.
但我希望不会
threw a bird at you, and then ran away,
向你扔了一只鸟 然后跑开了
and you’re like, “Oh, crap!
然后你就说 妈的
“I own a bird now!”
我现在有一只鸟
Hi, little sad man.
嘿 悲衰的小人
Mopey boy.
郁闷的男孩
Hey.

We have something to tell you.
我们有事要告诉你
Yes. Tell him.
告诉他
We’re moving to New York. New York.
我们要去纽约 纽约
What? Mmhmm.
什么 嗯
And we want you to come with us.
我们希望你和我们一起去
Are you serious?
真的吗
You got to do it. It’s gonna suck at first,
必须的 开始会很糟
but we’re gonna have each other,
但我们会在一起
and maybe we’ll eventually get paid to write jokes.
也许拿报酬写笑话
Mm-hmm. It’s gonna be the best.
嗯 这样最好
Come on, dude.
来吧 伙计
You have to come.
你一定要来
I know you did not get Montreal,
我知道你没有去蒙特利尔
and that is only because
只是因为
you did one of the worst sets I’ve ever seen
你那次表演有史以来最差劲
in my goddamn life.
于我一辈子
Yeah. It was nonsense.
是的 完全是一派胡言
A living disgrace.
活生生的耻辱
I would call it shit, but I would be worried
我会称之为狗屎 但我会担心
that I’d be insulting actual shit.
我是不是侮辱了 “狗屎” 二宇
Yeah, it was so bone-chilling to me,
对我来说大冷了
I thought a ghost had passed right through me.
我以为有鬼从我身边经过
We don’t have to keep going over
我们不必再继续
how bad the set was.
讨♥伐♥这次表演了
I saw their faces
我看到他们的表情
and the noises they didn’t make.
还有他们没有发出的呱噪
I felt one of my eggs die.
我觉得我死了一枚卵子
Doesn’t that happen, like, every month?
不是每个月都这样吗
It happens every month, Kumail,
每个月都有 库米尔
but I don’t always feel it and go
但不是每次都能感觉到它的离开
And that’s what you made me do.
是你让我这样的
Yeah. I
是的 我
I’m packing my things up, and I’m moving to New York,
我把东西收拾好 我要搬去纽约
and guess what, baby. You’re coming with me.
你猜怎么着 宝贝 你要跟我走
What about Chris?
克里斯呢
Have you ever seen a pigeon
你们见过鸽子
try and pick up another pigeon?
打招呼吗
He will be fine.
他会没事的
There’s not enough room in the car, probably.
车里没有足够的空间 可能
We leave in a week. All right?
我们一周后出发 好吧
And I already called shotgun, Chicago to Pittsburgh.
我已经叫了搭车 芝加哥到匹兹堡
Do not fuck this up.
别搞砸了
Your destiny awaits.
你的命运在等待
This’ll be the biggest move of your life,
这将是你人生中最大的一步
other than the one from Pakistan.
比跨出巴基斯坦还大
Yeah.

I didn’t have any kind of epiphany or anything
我没有任何顿悟
Hey, clink, clink, clink, clink, clink.
嘿 碰杯 碰杯
Hey, everybody. Thank you for, uh, for coming.
叮叮当 嘿 各位 谢谢赏光
I just want to say a couple, uh
我只想说几句 呃
A couple of words here.
几句话
Mom, why is Kumail here?
妈妈 为什么库米尔在这里
‘Cause he was there the whole time, you know.
因为他一直在那里
I invited the nurses, I invited him.
我邀请了护士 我邀请了他
And, um, for
以及 呃
Emily, come on up, come on up here.
艾米丽快上来
I want to say something.
我想说点什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!