I don’t want you to go to hell.
听我说,我跟你说些东西
Listen, I’m going to tell you something.
– 千万别告诉你妈妈,好吗 – 好
– Don’t ever tell your mom, okay? – Okay.
他们告诉你的这些事
These things that they tell you…
可能是真的,也可能不是
they might be true, they might not be true.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得我不知道
I think that I don’t know…
他们也不知道
and neither do they.
不管他们说的是什么 他们自己都不知道
No matter what they say. They don’t know.
所以,以防万一
So, just in case…
也许你应该参加圣餐礼
maybe you should take Communion.
告解呢
What about Confirmation?
没坏处
Won’t hurt you.
你知道,去就行了
You know, just do it.
为了你妈妈
For your mom.
等你长大了就可以做你想做的
And once you’re grown, you can do what you want.
– 贷款? – 当然
– I can? – Absolutely.
你可以跳过教堂
You know, you can skip church…
听垃圾的重金属
and listen to shitty metalheads…
如果你愿意的话,听《上帝禁区》
if you want, God forbid.
只是…
Just…
你知道,听他们说的话
you know, listen to what they say…
然后自己做决定
and then decide for yourself.
做你认为对的事,好吗
Do what you think is right, okay?

Okay.
好了
Okay.
你在教会的时候
So, while you’re in church…
我要去拜访一下这个叫德雷克的
I’m gonna go visit this Drake fella.
要是我迟到了你就在这等我
If I’m late, just wait for me right here.
我不想去教堂
I don’t want to go to church.
但你必须去
But you have to.
你跟我说了自己做决定
You told me to make my own decisions.
– 现在还不行 – 为什么
– Well, not yet. – Why not?
我说了要等你长大
I said when you grow up.
你让我想想,我想过了
You told me to think about it, and I thought about it.
你想太多了
Well, you’re thinking about it too much.
听着,我答应过你妈妈 要让你去教堂
Look, I promised your mom that you’d go to church.
我会跟她说你把我带走了
I’ll tell her you took me.
不不不,不是这样的
No, no, no, no. That’s not how it works.
见鬼,莱恩斯神父,趴下
Shit, Father Lyons. Get down.
好,现在进去
Okay, now get in there.
你去我就去
I’ll go if you go.

Hey.
你一定是沃尔特
You must be Walt.
我是德雷克
I’m Drake.
– 跟沃恩谈过了吗 – 谈了
– You talked to Vaughn? – I did.
他逮到了我,我正在查
He caught me up. Man, I’m on it.
我在查案子,好吗? 这就是我的工作
I’m on the case, all right? This is what I do.
你是侦探吗
Are you a detective?
不,我是刷墙的
No. I’m a drywaller.
– 你叫什么 – 安东尼
– What’s your name? – Anthony.
安东尼,你是做什么的
Anthony. What do you do?
呃,我上学
I go to school.
继续去,一定要让他继续上学
All right, keep doing that. Make sure he keeps doing that.
昨晚我找到5个名字
I got five names last night.
已经有人在聊这个了
People are already talking.
– 是吗 – 对
– They are? – Yeah.
你能帮我们吗
Can you help us now?
我很荣幸能帮沃恩的任何朋友
It would be an honor to help any friend of Vaughn’s.
他为我做了很多
That guy’s done so much for me.
我去协助你,好吗? 所以我要带上猎枪
I’ll co-pilot, okay? That means I got to ride shotgun.
– 你说可以吗 – 可以
– You cool with that? – Yeah.
好,我们走,走吧
All right, let’s go, come on. Here we go.
沃尔特,开直线好吗
Walt, you wanna drive straight, okay?
装作你要穿过这条街的样子
Make it look like you’re driving down the street.
很刺♥激♥,对吧安东尼?
It’s exciting, right, Anthony?

Yeah.
这些线索是谁给你的
Who gave you these leads?
我认识肯特一半的商人
Well, I know half the tradesmen in Kent…
还认识所有的贼
and I know all the thieves.
好了
All right.
好,要到那边去,开慢点
Okay, we’re coming up on one now, so ease on up here.
我一开始还担心要不要带安东尼 但这个人太老了
I was worried about bringing Anthony, but this guy is an old soul.
现在我很高兴他来了,因为 这也是人生体验,多棒啊
I’m glad he’s here, because this is life experience. This is great. Okay.
车道上灰色那辆看到了吗
See the grey one in the driveway?
– 灰色的车? – 对对,就那里
– The grey car? – Yeah, right there.
– 这里? – 对
– Here? – Yeah.
停在车道门口,他们就走不了了
Park across the driveway so they can’t pull out.
让我来谈,记不记得有句歌♥词 “像盗贼一样倾听”
Let me do all the talking. Remember the INXS lyric “Listen like thieves”?
那就是你要做的,我来说话 你要像贼一样听
That’s what you’re gonna do. I’m gonna do the talking.
– 走吧 – 好
Here we go. Okay.
你们好吗?需要什么?
What’s up, guys? Can I help you?
来吧,沃尔特,直接问他
Go ahead, Walt. Ask him straight out.
你…
Are you…
我们要找的是谁?
Who are we looking for?
让他告诉你他所谓的真名
Have him tell you his supposed real name.
怎么了,伙计们
What’s going on here, fellas?
有人偷了我的工具箱
Yeah, someone stole a toolbox of mine…
有人说你可能知道点什么
and someone else said that you might know something about it.
你是说我偷了你的工具?
You’re accusing me of stealing your tools?

No.
就是,沃尔特,别让他把你糊弄过去
Yes. Walter. Don’t let him smoke you.
先生,我们有证据,如果没错的话
Sir, we have evidence that, if true…
或多或少跟你有关系
you know, indicts you, more or less.
今天算你们走运,知道为什么吗
This is your lucky day. You know why?
因为要是平时我早就动手了
Because normally I’d kick your ass right now.
但我今天心情好
But kind of in a good mood…
因为我们刚回家,正准备 出去露营一星期
because we’ve been camping all week and we just got home.
德雷克,我能和你谈谈吗?
Drake, can I talk to you?
是的,是的,等等,等等
Yeah, yeah. Hang on, hang on.
是的,那边
Yeah, that way.
给车卸完东西后就进去清理干净
After you unload the car, let’s go inside and get cleaned up.
这个家伙看起来可不像是 会从车里拿工具出来的人
This guy doesn’t look like he’s jacking tools out of trucks.
是的,我也开始怀疑了
Yeah, I’m starting to have my doubts…
所以我们把他的名字 稍微往名单下方移一点
so let’s move his name a little further down the list.
是的,没错
Yeah, let’s do that.
你说的好,知道吗? 说的很有道理
Good call, all right? Excellent audible.
我很抱歉,祝你愉快
I apologize. Have a good day.
我是波音客机的工程师 怎么可能像你说的那样?
I’m a Boeing engineer. How do I even get on your radar?
是的,这是我的错
Yeah, it’s my mistake.
很抱歉麻烦你,先生
I’m sorry to trouble you, sir.
算我的,好吗?
That was on me. Okay?
我不应该相信那个 给我名单的家伙的
I should not have trusted the guy that gave me that name.
– 他是个硬点子 – 是谁给你的?
– He’s a nut. – Who gave you the tip?
你不会想知道的,好吗? 我这有个好消息
You don’t want to know. Here’s the good news.
这名单上的其他人我都知道
I know all the other names on this list.
这上面的其他人我都认识
All the other ones, I know them.
他们是搞建筑行业的 知道怎么用工具,好吗?
They’re in the building trades. They know the tools, okay?
所以我们就… 先从这个人开始,我们去中心
So let’s just… This guy, let’s go to Central.
– 也许我们应该算了 – 很抱歉
– Maybe we should just forget this. – I’m sorry.
我知道这是个不好的开始
This was a bad start, I know…
但是我想帮助你和沃恩 找到合适的人手
but I want to help you and Vaughn find your man.
你难道不想再试试名单里的人吗?
Don’t you want to check out one more name on this list?
是的,我不认识里面的任何人
Yeah, I don’t know anyone on there.
没关系
It’s good.
我很高兴你不认识他们 因为这些是罪犯
I’m glad you don’t know them, because these are criminals.
我要送你回家,德雷克
I’m gonna take you back home, Drake.
感谢你的帮助
I appreciate your help.
– 你没事吧,德雷克? – 是的,我很好
– You okay, Drake? – Yeah, I’m fine.
我只是从未如此轻易放弃过
I’m just, you know, never been a quitter.
对吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!