是罗伯特·金凯
Hi, it’s Robert Kincaid.
收到你的字条
Got your note.
还有叶芝的诗
W.B. Yeats and all.
我放在口袋里没来得及看 因为
I didn’t read it right away because the light was changing.
光线在变 我要把照片拍好
I had to get my shots.
光线在变
The light was changing.
我接受你的邀请 但要晚点才到
But I do accept your invitation. It’ll have to be later though.
我要到杉树桥那儿拍照片
I’m going to the Holliwell Bridge and shoot over there.
九时后行吗
After 9, how about that?
好 你的工作重要
Your work’s what’s important.
我烧好饭等你 来了热一下
I’ll make something nice we can warm up.
也许你想和我一起去
Maybe you’d like to come along with me.
我想去的 可
Yes, I would like that, but I…
我驾车前来会你吧 好吗
I’ll drive my pickup and meet you. All right?
-好的 -什么时间
-All right. -What time?
六时如何
How about 6?
好的
Okay.
好极了
Great.
-是雷露丝 -显然狄太太抓着他们
-God, it’s Lucy Redfield! -Apparently Mrs. Delaney caught them.
若你喜欢这儿有位
There’s a seat here, if you’d like.
谢谢
Thank you.
外面很热 是吗
Kind of hot out, isn’t it?
是的
Yeah.
怎样 你要点什么吗
Are you ordering anything?

No.
谢了 我改变主意了
Thanks. I’ve changed my mind.
这一件如何
How about this one?
我不知道 不知道 不知道
I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know.
我好久没给自己买♥♥衣服了
I haven’t bought a dress for myself in so long.
我买♥♥一件裙子 没什么特别场合
I’m just buying a dress. It’s not for a special occasion.
只是买♥♥条新裙子而已
I’m just shopping for a new dress is all.
可能有帮助
That might work.
若他仍生气 便说你可怜他才嫁他
And if he’s still mad, tell him you married him out of pity.
以我来说 万试万灵
That always works for me.
约翰逊家
Johnsons.
是罗伯特
Hi, it’s Robert.
我迟了一点 但我仍会来的
Listen, I’m running a little late. But I’ll still be there.
你听了千万别误会
I don’t want this to sound the wrong way…
我在想这是否是个好主意
but I wonder if this is a good idea.
我在镇上吃午餐
I had lunch in town.
遇上那姓雷的女子
And I crossed paths with that Redfield woman.
我猜你知道整件事了
I guess you got the whole story.
杂货店的出纳很直白的说了
The cashier at the grocery store was most generous.
她能竞选明年镇上的是非人
He’s running for town crier next year.
我到不怕什么是非
I know more about the Delaney affair than I knew about my marriage.
若你今晚见我会惹麻烦 就别来
If it’s going to be a problem for you to see me tonight, don’t do so.
我有时对别人的反应不大敏感
I’m not too bright about people’s reactions.
我不想使你陷入麻烦的境地
I wouldn’t want you to be put in a compromising situation.
我明白
Yeah, I understand.
你想得真周到
That’s very kind of you to think of that.
罗伯特
Robert?
我想来
I want to come.
象说好的那样 在桥上见你
Okay? So I’ll meet you at the bridge like we planned…
不用担心其他
and don’t worry about the rest.
我不去想
I’m not.
好吧 到时见吧
All right. I’ll see you then.
好的
Okay.
这儿景色迷人
Beautiful here.
你随便吧 我要拍几张照片
Make yourself at home. I have to knock off a few shots.
看那蝴蝶
Look at the butterfly.
拍到了
Got you!
来吧
Come on.
别替我拍照
No, don’t take my picture.
来吧 摆姿势
Go ahead, give me a pose.
摆出法国模特儿的姿势
One of those French model looks.
-不会 -像电影明星
-I can’t. -Like Gina Lollobrigida.
我可帮你吗
Can I help?
不 我可以应付
No, I’ve got everything under control.
我要去
I’m just going to go…
梳洗一下 我要洗澡
clean myself up a bit. I’m going to take a bath.
我摆餐桌好吗
What happens if I set the table?
好的 好
That’s fine. Sure. Good.
你洗澡时
Would you like a beer…
想喝啤酒吗
for your bath?

Yeah.
那会很好
That’s nice.
晚餐半小时后
Dinner will be ready…
会准备好
in half an hour.
我知道他数分钟前在这儿
I realized that he had been here just a few minutes before.
这热水流过他的身体
I was lying where the water had run down his body…
我觉得那么亢奋
and I found that intensely erotic.
几乎有关罗伯特·金凯的事
Almost everything about Robert Kincaid…
对我来说都是亢奋的
had begun to seem erotic to me.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
你美艳动人 若我可以这样说
You look stunning. If you don’t mind me saying so.
你美得令男人意马心猿
Make-them-run-around-the-block-howling-in-agony stunning.
约翰逊家
Johnsons.
美芝
Hi, Madge.
不 我正在
No, I was just…
弄点吃的东西
fixing something to eat.
不 什么
No, what?
是的 我听过此人
Yeah, I heard about him.
听说他是个摄影师
I hear he’s some kind of photographer or something.
嬉皮士 不
Hippie? No.
嬉皮士是这样的吗
Is that what a hippie looks like?
不 你来电♥话♥时我正想洗澡
I was just going to step into a bath when you called, so maybe…
也许他们要星期五才回来
They don’t get back till Friday.
也许我到时通知你吧
Maybe I’ll call you then, okay?
若你要我停止 现在便说吧
If you want me to stop, tell me now.
没人要你停止
No one’s asking you to.
他说不会为将发生的事道歉
“He told me he wouldn’t apologize for what was going to happen.”
怎么了
What’s the matter?
我到外面走走
I’m going to get some air.
带我到别处去
Take me someplace.
现在 带我到
Right now. Take me someplace…
你去过的地方
that you’ve been.
在地球另一面的地方
Someplace on the other side of the world.
意大利如何
How about Italy?

Yeah.
巴利如何
How about Bari?
给我讲讲那次
Tell me about that time…
你下了火车
you got off the train.
你知道那车站
You know the station.
知道那餐厅有条雨蓬伸过对街
You know the little restaurant with the striped awning…
那儿有炸米团
serves arrancino.
发音错了
Arancino.
还有粉面 我知道那地方
And zeppoli. I know that place.
我在那儿喝咖啡
I had coffee there.
你坐在
Did you sit…
门旁还是靠近教堂的前面
by the doorway or near the front of the church?
我坐近教堂
I was near the church.
我知道 我在那儿坐过
I know, I sat there once.
我在那儿坐过
I sat there once…
在这样的一天 那天很热
on a day like this. It was very hot and…
我去买♥♥东西 脚下放了大包小包的
I’d been shopping and I had all these packages around my feet.
我要不时摆动东西
I had to keep moving them.
然后呢
Then what?
你让我忘了我的故事
You make me forget my story.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
我心里全是他
I had thoughts about him…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!