你很走运
You are lucky.
巴克是我们的老大
Buck is the boss.
还有吗
Anyone else?
巴克 我记得你
Hey, Buck. I remember you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-谢谢你停下 -我们走吧
– Thank you for stopping. – Now we go!
准备好了吗 巴克
Ready, Buck?
出发
And, mush!
列好队
Line up!

Yep!
真棒 巴克
Nice, Buck!
对 就是这样
Yeah, that’s it!
直走
Straight ahead!

Yep!
80天跑了2400英里
2,400 miles in 80 days?
巴克要睡到秋天了
Buck is gonna sleep till fall.
佩罗 有你的信 看起来很正式
Perrault! One for you. Looks official.
南方来了什么消息
What’s the news from down south?
做得好
Good work.
佩罗
Perrault?
西联公♥司♥
佩罗先生
邮寄终止
出♥售♥犬队
回到魁北克
没事 没事
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
你们没有犯错
You did nothing wrong.
你们都做得很好
You all done good.
明白吗
Okay?
对不起 巴克
I’m sorry, Buck.
他们不再需要我和我的雪橇了
They don’t need me and my sled anymore.
等到夏天 这里有了电报
By summer, the telegraph will reach here.
就有新方法送信了
A new way to send the mail.
现在这是你的团队了
It’s your team now.
你还有很长的路要走
You still have a mighty journey ahead.
再见
Au revoir.
它脚下的路又变了
The ground had shifted under him again.
巴克又失去了一个主人
Buck had lost another master.
新主人出现之前
Now he would have to be the leader himself.
他得自己当好领队
Until a new master came along.
我答应过你 不是吗 现在我们到了
I promised you, didn’t I? And here we are.
你答应给我黄金
You promised me gold.
在哪里 狗身上吗
Where is it? In the dogs?
上雪橇吧
Get the sled loaded.
该让狗队听听主人的命令了
It’s time to stake our claim.
我们走
Let’s go.
准备
And…
出发
mush!
出发
Mush!
它们累了吗
Are they broken?
不 它们就是太懒了
No. They’re just lazy.
巴克
Buck?
前进
Mush!
查尔斯 教训下这些畜生
Charles, persuade the beast.
别用棍子
Not the club.
查尔斯
Charles!
放下棍子 不然
Put that down or I’ll…
不然我哪都不去
I won’t go a step!
查尔斯
Charles!
记得我吗
Remember me?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你的滑行板冻住了
Your runners are frozen.
用舵杆把冰撬开
You’ll help your dogs a mighty lot
就帮了狗狗们大忙了
if you take the gee pole and break ’em out.
什么舵杆
Gee pole?
他在干什么
What is he doing?
-先生 -小心留声机
– Sir! – Watch the Victrola.
你要去哪里 先生
Where are you headed, mister?
与你无关
It’s none of your concern.
你买♥♥的不是斯卡洛威的地图 对吗
You didn’t buy that map in Skagway, did you?
-不是 -为那个传说来的吗
– No. – That old fairy tale.
迷失的小屋
Lost cabin.
黄金之河
River of gold?
你们启程得太晚 春天要到了
You’re setting off too far into the spring.
而一半的路都在河上
Half that trail is on the river.
那正好剩下一半路可以走
Well, that leaves half the trail fit for travel.
我是说当你们和狗在冰面上时
Oh, it means the ice is gonna break up
冰面会破裂
with your companions and the dogs on it.
为何不等到春天雪化之后再走呢
Why don’t you lay over till the spring thaw?
免得你的狗
Save your dogs
和同伴们遭罪
and your companions the suffering.
然后把黄金让给某些老淘金者吗
And let some old prospector beat us to the gold?
我不是淘金者
I’m not a prospector.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我买♥♥这支犬队花了不少钱
I paid a fortune for this team.
它们得给我拉雪橇
They’ll pull my sled.
它们很棒 先生 会为你拉雪橇的
They’re good dogs, sir. They’ll pull your sled.
它们到死都会为你拉雪橇
They’ll pull your sled till they die.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们走
Let’s go.
没事了 我们走
All right, let’s go.
准备
And…
出发
mush!
你们这些懒骨头
You lazy mutts!
我感觉这些狗快不行了
I’m not so sure about those dogs.
或许我们该买♥♥别的犬队
Maybe you should’ve bought a different team.
或者喂喂它们
Maybe we should feed them.
我们该沿着路走的
We should’ve stayed on the trail.
快走
Mush!
快让它停下来
Make it stop!
也许他们需要一点鼓励
Maybe they need a little encouragement.
快走
Mush!
这是第一次
For the first time,
巴克比主人懂的还多
Buck knew more than his masters.
快走
Mush!
但在鞭打下
But the whip…
它别无选择
offered him no choice.
见鬼
Son of a…
现在
Well, now…
我们要穿过去
we’re going across.

Move!
我让你走
I say you go.
哈尔 它累了
Hal, he can’t.

Move.
快住手
Don’t you dare.
那片冰面随时会碎裂
That river ice is gonna break up any minute!
蠢货
You fool!
它在保你的命
That dog is trying to help you keep your life!
哈尔
Hal!
你为什么总是阻止我们
Why are you so keen to stop us?
你知道黄金在哪 对吗
You know where the gold is, don’t you?
别用你的脏手碰我的狗
You keep your filthy hands off of my dogs.
哈尔
Hal.
哈尔 他说我们不该穿过去
Hal, he said we shouldn’t cross.
哈尔 你确定吗 要不别管这些狗了
Hal, are you sure? Maybe we just leave the dogs?
我知道我在做什么
I know what I’m doing.
快走
Mush!
快走
Mush!
别这样 它们是无辜的
Don’t do this. Not to them.
快给我走
Mush!
我该拿你怎么办
What am I gonna do with you?
你的伙伴们不在这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!