沃恩
Vaughn.
你♥爸♥爸把工具怎么了?
What did your dad do with the tools?
我爸爸没拿工具 是罗杰拿的
My dad didn’t take the tools. Roger did.
罗杰是谁?
Who’s Roger?
上次跟我爸爸在一起的人
The guy that was with my dad.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me?
我也想告诉你 但是我爸爸会杀了我的
I wanted to, but my dad would’ve killed me.
过来
Come here.
我是帮你找工具的人
I’m the one who was helping you find the damn tools.
– 它们在哪,你这王八蛋? – 我说了我不知道
– Where are they, you son of a bitch? – I told you. I don’t know.
我不知道他们在哪?
I don’t know where they are.
你们离开这
You boys get out of here.
– 爸爸,我认为你该告诉他 – 什么?
– Dad, I think you should tell him. – What?
告诉他罗杰说的那些话
Tell him what Roger said.
罗杰说的什么话?
What Roger said?
是的,罗杰说沃恩 偷了你的工具
Yeah, Roger said that Vaughn stole your tools.
什么?
What?
那可是该死的谎话
Now, that’s a goddamn lie.
罗杰才是那个偷你工具的人
Roger’s the one who stole your damn tools.
为什么我要相信你的话?
Why should I believe you?
是真的
It’s true.
罗杰上了你的车拿走了它们
Roger went into your truck and took them.
爸爸让他住手
Dad told him to stop.
你相信这孩子吗?
You believe this boy?
他住哪?
Where doses he live?
你是罗杰吗?
Are you Roger?
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
我要我的工具
I want my tools.
– 好的 – 它们在哪?
– Okay. – Where are they?
好的,我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
Okay. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.
别道歉,把我工具给我就行
Don’t be sorry, just give me my tools.
不在我这,我把它们当了
I don’t have them. I pawned them.
我去当铺看过
I checked the pawn shop.
不,我把它们当在 伦顿的皮特当铺了
No, I took them to Pete’s Pawn in Renton.
我知道你不会去那里
I figured you’d never go there.
– 把钱给我 – 不在我身上
– Give me the money. – I don’t have it.
你当了多少钱?
How much did you get?
两百美金,但我花光了
$200, but I spent it.
把那两百美金给我
– I want the $200. – I haven’t worked in six months.
我已经六个月没工作了
我有三个孩子,我们需要食物
I got three kids. We needed food.
放开他
Get off of him.
放开他,他有心脏病
Get off of him. He’s got heart trouble.
– 不不不 – 放开
– No, no, no, no. – Get off.
把我的钱给我
Just give me my money.
我们没有钱,都花完了
We don’t have it anymore. It’s gone.
那就给我点能卖♥♥的东西
Well, then give me something to sell.
我们把能卖♥♥的都卖♥♥了 什么也不剩下
We’ve sold everything. There’s nothing left.
你没事吧,亲爱的?
Are you okay, honey?
我没事
I’m fine.
听着,我们要离开这里了
Look, we’re done here.
我们要去爱达荷州 和我父母一起生活
We’re going back to Idaho to live with my parents.
等我们到了那里 我就会把钱寄给你
When we get back on our feet, I will send you the money.
我现在就需要那些钱
I need the money now.
那不可能
That’s not gonna happen.
听着,他偷了你的工具 那确实是他的不对
Look, he stole your tools, and that was wrong…
但我们破产了
but we’re broke.
你自己到处看看 能看到值钱的东西吗?
Look around here. Do you see anything worth selling?
我们只剩下那台 没用的割草机
The only thing we got left is that mower, and it don’t even work.
来吧,安东尼,我们走
Come on, Anthony. Let’s go.
很抱歉…
I’m sorry.
把你的地址写下来 我会把钱寄给你
Write down your address and I’ll send you the money.
算了吧
Forget it.
我跟你一起去
I’m coming with you.
不行
No.
嘿,你好吗?
Hey. How you doing?

Hey.
你是老板吗?
Are you the owner?
– 皮特 – 什么?
– Pete. – Yeah?
有人找
Got a guy.
– 嗨 – 什么?
– Hi. – Yeah?
那些是我的工具
Those are my tools.
它们被偷了
They were stolen.
好的,你有收据吗?
Right. You got a receipt?
那些工具是我父亲留给我的
They’re very old. They were my dad’s.
我没有收据
I don’t have a receipt.
那可就是你的问题了
Well, that’s your problem, then.
不用打开它我就能 告诉你里面有什么
I can tell you everything that’s in there without opening it.
是的,我这里随时都有人 进来说什么东西是他们的
Yeah, I got guys coming in here all the time, claiming stuff is theirs.
那些真是我的工具
Those are my tools.
那就联♥系♥警♥察♥或者律师
Then call a cop. Or a lawyer.
也许你买♥♥它们之前不知道 但你现在知道了
Maybe you didn’t know before you bought them, but you know now.
那些是赃物
Those are stolen goods.
那就联♥系♥有关当局 我们进行一个调查
Well, call the authorities. We’ll have an investigation, then.
这个国家就是这么个流程
That’s how things work in this country.
你花了多少钱买♥♥它们?
How much did you put on them?
四百美金
Four hundred bucks.
– 安东尼? – 嘿,你干什么?
– Anthony? – Hey. What are you doing?
– 给我回来 – 安东尼,快跑
– Come back here. – Anthony, run.
– 快跑 – 给我让开
– Run. – Get out of the way.
继续跑,安东尼
Keep running, Anthony.
安东尼,跑
Anthony, run.
抓住那孩子,达伦
Get the kid, Darren.
安东尼…
Anthony…
住手,别打了
Stop it. Leave him alone.
别打我爸爸,该死的
Leave my dad alone, goddamn it!
别动我的孩子 你干什么?
Get away from my boy. What are you doing?
放开我的孩子
Get away from my boy.

You.
你最好别再回来
You don’t even think about coming back here…
因为无论你出多少钱 这些东西我都不卖♥♥你
’cause I’m not selling you these tools for any price.
现在给我滚
Now, go on. Get out of here.
你真的没受伤吗?
Are you sure you’re not hurt?
你流血了,爸爸
You got blood, Dad.
我没事
I’m okay.
来吧
Come on.
我们回家
Let’s go home.
♪现在一切都是免费的
♪他们是那样说的
♪我所做的每件事
♪都应该停止
♪有人成功了
♪他们知道了
♪我们无论如何都会去做
♪即使没有任何回报
他们那有汽水
They got pop.
你要什么吗?
You want anything?
不,谢谢了
No, thank you.
我也是
Me neither.
我回来了
I’m back.
嘿,美好时光,我们刚到家
Hey. Great timing. We just got home.
– 嗨,小家伙 – 嗨
– Hi, bud. – Hi.
– 你好吗? – 很好,爸爸来了
– How are you? – Good. Dad’s here.
– 嘿 – 嘿,沃尔特
– Hey. – Hey, Walt.

Hi.
那么,怎么样?
So, how did it go?
很好,你说呢,安东尼?
Good. Wouldn’t you say, Anthony?
是的,很好,什么也没发生
Yeah, good. Nothing happened.
进来呆一会儿,坐吧
Well, come on in for a minute. Sit down.
你还没来过这里,对吧?
You haven’t seen the place, have you?
– 这个嘛,我… – 抱歉,我是说从你离开这之后
Well, I…
I’m sorry, I mean since you lived here.
是的,我真的从…后就没来了
Yeah, I haven’t really been here since…
– 看起来不错 – 是的
– Looks good. – Yeah.
坐吧,坐吧
Sit down. Sit down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!