I appreciate that.
但你看…
But you see…
她真是个幸运的女人
She’s a very lucky woman.
我宁愿我比较幸运
Well, I rather think I’m the lucky one.
做得好
Good for you.
汤姆?
Tom?
等你老了以后 记住三件事
Three things to remember when you get older
得有一间浴室
Never pass up a bathroom
不要浪费每次勃起 别相信那些屁话
never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.
等我老了以后我会记得的
I’ll keep that in mind as I approach decrepitude.
嘿嘿 这就对了
Heh-heh. that’s a good one there.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我想现在回家
I want to go home now.
但我觉得…那真丝西装怎么办?
But I thought that… what about the silk suits?
你很聪明 爱德华
That was very clever of you, edward.
你怎么知道我不会进行到底?
How’d you know I wouldn’t go through with it?
我不知道啊
I didn’t.
我为你感到骄傲
I’m proud of you.
没有人在乎你是怎么想的
Nobody cares what you think.
美国
America.
嗨 汤姆 这不是去克兰肖的路
Hey, tommy, this isn’t the way to crenshaw.
10号♥公路发生了车祸 我们得绕道行驶
There’s an accident on the 10. we’re taking the surface streets.

Uh-huh.
为什么我们?
Why are we, uh?
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my god.
他一直在监视着她 就怕你万一决定…
He’s kept tabs on her. just in case you decided to…
是你出的主意 汤姆?
This was your idea, tom?
不 是我的主意 是我跟他说的
No, it was my idea. I talked him into it.
-是啊 是你跟他说的 -喂
– yeah, talked him into it. – hey.
等等 爱德华 爱德华? 等等
Wait a minute. edward. edward? wait a minute.
爱德华 你在怕什么
Edward. what are you so afraid of?
我告诉过你 我的事不用你瞎掺和
Just because I told you my story does’t invite you to be a part of it.
哦 就像酒吧里的那个女人?
Oh. like the lady in the bar?
-那不一样 -告诉我怎么不一样了
– that’s different. – tell me how.
-就是不一样! -怎么不一样了?
– because it is! – how is it different?
你♥他♥妈♥的根本不知道我是谁!
You have no fucking idea who I am!
我从一无所有到家产万贯!
I built a billion-dollar business up from nothing!
连总统都有向我征求过意见
Presidents have asked my advice.
我和皇室一起用餐 我甚至会被写进书里
I have dined with royalty and I’m supposed to make out like
但别以为这次旅行会对我有多大影响
this trip was supposed to mean something to me?
改变我?
Like it was gonna change me?
你到底是怎么想的 卡特?
How did you see it playing out, carter?
我去敲门 她出来开门
I knock on the door, she answers.
她感到惊讶 然后转而愤怒
She’s surprised and angry
但我却告诉她 我有多爱她多想她
but I tell her how much I love her and miss her.
然后说 “哦 顺便告诉你 我快要死了
And, “oh. by the way, I’m gonna be dead soon.
所以我来找你 因为我不想孤独终老”?
so I’m reaching out to you because I don’t wanna die alone”?
每个人都害怕孤独终老
Everyone is afraid to die alone.
我不是每个人
I’m not everyone!
这本来应该很开心的
This was supposed to be fun.
现在再也不会了
That’s all it ever was.
不 你别上车 打车去
No, you don’t get in. call a cab.
亲爱的上帝 我们由衷地感谢你今天
Dear heavenly father, we just want to thank you for this day
让我们一次又一次团聚
for having our family here together, once again.
主啊 感谢你带回了我的丈夫
And, lord, we just want to thank you for returning my husband
他们的父亲 主啊
their father, lord, to us.
他是在哭吗
is he crying?
不知道啊
I don’t know.
他一直都很开心的啊
He’s usually so much fun.
-等一下 -干嘛?
– wait a minute. – what?
-我准备了好东西 -哦?
– I got something for us. – oh?
我不确定是否有必要
I wasn’t sure I’d need it.
当然有必要啦
Sure.
噢!
Ow! heh.
好的
Okay.
你知道有多久了吗
You know how long it’s been?
你觉得我想知道吗
Do I wanna know?
已经很久很久啦
Well, it’s been longer than that.
知道吗 我感觉自己像年轻人 像我们的第一次
You know, I feel like a teenager. like our first time.
如果我们还是年轻人
if we were teenagers,
我们才不会在卧室呢
we never would’ve gotten out of that living room.
我还记得第一次呢
I remember the first time.
不会踮起脚走路哦
There was no tiptoeing around.
你对我就像…这样
You were on me like… that.
卡特?
Carter?
哦 你在和我玩捉迷藏对吧 好的
Oh, you playing hide-and-seek now, huh? okay.
卡特!
Carter!
在把康复中心卖♥♥给飞利浦医药医药后
which resulted in a 15 percent increase in cash assets
现金资产增加了15%
following the sale of the recovery center to phillips medical.
寇尔先生?
Mr. cole?
寇尔先生?
Mr. cole?
你读过神曲吗?
You ever read the divine comedy?
抱歉 先生?
Excuse me, sir?
神曲 但丁.亚利基利的地狱之行
The divine comedy, dante alighieri’s journey into hell.
也许我们该休息一下
Maybe we should take a break.
我们不需要休息
We don’t need a break.
我在请求宽恕 我是他妈的医学奇迹
I’m in remission. I’m a goddamn medical miracle.
我只是问你们
I’m simply asking
有没有读过神曲
if you ever read the divine comedy.
先生 你有电♥话♥
Sir, you have a phone call.
汤米 现在不是时候
Tommy, not now.
我觉得你应该听一下
I really think you should take this.
爱德华
Hey, edward.
他怎样?
What’s the prognosis?
已经转移到他的脑部了
It’s metastasized to his brain.
转移了…能动手术吗?
Metast… operable?
成功率不高 不能动手术
The odds aren’t what we’d like them to be.
成功率
Odds.
上帝啊
Jesus.
他现在怎么样?
How’s he doing?
没事了
He’s doing okay.
他要我把这个给你
he wanted me to give you this.
我本来想等到
I was supposed to wait until after
但是后来我想
but then I thought
她从来就不听我话
She never listened to me before.
为什么改变游戏规则啊?
Why change a winning formula?
你看起来像坨屎 雷
You look like shit, ray.
不甚感激
Thanks.
他们怎么款待你的?
How they treating you?
还是恶心的浓豌豆汤
Pea soup still sucks.
我会和负责人谈谈的
I’ll have a word with the owner.
去吧
You do that.
能给我喝点水吗
Can I have some water?
你不能喝水
You can’t have water,
但我给你弄点柠檬棉签 擦擦嘴好吗
but I’ll get you some of those lemon swabs, okay?
好的
All right.
你还在喝那种咖啡?
You still drinking that fancy coffee?
干嘛?
What?
怎么了你 很奇怪吗?
What are you, obsessed?
念念
Read it.
“鲁哇克香猫咖啡 是当今世界最昂贵的咖啡
“kopi luwak is the world’s most expensive coffee.
尽管如此 它仍被归类为”好到难以致信”的行列
Though for some, it falls under the category of too good to be true
在这种咖啡豆的故乡苏门答腊
In the sumatran village where the beans are grown
生长着一种野的树猫
lives a breed of wild tree cat.
这些猫将咖啡豆吃下 经过它们的消化和
These cats eat the beans, digest them and then
排泄
defecate.
随后 村民们会收集加工这些粪便
The villagers then collect and process the stools.
正是咖啡豆与树猫胃液的混合物
It is the combination of the beans and the gastric juices of the tree cat
给予了鲁哇克香猫独一无二的口味…
that give kopi luwak its unique flavor…
与芬芳”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!