而阿瓜
And Grug…
再来一遍
Come again?
他还在刻苦钻研呢
Well, he’s still working on it.
再来
One more time.
宝贝 快进到最精彩的部分
Hey, babe. Get to the good part!
对 对
Oh, yeah. Right!
这些还不是唯一的变化
Those weren’t the only changes.
我真的会非常想你们的
Oh, I’m really gonna miss you.
如果你需要我们 你妈妈和我一直都在这
Your mother and I are here if you need us.
好吗
Boom?

Boom.
过来抱抱 儿子
Get in here, son.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Dad.
我们的宝贝女儿离开了
Our baby’s leaving.
我们的宝贝女儿离开我们了
Our baby’s leaving!
击掌
Boomsies?
击掌
Boom.
大家 快看
Hey, everyone!
仙蒂会说话了 她说”击掌”
Sandy said her first word! Sandy said, “Boomsies!”
-嘿 -嘿 怎么了
– Hey. – Hey, what?
嘿 美女
Hey, you.
外婆 你换了新发型吗
Gran, did you do something new with your hair?
这个吗
Oh, this?
维格塞斯请了两天假 我试试新的假发
Wigasus took the day off, so I’m trying a new do.
桑克 别把窗户拿到桌上来
Thunk, no window at the table.
有谁饿了吗
Who’s hungry?
这是一道特殊的料理
It’s a special dish
我们称它为香蕉兄弟面包
we call Bronana Bread.
我父亲担心家人会变得越来越少
My father was afraid of the pack getting smaller.
但最后 变得越来越多了
But in the end, it got bigger.
非常多
A whole lot bigger.
终究爸爸是对的
Dad was right after all.
一家人在一起会更强大
We were stronger together.
♪ 我们正聊着天 ♪
♪ We’re talking ♪
♪ 我正睡着 正做着一个美梦 ♪
♪ I was sleeping, And right in the middle of a good dream ♪
♪ 突然间我醒了 ♪
♪ Like all at once I wake up ♪
♪ 有东西一直在敲打我的脑袋 ♪
♪ From something That keeps knocking at my brain ♪
♪ 在发疯之前 我会把枕头按在头上 ♪
♪ Before I go insane I hold my pillow to my head ♪
♪ 从床上跳起来 尖叫着我不敢说的话 ♪
♪ And spring up in my bed, Screaming out the words I dread ♪
♪ 我想我爱你 ♪
♪ I think I love you ♪
♪ 我想我爱你 那我到底在害怕什么 ♪
♪ I think I love you, So what am I so afraid of? ♪
♪ 我怕我不能确定 ♪
♪ I’m afraid that I’m not sure of ♪
♪ 可爱情没有解药 ♪
♪ A love there is no cure for ♪
♪ 我想我爱你 生活不就是由此构成吗 ♪
♪ I think I love you Isn’t that what life is made of? ♪
♪ 尽管我不想说 ♪
♪ Though it worries me to say ♪
♪ 我从未有过这种感觉 ♪
♪ I’ve never felt this way ♪
♪ 我必须告诉你一件我想了很久 ♪
♪ I have to tell you something I’ve been thinking ♪
♪ 却没有勇气说出口的事 ♪
♪ for a long time but didn’t have the courage to say. ♪
♪ 我想我爱你 ♪
♪ I think I love you. ♪
♪ 你知道吗 从头说一次 我真的爱你 ♪
♪ You know what? Scratch that. I do love you. ♪
♪ 我不知道我面对的是什么 ♪
♪ I don’t know what I’m up against ♪
♪ 我不知道这是怎么回事 ♪
♪ I don’t know what it’s all about ♪
♪ 我考虑了很多事情 ♪
♪ I got so much to think about ♪
♪ 我想我爱你 那我到底在害怕什么 ♪
♪ I think I love you, So what am I so afraid of? ♪
♪ 我怕我不能确定 可爱情没有解药 ♪
♪ I’m afraid that I’m not sure of a love there is no cure for ♪
♪ 我快要疯了 ♪
♪ I’m going crazy! ♪
♪ 我想我爱你 ♪
♪ I think I love you ♪
♪ 生活不就是由此构成吗 ♪
♪ Isn’t that what life is made of? ♪
♪ 尽管我不想说 我从未有过这种感觉 ♪
♪ Though it worries me to say I’ve never felt this way ♪
♪ 相信我 ♪
♪ Believe me ♪
♪ 你真的不用担心 ♪
♪ You really don’t have to worry ♪
♪ 我只想让你开心 ♪
♪ I only wanna make you happy ♪
♪ 如果你说你离我远点 我就会离开 ♪
♪ And if you say, “Hey, go away,” I will ♪
♪ 但我想我还是会留在你身边继续爱你 ♪
♪ But I think better still I’d better stay around and love you ♪
♪ 你看我有机会吗 ♪
♪ Do you think I have a case ♪
♪ 让我面对面问问你 ♪
♪ Let me ask you to your face ♪
♪ 你觉得你爱我吗 ♪
♪ Do you think you love me? ♪
♪ 我想我爱你 ♪
♪ I think I love you ♪
♪ 我想我爱你 ♪
♪ I think I love you ♪
♪ 我想我爱你 ♪
♪ I think I love you ♪
♪ 我想我爱你 ♪
♪ I think I love you ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!