Attaboy!
什么东西 你在看什么呢
What? What you looking at?
去看一下吧
Go take a look.
去吧
Go on.
记得天黑之前回来
Just be back before dark!
巴克
Buck!
在这 离家很远的地方
Here, so far from home…
我发现巴克变了
I can see a change in Buck.
有什么东西指引着它进入森林
Something’s pulling him into the forest.
去追捕猎物
Into the hunt.
这很漂亮 巴克
That’s beautiful, Buck.
漂亮的
Beautiful.
它还是我身边的那只狗
He’s still the same dog with me…
但我很难想象
but I find it hard to imagine him…
它回到文明之地的样子
back in civilization.
那有房♥子大到能容下它吗
Is there any house big enough to hold him?
这次旅行好像在指引巴克走向宿命
This journey seems to be leading Buck to his destiny.
我的宿命又是什么呢
Where is it leading me?
让我喝点
Not this time.
天黑很久了
Long after dark.
你每天回来的越来越晚
You’ve been staying out later and later every day.
好吧 我知道 你要去探索
Yeah, I know, there’s a lot to explore…
但是那是很危险的
but world’s a dangerous place.
你从不知道会发生什么
You never know what’s coming.
你没法知道
You never know.
蒂姆发烧两天人就没了
Fever took Timmy in two days.
见鬼
Hell.
好吧 巴克
Okay, Buck.
真是个美好的夏天
It’s been a beautiful summer.
你知道吗 巴克
You know what, Buck?
我在想
I’ve been thinking.
我也许可以买♥♥一条铁路
I might buy myself a railroad.
那不是我的帽子吗
Is that my hat?
那是我的帽子 拿来
That’s my hat. Come on.
把帽子给我
Give me my hat.
给我帽子 给我帽子
Give me my hat. Give me my hat.
巴克
Buck!
拿过来
Come on.
追上你了
There you go.
丛林狼
Timber wolf.
漂亮
Beautiful.
这是它们的领地
This is their domain.
它们是这里的主人
They own these hills.
你想去吗
You wanna go?
去吧
Go.
但是
Just…
小心一点
be careful.
它被人类宠爱
He had been both spoiled…
但也受到人类的折磨
and he’d suffered… at the hand of man.
现在 巴克找到属于它的地方了
Now, Buck found himself…
和它的伙伴在一起
with his own kind.
它跑了这么远才找到它的家
How far he has traveled to find his home.
我也已经离家很远
How far I have traveled from mine.
看着 巴克
Here, look, Buck.
生活用品
Groceries.
为了生存
For life.
有这些就够了
No man needs more than that.
我该走了 巴克
It’s time for me to go, Buck.
回家
Go home.
不管那里还有什么
Whatever’s left of it.
振作起来
Pick up the pieces…
至少要试一下
or at least try.
不是
No.
我不是让你跟我一起回去 巴克
I’m not asking you to come with me, Buck.
你在这找到了自我
You got something here.
这很重要
Something important.
留在这
Hang onto it.
我明天早上出发
I’m leaving in the morning.
记得来告别
Come say bye.
你是只好狗 巴克
You’re a good dog, Buck.
你是只好狗
You’re a good dog.
你一路走到这
You came all the way out here.
你知道这有金子 不是吗
You knew something, didn’t you?
冷静
Easy.
你想独吞
You wanted it all for yourself.
在哪
Where is it?
金子在哪
Where’s the gold?
到处都是
It’s everywhere.
拿走吧
Take it.
都拿走吧
Take it all.
它没有任何用处
It won’t change anything.
不能起死回生
It won’t bring back the dead.
你知道它的厉害 对吧
You know this, do you?
很好
Good.
看着它 伙计
You see it, boy?
你看着它
You see it?
很好
Good.
巴克
Buck.
你回来了
You came back.
巴克
Wow, Buck.
多惊险啊
What an adventure, huh?
没关系的 孩子
It’s okay, boy.
你到家了
You’re home.
在山里的某个地方
There is a place in these mountains…
生活着一个新的丛林狼分支
where a new breed of timber wolf roams…
比人聪明 也比狼聪明
wiser than man or wolf…
因为那只狗
…because of the dog
它是首领
that runs at the head of the pack.
现在它们平静的生活着
Now they live without fear…
生儿育女 繁衍后代
raise their young, and flourish.
有人说 这只是个传说
Some say it’s just a legend.
不是的
Not so.
你看 我曾经见过它
You see, I knew him once…
那时它还只是一只陪伴在人类身边的狗
when he was just a dog at a man’s side.
尽管这片土地是它的
And even though this land is his…
每个夏天
every summer…
当它来到山谷
when he comes down to the valley…
它都会想起那双善良的双手
he remembers kind hands…
和以前的主人
and old masters.
在它找到自我
Before he went to his own…
成为自己的主人之前
became his own master.
在它听到
Before he heard…
野性的呼唤之前
the call.
野性的呼唤
♪ 我愿跟随你去往任何地方 ♪
♪ I’ll follow you anywhere ♪
♪ 你想要去往何方 我都不介意 ♪
♪ Where you wanna go Yeah, I don’t care ♪
♪ 可让河水淹没我们的恐惧 ♪
♪ Let the river drown all our fears ♪
♪ 如果那倾盆大雨 冲毁掉你 ♪
♪ If the pouring rain washes you away ♪
♪ 我会和你在一起 ♪
♪ I’ll go with you, babe ♪
♪ 那是因为如果你开始摇坠 ♪
♪ ‘Cause if you fall ♪
♪ 我也会随你一同去到未知之地 ♪
♪ I will follow you into the great unknown ♪
♪ 去往那狂风呼啸之地 ♪
♪ Where wild winds blow ♪
♪ 如果你失去所有 ♪
♪ If you lose it all ♪
♪ 你知道就算众叛亲离我也会与你并肩 ♪
♪ You know I’ll be there when everybody’s gone ♪
♪ 你不是一个人面对孤独 ♪
♪ You’re not alone ♪
♪ 只因我会追随着你 ♪
♪ ‘Cause I’ll follow you, oh ♪
♪ 和你同去狂风呼啸的地方 ♪
♪ Where the wild winds blow ♪
♪ 让你不会消失在风里 ♪
♪ So don’t you disappear ♪
♪ 只因有你相伴 我才不会孤独 ♪
♪ ‘Cause this road ain’t so lonely when you’re near ♪
♪ 早已不见回头路 ♪
♪ There’s no going back from here ♪
♪ 假若你的天空是灰蒙蒙的一片 ♪
♪ If your sky turns gray ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!