-你一无所有 -哈 哈
– you got nothing! – ha, ha.
有你就足够了 快乐的吉姆 加速
Got enough for you, sunny jim, dangling.
开这么快想证明你鸡鸡有多能干吗
Did you just make a penis reference?
如果我有呢
What if I did?
上帝 你要让我们两个送命吗
Jesus! you’re gonna kill us both!
如果我要呢
What if I do?
见鬼
Goddamn it!
你给我带来了麻烦
You’re breaking evil on me.
麻烦 我给你表演一下麻烦
Evil? I’ll show you evil.
我来给你表演一下真正的飞车麻烦制♥造♥者
I’ll show you evel goddamn knievel.
尝尝这个 胆小鬼
Pick up on this, chicken man!
耶 哈
Yee-ha!
胆小鬼 哼
Chicken man, huh?
你能跑 但你不能躲起来
You can run, but you cannot hide!
接下去你想做什么
What do you wanna do next?
你到底有多少钱
How much money do you have anyway?
没人告诉过你
Didn’t anyone ever tell you
议论别人的财产 是件很不礼貌的事情吗
that it’s rude to talk about someone else’s money?
这么有钱的人 我还是第一次认识
I never knew anyone with enough to ask.
很像病房♥啊
Medicinal.
这是难以形容的美丽
It’s indescribably beautiful.
我喜欢在地球两极上空飞行
I love flying over the polar cap.
在荒凉的上空
Above the desolation.
星星
The stars
是上帝所创造的美好事物之一
it’s really one of god’s good ones.
你认为是某种生命体创造了这些
So you think a being of some sort did all this?
你不这么认为吗
You don’t?
你的意思是我是否相信当我仰望天空
You mean, do I believe if I look up in the sky
允诺这个或那个的时候
and promise this or that
上帝就会让我们挽回生命吗
the biggie will make all this go away?
不会
No.
那你的意思地球上95%的人都错了
Then 95 percent of the people on earth are wrong?
生活告诉我
If life has taught me anything
这95%的人总是犯错
it’s that 95 percent of the people are always wrong.
这就叫信仰
It’s called faith.
事实上我羡慕那些有信仰的人
I honestly envy people who have faith.
但我自己却做不到
I just can’t get my head around it.
也许你正在努力
Maybe your head’s in the way.
卡特 我们听够了无数次类似的讨论
Carter, we’ve all had hundreds of these discussions…
但每个人最终都遇到了同样的问题
…and every one of them always hits the same wall.
就是到底有没有神灵的存在
Is there a sugarplum fairy or not?
没人能够回答这个问题
And nobody has ever gotten over that wall.
那你信仰什么呢
So, what do you believe?
我拒绝所有的信仰
I resist all beliefs.
没有大爆♥炸♥之后宇宙的存在
No big bang? random universe?
我们活着
We live.
我们死去
We die.
生命的车轮在不停的前进
And the wheels on the bus go round and round.
如果你错了呢
What if you’re wrong?
我很高兴自己是错的
I’d love to be wrong.
如果我错了 那我就赢了
If I’m wrong, I win.
我不确定这样有没有用
I’m not sure it works that way.
你不认为你知道一些我不知道的事
Well, you’re not claiming you know something I don’t.

Mm-mm.
我有信仰的
I just have faith.
哈雷路亚 伙计
Hallelujah, brother…
不谈这个了
…and pass the mustard.
-你知道他们是怎么收获鱼子酱的吗 -不知道
-Know how they harvest caviar? -hit me.
当雌鲟鱼被抓住的时候
When a female sturgeon is caught…
渔夫必须注意观察 她死得是否很安详
…the fisherman has to take great care to see she dies peacefully.
-恩 -只要她感觉到一点点的恐惧
– mm-hm. – lf she feels the least bit threatened…
…她就会分泌一些酸液来破坏鱼卵
…she secretes a sour chemical that ruins the eggs.
听上去像我第三任妻子
Sounds like my third wife.
她认为蛋黄酱是种出来的
Woman thought mayonnaise came from a plant.
我对此已经习以为常了
I could get used to this.
听上去也像我的第三任妻子
Also sounds like my third wife.
这30年里 我常来这里
Thirty years I’ve been coming here.
和一个男人来这里是第一次
First time with a guy.
我很荣幸
Well, I’m flattered.
艾米莉的十岁生日是最美好的 虽然…
Emily’s 10th birthday was the best, though.
谁是艾米莉
Who’s emily?
我的小…
My little, uh…
她已经不再是小姑娘了
Well, she’s not so little anymore.
你有个女儿
You have a daughter?
-但是你说… -是的
– but I thought you said… – yeah, well…
那时我还不认识你呢
i didn’t know you then.
长话短说
Make a long story short,
我们不见面的
i don’t see her.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
现在是时候了
It’s time.
-不 不 把它划掉吧 -为什么不去
– no, no, no. cross that off. – why not?
-划掉它 -为什么
– cross it off. – why?
为什么
Why?
没有什么为什么
There is no why.
-你怎么了 -请原谅
– what’s the matter? – excuse me.
你去哪里
Where you going?
真像个女人
Just like a broad.
喂 卡特
Look, uh, carter…
对不起 我知道
I’m sorry. I know
有时我有一点傲慢和…
sometimes I get a little overbearing and l…
上帝啊
Jesus christ.
-没事的 没关系了 -什么 什么
– it’s all right. it’s okay. – what? what?
上面的导管流出来的 没什么
The top on the catheter came loose, that’s all.
也许该送你去医院 卡特
Well, maybe we should get you to a hospital, carter…
-我刚从医院里出来 -嗯?
– I just busted out of the hospital. – huh?
没事了 看 已经不流了 我们出去吧
It’s all right. look, it’s already stopped, see? let’s get out of here.
看上去很好 嗯…
It looks wonderful. uh… uh…
-也许我要去拿… -我们直接走吧
– maybe I’ll get the… – let’s just go.
-你直接上车去 -走吧 走吧
– you go straight to the car. – come on. come on.
好吧
Okay, all right.
-汤米在哪? 在哪? -在客厅 先生
– where’s…? where’s tommy? in the salon, monsieur.
噢 天哪
Oh, my.
你到底有多少钱呢
How much money do you have?
我可不会流血到地毯上
Well, I wouldn’t bleed on the rugs.
我要找个地方好好洗个热水澡
I’m gonna find someplace where I can take a nice hot bath.
洗得干干净净的
Be as good as new afterwards.
是的… 你… 好吧
Yeah… you… okay.
好吧 我们都准备好了 好的
okay, we’re all set, okay
好了 虽然花了点功夫 但是我都重新安排好了
All right, it took some doing, but, uh, I rearranged everything.
明天去开罗 在坦桑尼亚呆两天
Cairo tomorrow, tanzania for two days,
然后周六去约翰内斯堡
then johannesburg on saturday.
而且事先声明 不准斗牛 不准猎虎
And, as previously directed, no bullfight, no tiger hunt.
汤马斯 我真的很想说你是不可替代的
Thomas, I’d really like to say you’re irreplaceable
但是那是在说谎
but I’d be lying.
我也很想说你真的是个不错的人 我热爱我的工作
And I’d really like to say you’re a gracious man, and I love my job
但是我 也是在说谎
but i, too, would be lying.
反击得很合理
Turnabout is fair play.
肯定是跟我学的吧
I believe you learned that from the master.
嘿 过来看 他们遇到危险了 在浴室
Hey, look! they got jeopardy! in the bathroom!
电视上的 冒险者
On the tv. jeopardy!
冒险者 在法国
Jeopardy!? in french?

Hello?
是寇尔先生吗? 我是弗吉尼亚.钱柏
Mr. cole? virginia chambers.
噢 我知道了 嗯 你好
Oh. yeah. um, hi.
我帮你叫卡特接电♥话♥
Let me get carter for you.
实际上 我是打给你的
Well, actually, I called to speak to you.

Oh.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
噢 是的 他… 他很好
Oh, yeah. he’s… he’s fine.
我能问下你们在哪吗
May I ask where you are?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!