好的,我知道初始反应是抵抗
Okay, I know the initial reaction will be resistance.
我的意思是,我们如何要求任何人使用我们的服务?
I mean, how can we require anyone to use our services?
但是有各种各样的东西是强制性的
But there are all kinds of things that are mandatory
对这个国家的公民来说
for citizens of this country.
是的 我们必须纳税,我们并不想支付
Yep. We have to pay taxes we don’t wanna pay.
我们必须为社会保障买♥♥单
And we have to pay for Social Security.
我们得上陪审团 正确
We Have to serve on juries. right.
我们必须在室内小便,而不是在大街上
And we have to pee indoors, not on the street.
是的 我们必须在室内小便 她是对的
We do. We do have to be pee indoors. She’s right.
我是说,我们有成千上万的法律
I mean, we have thousands of laws.
我们要求公民做上百件事
We require citizens to do hundreds of things,
但我们不强制要求他们投票?
but we don’t require them to vote?
他们已经在几十个国家开展了这项工作
They are already doing this in dozens of countries.
有了我们已有的技术,用户早就已经注册了
With the technology we already have, users will already be registered.
这意味着有241百万选民有资格投票
That means you have 241 million voters eligible to vote.
你有241万选民必须投票
You have 241 million voters that have to vote.
你们有国家的全部意志
You have the full will of the nation.
我们是要怎么做到呢? 安妮
And How exactly do We do that? Annie.
你知道,它可能是一些简单的东西
Well, you know, it could be something as simple as a zing,
嗨,安妮 记住要花5分钟的时间去投票
Hey, Annie. Remember to take five minutes and vote.
这是我们自己的调查所要做的 你知道的
It’s what we would do with our own surveys. You know that.
但是 媚 流浪者们怎么办? 我们都在纳税
But, Mae, what about stragglers? We all pay taxes.
还有,我们80%的人去年上网纳税
And what, 80 percent of us did that online last year.
为什么不停止复♥制♥服务呢?
Why not stop duplicating services?
为什么不让它成为一个统一系统的一部分呢?
Why not just make it all part of one unified system?
你可以付你的税,投票,付你的停车罚单
You could pay your taxes, vote, pay your parking ticket,
都通过你的“环网”账户
all through your Circle account.
我们可以为用户节省数百小时的不便
We’d save users hundreds of hours of inconvenience.
们将为政♥府♥节省数十亿美元 数千亿美元
We’d save the government billions. Hundreds of billions.
我们可以在一夜之间消除一半
We could eliminate half of it overnight.
政♥府♥为什么不建立类似的服务呢?
Why wouldn’t the government just build a similar service?
为什么它需要我们?
Why the hell does it need us?
这将花费太多 他们没有专业知识
It would cost too much. They don’t have the expertise.
我们已经有了基础设施 你是绝对正确的
We already have the infrastructure. You’re absolutely right.
政♥府♥需要我们比我们需要的更多
The government needs us more than we need them.
想像一下,有了人♥民♥的全部意志
Imagine having the full will of the people.
立即
Instantly.
你会拥有……真正的民♥主♥
You’d have… true democracy
这是人类历史上的第一次
for the first time in human history.
这是废话
This is such bullshit.
没有选民的抑制 你可以在家投票
No voter suppression. You’re voting from home.
想想对极权主义政♥权♥的影响
Think of the implications for totalitarian regimes.
没有更多的选举.
No more rigged elections.
联♥合♥国♥可以要求他们通过“环网”开会
The UN can demand that they’re held through the Circle.
但前提是每个人都能听到
But only if everyone is heard.
地球上每一个人
Every human on Earth.
我们可以控制国家的脉搏
We can take the pulse of the nation,
世界上每一个人在任何话题上的时间都是几秒钟
everyone in the world in seconds on any subject.
这是唯一的方法,对吧? 正确
It’s the only way, right? Right.
是的
Yeah!
看起来这里有20分钟
So it looks like I’ve got 20 minutes here.
让我们试试妈妈和爸爸
Let’s try Mom and Dad.
嗨 媚 你好
Hey, Mae, what’s up?

Hi.
嘿,你去哪儿了? 媚
Hey, where have you been? Mae.
我看到你的摄像头坏了 我可以派遣技术人员的
I’ve seen your cameras aren’t working. I can send Tech out
是的,我们断开了连接
Yeah, we disconnected them.
亲爱的
Sweetheart…
我们很抱歉,但我们不能继续这么做
We’re sorry, but we, we can’t keep doing this.
这很好,比我们以往任何时候都要多
It’s Well, it’s more than we ever
你知道我们爱你,我们也不想
You know we love you, and we don’t wanna
我们爱你 我们爱你 我们必须有自己的隐私
We love you. We love you. We Have to Have our privacy.
我们担心你没有意识到自己陷入了什么
And we’re worried you don’t realize what you’ve gotten yourself into.
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我不是故意伤害你
I didn’t mean to hurt you.
这不是你 这是我们 不,我们知道
It’s not you. It’s us. No, we know that.
是的,是我们 我们只是需要你去理解
Yeah, it’s us. We just need you to understand that.
我爱你们 我们也爱你
I love you. We love You too.
再见,亲爱的
Bye, honey.
你就是那个人 媚 你在改变世界,媚 !
You’re the one, Mae! You’re changing the world, Mae!
各位好 我是媚.荷兰
Hello, everyone. I’m Mae Holland.
好的
Okay.
我们已经有好几个星期的时间考虑完成了
We’ve had some good weeks thinking about Completion,
想像一天每个人都在这个“环网”公♥司♥里
envisioning a day when everyone is in the Circle,
当所有的人类都联♥系♥在一起,团结起来
when all of humanity is connected and united.
它将会发生
And it will happen.
已经有22个国家原则上同意了
Already, 22 nations have agreed in principle
通过“环网”来运作他们的选举
to operate their elections through the Circle
所有公民都必须参与其中
with mandatory participation from all of its citizens.
当每个人都团结起来时,大家都知道,听到,问责
And when everyone is united, everyone is known, heard, accountable,
他们可以得到更好的服务
they can be better served.
但是那些不属于这个“环网”的人
But what about the people who aren’t part of the Circle,
那些不想融入社会的人
who don’t want to be woven into the fabric of society
或者更糟的是,他们想要把组织拆掉?
or worse, want to tear out that fabric?
我想介绍“灵魂搜索”
I want to introduce Soul Search.
我们把它放在整个环网的观众面前的测试
And we’re putting it to the test in front of the entire Circle audience,
这里和全球
here and globally.
你们觉得准备好了吗?
Do you feel ready?
是的
Hell, yeah!
你们进展得很好
You went well so far.
太棒了
Great.
几秒钟后,电脑会随机选择一个逃犯
In seconds, the computer will select, at random, a fugitive from justice,
对我们的全球社会的一个被证实的威胁
a proven menace to our global community.
我们的断言是,不管他或她是谁
Our assertion is that whoever he or she is,
“灵魂搜索”会在20分钟内找到他们
Soul Search will locate them in under 20 minutes.

Wow.
让我们选择逃犯
Let’s select that fugitive.
好的
Okay.
这是菲奥娜.海布瑞居
This is Fiona Highbridge,
44岁,出生于英格兰曼彻斯特
44 years old born in Manchester, England.
2004年,她被判犯有三起谋杀罪
She was convicted of triple murder in 2004.
她把三个孩子锁在壁橱里
She locked her three children in the closet
然后去西班牙度假
and went on holiday to Spain.
孩子们都被饿死了
They all starved.
她被送进了英格兰的监狱,但逃跑了
She was sent to prison in England but escaped
在显然是被她诱惑了的警卫的帮助下
with the help of a guard who she apparently seduced.
超过十亿人在观看
Over a billion people are watching.
让我们看看有多少人在英国
Let’s see how many are in the UK.
你认为1400万英国人吗
Do you all think 14 million Brits
全球有十亿全球参与者
and a billion global participants worldwide
你能在20分钟内找到菲奥娜.海布瑞居吗?
can find Fiona Highbridge in under 20 minutes?
是的
Yeah!
是的
Yeah!
好吧
All right.
让我们把时钟拿起来
Let’s bring up the clock.
很好
Good.
每个人都准备好了吗?
Is everyone ready?
各就各位
On your mark…
开始
get set…
出发
go!
好了,该认真了
Okay, time to get serious.
我找到她了 媚
I’ve got her, Mae.
那是她
That’s her.
小心
Be careful.
我会的
I will.

Whoa!

Whoa!
菲奥娜! 站住
Fiona! Stop!
跟着她 截住她
Follow her. Stop her!
阻止她! 她是一个杀手!
Somebody stop her! She’s a killer!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!