是的 我们收到了你的付款
Yes, we received your payment.
不 不晚 但是你付的钱是 $78.13 而应支付的是$78.31
No, it wasn’t late, but it was for $78.13, and the bill was for $78.31.
好的 很棒
Okay, great.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我想是进气歧管的问题
I think it’s the intake manifold.
我说的对吗? 完全不靠谱
Was I right? Not even close.
我想我刚才是说进气歧管的问题
I think I just like saying intake manifold.
也许当我有了一份工作时 我会干得很出色的
Maybe when I get a job, I’ll get Triple A.
我想你是在那“水公♥司♥”上班的
I thought you worked at the water company.
临时的工作
Temping.
你父母怎样? 他们很好
How’s your parents? They’re doing okay.
我该走了 去吃晚饭
I should, um, get going, actually, for dinner.
但是 我们得安排一下 我会给你发信息的
But, um, we should make a plan. I’ll send you a text.
或者我们现在就可以做 既然我们都在这里
Or we could do that now since we’re both here.
什么? 没什么
What? Nothing.
好的
Okay.
莫瑟很好
Nice of Mercer.
我总是在想你们俩可以是很好的
I always thought you two would make a good
妈妈 一对
Mom. Couple.
是邻居的男孩?
Boy from the neighborhood?
这很棒的
That would’ve been cute.
记得他帮忙维修屋顶吗?
Remember when he fixed the roof?
别说了
Stop.
他不 我知道 我知道
He’s not… I know, I know.

Mm.
关于保险有什么说的吗?
Any word on the insurance?
哦 它们没有包含静脉注射免疫球蛋白 那可是4万美金
Oh, they won’t cover the cost of IGIV. It’s $40,000.
真实惊奇 居然没在清单上
So, you know, surprise, surprise. It’s not on their list.
哦 够了
Oh, enough of all that.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
扶我起来 好的
Help me up. Okay.
这里 你明白吗?
Here. You got it?
谢谢 媚
Thanks, Mae.
没事吧? 是的
Okay? Yeah.
就这样
That’s it.
别太快
Well, not so fast.
很好 转过来 只是
Okay and turn… just…
准备好了? 是的
Ready? Yeah. I’m good.
是的 好的
Yeah. Okay.
你在干嘛? 我在工作
What are you doing right now? I’m at work.
我每天来这里 作为回报 我收钱买♥♥东西和服务
I come here each day and in return, I receive money to buy goods and services.
我得赶快了 我在德国
Ah, well, I’ve got to be quick. I’m in Germany.
为何你会在德国? 管理混乱
Why are You in Germany? Regulatory mess.
那些家伙没有在混日子 但听着 我给你弄了个面试机会
Those guys did not screw around, but listen, I got you an interview.
什么? 我给你弄了个面试机会 就在明天
What? I got You an interview tomorrow.
是的 我做的
Yes, I did.
真的? 不
Really? No.
是的 是的 是我做的 时间是明天
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, I did, tomorrow.
见鬼 安妮 我爱你
Holy shit, Annie, I love you.
记着 这只是客户体验
Remember, it’s just customer experience.
接听电♥话♥ 帮助人们 这是你已经正在做的事情
So answer phones, help people, what you’re already doing
但是现在这是一家真的公♥司♥
but now a real company.
我知道 这很完美
I know, it’s perfect.
许许多多的人从那里开始起步的
Tons of people started there.
我知道 谢谢你
I know, I know. Thank you.
别这么说 我们这个月要聘用几百号♥人
Stop saying that. We’re hiring a hundred people this month.
你也许会成为其中一员 好的 很好
One of them may as well be you. Right, good.
这不意味着你被录用了 你还得通过面试
This doesn’t mean you’re in. You have to kill the interview.
彻底熟悉“环网” 我下周回来
Know the Circle inside out. I’m back next week.
那时候 如果你通过了面试你已经被聘用了
By then, you’ll be hired if you kill the interview.
好的 我会的
Okay, I will.
你会成功的 媚 抓住机会
You can do it, Mae. Own it!
你认为“环网”会谈些什么?
How would you describe what the Circle is to say,
你的奶奶? 以“真实的你”为例子
your grandmother? Take True You, for example.
它把所有分散和草率的东西合并进一个帐号♥
It combined everything that was separate and sloppy into one account.
不再会有忘记你的密♥码♥ 多重身份 身份被盗问题
No more forgetting your password, multiple identities, identity theft.
你用你的真实姓名 捆绑你的信♥用♥卡♥
You use your real name, which is tied to your credit card.
我想奶奶睡着了
I think Grandma’s falling asleep.
好的
Okay.
在“真实的你”之前 你有可能需要不同的车辆
Before True You, it was like you needed a different vehicle
应对不同的任务
for every single one of your errands,
没有人必须拥有87台不同的车
and no one should have to own 87 different cars.
没意义的
It doesn’t make sense.
网络的混乱变得优雅而简单
It’s the chaos of the Web made elegant and simple.
快速回答环节 喜欢保罗还是约翰?
Speed round. Paul or John?
早前喜欢保罗 后来是约翰?
Early Paul, late John.
喜欢马力欧还是索尼克? 先是喜欢索尼克 后来喜欢马力欧
Mario or Sonic? Early Sonic, late Mario.
喜欢自我反省还是交流?
Introspection or communication?
嗯 媚
Uh… Mae.
抱歉 我得想一想 那就是自我反省
Sorry, I’m thinking about it. So that’s introspection.
喜欢寿司还是代餐(一种食物替代品)? 寿司
Sushi or Soylent? Sushi.
你有过维可牢(用以制♥作♥维可牢搭链的尼龙材料)钱包吗?
Ever owned a Velcro wallet?
是的 维可牢鞋子呢?
Yes. Velcro shoes?
是的 维可牢 裤子呢?
Yes. Velcro… pants?
是的
Yes.
今天上午接待你的接待员叫什么名字?
What was the name of the receptionist who checked you in this morning?

Um…
玲达.琼恩.贝兹还是琼恩.克劳馥?
Linda. Joan Baez or Joan Crawford?
琼恩.蒂蒂安 Gif还是jif?
Joan Didion. Gif or jif?
我不会回答这个 太冒险了
I’m not answering that. There’s too much at stake.
你会喜欢和我出去吗?
Would you like to go out with me?
这很不合适
That’s very inappropriate.
很好 喜欢质感还是舒适?
Good. Quality or convenience?
这不是相互排斥的
Not mutually exclusive.
喜欢社会的需求还是个人的需求?
Needs of the society or needs of the individual?
应该是一样的 你最害怕什么?
Should be the same. You’re most scared of?
潜能不能发挥
Unfulfilled potential.
好的,直升机停机坪,健身房♥,托儿所
All right, heliport, gym, daycare,
有机农场,petanque, Petanque是什么?
organic farm, petanque. Petanque?
哦,是一种类似地掷球的游戏,但是是法语 哦
Oh, it’s like bocce but French. Oh.
绳球,小型健身游池,社交游池,狗瑜伽
Tetherball, lap pool, social pool, doga.
狗屋,夜♥总♥会♥,沙龙,创客空间,
Kennel, nightclub, salon, maker space,
攀岩、弹簧床、诊所、排球
rock climbing, trampoline, clinic, volleyball.
那是 那是?
Was that ? Was that the ?
满足的人们 新闻,艺术,电影,工程师,
Content people, news, arts, film, engineers,
我是管理者 你负责广♥告♥
management and me, advertising and you.
好的 我们走
All right, let’s go.
你的腿很长
Your legs are so long.
什么?
What?
都在传感器上呢
It’s all on sensors.
电梯感应你的ID 然后说“你好”
The elevator reads your ID and says hello.
我们大部分是为客人做的 他们对此赞不绝口
We do that for visitors mostly. They’re usually impressed.
安妮 那是我拍过的最差的照片
Annie, that’s the worst picture of me ever.
哦 来吧 哦 亲爱的
Oh, come on Oh. Oh, dear.
丹尼 你好
Danny! What’s up?
你记得丹? 我要把你转交给他了
You remember Dan? I’m handing you off.
你已经成熟了 哦
You’re all grown up. Oh.
给你这崭新的平板电脑是我的荣幸 媚
I have the privilege and the honor to give you your brand new tablet, Mae.
我已经把密♥码♥发到了你的手♥机♥上
And I sent the password to your phone.
哦 天呐 我的名字在上面 哈哈
Oh, my God. It has my name on it. Uh huh.
哦 这太难过了 你得照看好我的小姑娘
Oh, this is too sad. You take care of my little girl.
我会的
I will.
如果我们不给客户人性化的体验
If we don’t give customers a human and humane experience,
我们会没有客户的 这非常基本
we have no customers, it’s pretty elemental.
贾里德会给你培训的
Jared will be doing your training.
我负责团队 贾里德负责部门
I oversee the team, and Jared oversees the unit.
你知道 你会直接负责客户的维护工作
As you know, you’ll be doing straight up customer maintenance
为那些小型的广♥告♥商们
for the smaller advertisers.
你在这电脑终端上工作
You work on your portable here.
他们发送一条信息给客户体验
They send a message to customer experience,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章暮光之城
下一篇文章海豚湾
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!