这里
Here.
那么,你们两这周末做了什么?
So, what did you two get up to this weekend?
只是胡乱打发时间
Just messed around.
玩游戏
Played some video games. At Dad’s house.
在爸爸家
真的吗?你现在有游戏机了?
Really? You have video games now?
是的,我给安东尼买♥♥的
Yeah, I got them for Anthony.
但是我很喜欢玩 杀外星人很有趣
But I enjoy them, you know. It’s fun to kill aliens.
你吃饱了吗?
Did you get enough to eat?
是的,我们吃了些东西
Yeah. We ate some.
不如我去做点零食 然后我们一起晚餐,如何?
How about I’ll make a snack, and we’ll have dinner later?
嘿,沃尔特,你要留下一起吃晚饭吗?
– Good? – Walt, you want to stay for dinner?
不,不用了,谢谢
No, I’m good. Thanks.
嘿,沃尔特,想看看我的 业余无线电吗?
Hey, Walt, do you want to see my ham radio?
不了
No.
我是说也许有一天可以看看 但是今天不想
I mean, you know, maybe someday, but not today.
嘿,沃尔特,波尼告诉我 你现在处境有点难
Hey, Walt, Bonnie tells me you’ve run into kind of a rough patch…
我想让你知道如果你 需要钱或者什么
and I want you to know that if you need any money or anything…
不要不好意思开口
don’t be afraid to ask us.
你真好,凯尔,但是
That’s very nice of you, Kyle, but I’m doing okay.
我过的还好
很好
Great.
– 我只想让你知道… – 不
– I just want you to… – No.
谢谢
Thanks.
好的
Okay.
我真的很喜欢你为 这房♥子所做的
I really like what you’ve done with this house.
真的很美
It’s really nice.
非常感谢,凯尔
That’s much appreciated, Kyle.
那些橱柜
And those kitchen cabinets?
太棒了
Gorgeous.
好的
Well…
我们周末过的挺好的
we had a great weekend.
是的
Yeah.
我们过得挺好
We had a good weekend.
我们学了很多关于
We learned a lot about how to show appreciation for one another.
如何向别人表达感激之情
我不是仅仅指身体上的
I don’t mean just physically.
不,不
No. No.
这是一种交流
It’s all about communication.
说出实话
Telling the truth.
彼此坦诚
Just be honest with each other.
专家是那么说的
That’s what the experts say.
那不对吗,伙计?
Isn’t that right, partner?
我不知道
I don’t know.
嘿,沃尔特,要来罐啤酒吗?
Hey, Walt, do you want a beer?
你这有啤酒?
You have beer?
是的,我把它藏起来
Yeah, I keep it tucked away in a little fridge in the garage.
就放在车♥库♥的小冰箱里
我不用了
Not for me, thanks.
我能来一杯吗?
Would you mind if I had one?
好的,我去拿一罐 很快就回来
Okay, I’ll just go get one, and I’ll be right back.
天啊
我那摇摇欲坠的门怎么了?
What happened to my sticky door?
沃尔特,我们能去外面谈谈吗?
Walt, can we talk outside, please?
伙计
Buddy.
你这周末在我家做什么?
What were you doing in my house this weekend?
当我来这里接安东尼的时候
When I brought Anthony over for the newspapers…
我突然想上厕所
I had to go to the bathroom.
你上厕所的时候总是会 顺便把门修好?
You always fix the door trim when you go to the bathroom?
不是的
Not always.
我很抱歉,我…
I’m sorry, I…
我进到门里,看到有东西坏了
I came in, I saw the bad work…
我忍♥不住
I couldn’t help myself.
是的,我想
Right. And I suppose…
你干完活之后很累 所以做了煎饼?
that made you so hungry that you had to make pancakes?

Hey.
为什么不坐下,伙计?
Why don’t you have a seat, bud?
你拿钱做什么?
What’s the money for?
这是给爸爸的
It’s for Dad.
为什么?
Why?
我不想说
I don’t want to say.
我知道他这周末住在这
I know he was here this weekend.
我知道了发生的事情
I know everything that happened.
所以我要给爸爸钱…
That’s why I want to give Dad the money…
买♥♥车
for the car.
汽车?
The car?
修理刹车
For fixing the brakes.
你♥爸♥爸这周末开了我的车?
Your dad was driving my car this weekend?
我还以为你知道
I thought you knew.
修刹车要多少钱?
How much were the brakes?
75美元
$75.
但是你得付工钱
But then there’s labor.
他照顾了我
For his time.
那么…
So…
给他325美元的照顾费?
$325 for his time?
是的
Yeah.
那很公平,你觉得呢?
That’s probably fair, don’t you think?
我想是的
I think so.
你还有什么事想和我说的吗?
Is there anything else you want to tell me about this weekend?
没有
No.
事情就是这样
That’s about it.
其实非常的无聊
It was actually pretty boring.
好的
Okay.
你觉得爸爸能借 你的车开几天吗?
Do you think Dad can borrow the car for a few days?
直到修好他的车?
Until his truck gets fixed?
是的
Yeah.
好的,搞什么?
All right, what the hell?
凯尔?你介意让沃尔特
Kyle? Would you mind if Walt…
开着那辆车离开几天
took the wagon for a couple of days…
去换新的刹车吗?
and put new brakes on it?
我们谈过了,他答应了,对吧?
We talked and he said all good, right?
你真的不介意?
You really don’t mind?
我很乐意帮忙
I’d be happy to help.
很好,太好了
Great. That’s nice.
谢谢,这是钥匙
Thank you. Here’s the keys.
好的,我得走了
Okay, I’d better get going.
爸爸?还记得你说过 你要带我去你家
Dad? Remember you said you’d take me back to your house…
拿一些我忘记拿的东西吗?
to get some stuff I forgot?
– 可以吗,妈妈? – 好的
– Is that okay, Mom? – Okay.
但是别捣乱
But no messing around.
马上回来
Just there and back.
好的,我们再见
Okay, I’ll see you later.
嘿,沃尔特
Hey, Walt?
真的很高兴见到你
I really enjoy seeing you.
谢谢你帮我修车
Thank you for fixing the car.
没事
You bet.
好的,伙计,怎么回事?
Okay, buddy, what’s going on?
现在你能拿回你的工具了
Now we can get your tools back.
你从哪拿到的?
Where did you get this?
妈妈给的
Mom.
不,我们要还回去
– No, we’re taking it back. – Well, it’s for fixing the car.
这是用来修车的
你不该说任何事的
You weren’t supposed to say anything.
她说…
She said…
反正她也要叫你去修
She was gonna ask you to fix it anyways.
真的吗?
Really?
是的
Yeah.
把你的电♥话♥借给我
Let me borrow your phone.
那个家伙可不会卖♥♥给我们
There’s no way that guy will sell them to us.
妈妈和凯尔可以帮忙
Mom and Kyle will help.
不,我不能那么做
No, I can’t do that.
奥托没接电♥话♥
Otto isn’t answering.
我知道
I know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!