他认识附近所有的人
He knows all the guys around here…
他们都听他的
and they listen to him.
要是沃恩放出话来
If Vaughn puts out the word…
你肯定能拿回你的工具
you’ll get your tools back.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
为什么下车了?
Why were you out of the pickup?
我只是…
I was just…
站在那
standing out there.

Hi.
噢,嗨
Hi.
嘿,你♥爸♥爸在吗
Hey. Is your dad here?

Hey.
怎么样?
How’s it going?
– 这是你儿子? – 对,这是安东尼
– This your boy? – Yeah, this is Anthony.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
– 当然 – 进来吧
Sure. Come on inside.
艾伦,带安东尼去后面玩
Allen, take Anthony out back and play.
嗨,琳达,这是安东尼
Hi, Linda. This is Anthony.

Hi.

那是我女朋友
That’s my girlfriend.
哥你看个东西
I want to show you something.
那他们只拿走了专用工具?
So, they only took the specialty tools?
他们很清楚目标
They knew what they wanted.
这镇上只有少数几个人
There’s only a handful of guys in this town…
会用那些东西,了解它们的价值
who know how to use those or know their value.
– 对,这说得通 – 当然说得通
– Yeah, that makes sense. – Hell, yes, it makes sense.
知道发生在什么地方吗
Any idea where this happened?
可能在“信♥号♥♥”酒吧,或者任何地方
Well, it could have been The Signal, or anywhere.
“信♥号♥♥”?从没去过那地方
The Signal? I never go to that place.
酒里掺太多水了
Too much water in the sauce.
认识德雷克吗?
You know Drake?
住在房♥车里,就在米克
Lives in that RV thing in back of that shop place…
走过去那条街的商店后面
on that street right off Meeker.
米克后面?
Off Meeker?
当然,你知道吧
Absolutely. Hell, yes, you know it.
你找他机会最大
Well, he is your best shot at this.
德雷克知道这镇上发生的所有事情
Drake knows everything that’s going down in this town.
虽然很吓人,但他很聪明 人也不错
Scary as hell, but he’s whip-smart. A good guy.
我会告诉他你要过去
I’ll let him know you’re coming.
我也顺便找找自己的朋友
In the meantime, I’ll put out some feelers myself.
艾伦,你在干什么
Allen. What are you doing?
玩蟋蟀
Playing with crickets.

Hey.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
为它难过吗
You feel bad for it?
– 不 – 那你杀一只
– No. – Then you kill one.
别管他
Leave him alone.
他蟋蟀都不敢杀
He can’t kill a cricket.
我不需要杀蟋蟀
I don’t need to.
我觉得你最好杀一只
Well, I think you’d better.
他为虫子哭了
He’s crying over an insect.
听着,对不起,这么说吧
Look. Sorry. Tell you what.
我让你玩我的枪补偿你
You can shoot my gun to make up for it.
我棚子里有只兔子可以给你打
I got a rabbit you can shoot in the shed.
很好玩的
It’ll be fun.
我不想打兔子
I don’t want to shoot a rabbit.
要是你不想被打
If you don’t want to get beat up…
就去打兔子
you’ll shoot the rabbit.
得了吧,麦克
Knock it off, Mike.
真的
Seriously.
放下,你这小混账
Put it down, you little shit.
枪上膛了
It’s actually loaded.
你不知道你在玩什么
You don’t know what you’re playing with.
别对着我
Don’t point that at me.
放下,你这混♥蛋♥
Cut it out, you nut.
放下,混♥蛋♥
Put it down, you little asshole.
这里怎么回事
What the hell is going on out here?
这小混♥蛋♥用枪指我
Little shit pulled a gun on me.
这不是你的枪吗
Isn’t this your gun?
我本来想让他用的,但他对着我
I was gonna let him use it, but then he pointed it at me.
我要跟你们多几次
How many times do I have to tell you guys…
我给你们的枪不是拿来玩的
that these guns I give you are not playthings?
你们长大之前我要把这些都收走
I have a mind to take them all away until you grow up.
现在都进屋去
Get your ass in the house.
把子弹拿出来收好,马上
Unload this and put it away. Now.
你没事吧,小士兵
You okay, little soldier?
你为什么用枪指着他
Why did you point a gun at him?
我以为那是假的
I thought it was fake.
以为我们只是在玩
Thought we were just playing.
绝不要用枪指着别人
Never point a gun at anyone.
那是规定,孩子
That’s a rule, son.
除非他攻击你
Unless, of course, they’re attacking you…
那你可以随便打他们
then you can shoot them all you want.
我想他会记住那一课的,对吗
I think he’ll remember that lesson. Won’t you?
来吧
Come on.
下周末你们应该过来
You guys should come over next weekend.
我们要组织个小射击展览
We actually have a little shooting gallery we set up…
可以教他怎么真正的开枪
and we could teach him to really shoot.
他能学会枪♥支♥安全
He could learn gun safety, everything.
真的
Seriously.
谢谢
Thanks.
(搬离通知)
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
噢,见鬼
Goddamn it.
你能进去
You’ll fit.
我不想进去
I don’t want to fit.
来吧,会很好玩的
Come on. It’ll be fun.
来,我把你抬起来,来吧
Here, I’ll lift you up. Come on.

你没事吧
You okay?
有点事
Not really.
好了
Okay.
痛了就告诉我
Let me know if it hurts, okay?

Yeah, it hurts.
你做的很好
Doing great.
就要进去了
You’re almost in.

好了
There you go.
安东尼,你没事吧
Anthony, you okay?
基本没事
Yeah, most of me is okay.
卧室的衣柜里有个罐子
So, there’s a jar on the dresser in the bedroom.
去拿来,拿到窗户边来
Go get it. Bring it to the window.

Okay.
找到了吗
Find it?
找到了
Yeah.

地板上有个瓶子
And there’s a bottle on the floor…
在柜子里
in the closet.

Okay.
我找不到
I can’t find it.
不,就在那,继续找
No, it’s there. Keep looking.
壁橱里没有瓶子
There’s no bottle in the closet.
好吧,把罐子拿过来
Okay, just bring the jar.
呃,拿上你的背包
Grab your backpack.
给我拿几件衣服和内♥裤♥
Get me some shirts and a pair of pants.

Okay.
他们怎么能锁着不让你进自己家
How can he lock you out of your own house?
这是他的房♥子
It’s his house.
我只是欠他一点钱
I just owe him a little money, is all.
他生气了
He’s just being pissy.
那我要住在那
So, where are we gonna stay?
我们得呆在家里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!