我不能自持
I hardly knew what to do with.
他看透我每一想法
And he read every one.
不管我
Whatever I felt.
怎样要求 他都使我满足
Whatever I wanted, he gave himself up to.
而在那一刻
And in that moment…
我忘了我自己
everything I knew to be true about myself, was gone.
我好像是另一个女子
I was acting like another woman…
可我比前更像我自己
yet I was more myself than ever before.
我们决定远离麦迪逊县
We decided to spend Wednesday away from Winterset…
在温特塞过星期三
away from Madison County.
远离草地及桥及太捻♥熟的人
Away from pastures and bridges and people too familiar…
还有太痛苦的记忆
and reminders too painful.
我们放开怀抱过那一天
We let the day take us where it wanted.
那是印度吗 风景很美
Is that India? It’s beautiful.
看看这照片
Look at this one.
看他们的表情 美极了
Look at their expressions. Beautiful.
好像摄影机不是对着他们
As if the camera isn’t on them.
他们不是照片 而是故事
They’re not photographs, they’re stories.
你该把它们出版 有自己的影集
You should publish these, have your own collection.
没人会买♥♥的
Nobody’d buy it.
你为何这样说
Why do you say that?
六个出版商这样对我说
6 publishers have told me so.
没什么大不了
No big deal.
不去管这些
Whatever it is…
那种举世公认的现代派艺术家
that makes an artist look like one to the world…
我做不来
is just a feature I don’t have.
也许你首先要说服自己
Maybe you have to convince yourself first.
也许是的
Maybe.
你要问自己 为何拍照使你沉迷
Maybe you have to ask yourself why it’s an obsession.
那是什么
What’s that?
那晚你走后我拿出来的
I had this the other night, after you left.
是我姑妈给我做的
It was made for me in Assisi.
是我七岁生日时收到的礼物
I got it for my 7th birthday.
弗朗西丝卡
“Francesca.”
你留着
Keep it.
罗伯特的乐师朋友告诉他这地方
A musician friend of Robert’s told him of a place off the interstate.
他向我保证 在这不会有我认识的人看见我们
A place, Robert assured me, no one I knew would see us.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
你年轻时是怎样的
What were you like as a young man?
常惹麻烦
Trouble.
-问这干嘛 -我在想
-Why? -I just wondered.
你为何惹麻烦
Why were you trouble?
我脾气不好
I had a temper.
你的父母是怎样的
What were your mother and father like?
我不知能否这样做
I don’t know if I can do this.
什么
What?
由现在到周五尽诉我的生平
Try to cram in a whole lifetime between now and Friday.
我们只知道
For all we know
我们可能永不会再见
We may never meet again
在你走前
Before you go
再令这一刻变得甜蜜
Make this moment sweet again
我们不会说晚安
We won’t say good night
直到最后一个音符
Until the last note
我便伸出我的手
I’ll hold out my hand
我的心亦在手中
And my heart will be in it
我们只知道
For all we know
这可能只是一个梦
This may only be a dream
-你去了哪儿 -镇上的酒吧
-Where’d you go? -Bar in town.
有给贝蒂电♥话♥吗
Did you call Betty?
也许你该打给她
Maybe you should.
我查出狄璐丝是谁
I found out who Lucy Delaney is.
记得山顶路的狄家吗
Remember the Delaneys from Hillcrest Road?
记得 但我以为她死了
Yeah, but I thought she died.
他娶了雷璐丝
He remarried. Lucy Redfield.
显然 他们多年来已有暧昧
Apparently, they were having an affair for years.
第一任狄太太是冷感的
The first Mrs. Delaney was a bit of a stiff.
你是说
You mean…
她不喜欢性♥爱♥
she didn’t like sex?
妈可以帮忙她的
Mom could have helped.
天啊
Oh, boy!
我一直怨不能去巴黎过刺♥激♥生活
I’ve resented not living the wild life in some place like Paris.
早知道这样 我搬回家就行了
I could have moved back to Iowa.
你醉了吗
Are you drunk?
还没醉
Not yet.
想走走吗
Want to get out of here?
走走吧
I think I better.
我拿车钥匙
I’ll take the keys.
由我开车
I’m driving.
结婚后我从来没有对贝蒂不忠
I’ve never cheated on Betty. Not once we were married, I mean.
-你想过吗 -很多次
-Did you want to? -Only about a thousand times.
现在我怎办
What do I do now?
我该学妈那样做吗
What’s good enough for Mom is good enough for me?
使我不安的
What gets me…
是我四十多岁了
is I’m in my forties.
而这段乏味的婚姻 维持了二十多年
I’ve been in this crummy marriage for over 20 years…
因为他们教我 要坚守承诺
because that’s what I was taught. You stick things out.
人们说 正常人不会离婚的
I don’t recall when he made love to me so intensely…
我不记得
that he sent me to Africa.
丈夫何时同我激烈造爱
Frankly, I don’t think he ever did.
我一次也没得到过
Now I find out that in between bake sales,
现在才知道妈还是性♥欲♥小说高手
my mother was Anais Nin.
我呢
What about me?
我感到很怪
I feel really weird.
就像她是对我而非对爸不忠
Like she cheated on me, not Dad. Isn’t that sick?
当你是家中唯一的儿子 便感到
When you’re the only son you sort of feel…
有如是王国中的王子 在你的脑海中
like the prince of the kingdom. In your mind, you think…
认为母亲有了你 便不再去想性♥爱♥
your mother shouldn’t want sex, because she has you.
你说的对 令人不快
You’re right, that is sick.
若她那么不开心 为何不离去呢
If she was so unhappy, why didn’t she leave?
我现在
Can I…
可以读了吗
read it now?
我有错过重要的事吗
Did I miss anything important?
她只是带他到她的房♥间
She just took him to her room.
爸的房♥间
Dad’s room?
那部份可以跳过 我们由这儿
All right, you can skip that part. Let’s just start…
开始吧
here.
罗伯特躺在床上睡着
“Robert lay asleep in the bed.
我整夜难眠
I was up all night that night.
明天怎么办呢
What happens tomorrow?
他会离去 这美好和令人留恋的感觉
He will leave and everything new and unknown that had become so familiar
就要结束了
would be gone.
你睡得好吗
Did you sleep well?
谢谢
Thanks.

Good.
-还要咖啡 -好
-More coffee? -Sure.
罗伯特 希望你不介意我问
I hope you don’t mind my asking, but I feel I should.
问什么
What?
你的女性朋友遍及各地
These women friends of
会是怎么样的
yours all over the world, how does it work?
你会再见其中一些 或是忘记其他的
Do you see some of them again, or do you forget others?
还是偶尔和部份有书信来往
Or do you write to some of them now and then?
-你如何应付 -你什么意思
-How do you manage it? -What do you mean?
我想知步骤 不想乱了你的习惯
I just need to know the procedure, so I don’t upset your routine.
要果酱吗
Want some jam?
你说什么 并没有什么习惯的做法
What are you talking about? There’s no routine.
你认为我们是那样的吗
Is that what you think this is?
我们是怎样的
Well, what is this?
这能由我决定吗
Is it up to me?
你结了婚 无法离开丈夫
You’re married with no intent to leave your husband.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!