我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
飞吧 维格塞斯 飞吧
Fly, Wigasus, fly!
去吧
Go.
去找到他们 维格塞斯
Go and find them, Wigasus.
我受够了
That is it!
你们都是疯子
You are all crazy!
你知道吗 那个头发不会回来了 它逃了
And you know what? That hair’s not coming back. It escaped.
我们现在需要做的就是 晓晓
Which is what we need to be doing, Dawn.
摆脱这些疯狂的原始人
Getting away from these crazy… cave people!
妈妈
Mom!
你们不请自来闯入我们的生活
You came barging into our lives uninvited,
你甚至都没有洗恶心的脚
without even wiping your disgusting… feet!
还有这位偷♥窥♥狂桑克 和那个愚蠢的窗户
And peeping Thunk over here, with his dumb… window.
这是给大孩子看的节目
This show is for older kids.
还有那个浑身长满跳蚤的老鼠宝宝
And that flea-infested rat baby!
你这傻孩子
You dumb baby.
好吧 我要杀了她
Okay. I’m gonna kill her.
嘿 冷静点
Hey, hey, hey. Chill.
还有你
And you!
把我女儿带到围墙外面去
Taking my daughter outside the wall,
让她留下了伤疤 和她说了愚蠢的想法
giving her scars and stupid ideas!
妈妈 不要用那种方式跟我朋友说话
Mom! Don’t talk to my friend that way.
我很高兴盖伊能恍然大悟
And I’m glad Guy came to his senses
意识到不应该和一个洞穴妹在一起
and realized he doesn’t belong with a cave girl.
他应该和我们在一起 贝特曼一家
He belongs with us, the Bettermans!
我们走 晓晓
Let’s go, Dawn!
妈妈 你去哪里
Mom, where are you going?
我得离开这里
Got to get away!
原始人
Cave people!
哦不
Oh, no.
那是什么
What is that?
小伊
Eep!
干掉他 小伊
Get him, Eep! Get him!
-妈妈 -她在那
– Mom! – There she is!
我们来救你了 冰雪女王
We’re coming for you, ice lady!
作战队形
Kill circle!
来吧 是时候拼刺刀了
Come on, stabby. Time to get stabbing.
伙计们 等一下
Guys, wait a minute.
大家放下武器
Everyone lower your weapons.
-晓晓 -她在干什么
– Dawn. – What is she doing?
相信她 放下武器
Trust her. Lower your weapons.
到这来 小家伙 你可以出来了
Come here, little guy. You can come out.
对 不要怕 你可以的
Yeah. It’s okay. You got it.
这不是怪兽
This isn’t a monster.
它是个母亲
It’s a mom
她只是担心她的孩子 想保护孩子
who was just afraid for her baby and being protective,
虽然可能有一点 粗鲁
and maybe a bit, uh, rude.
也许她自己都没有意识到
And maybe she just didn’t realize
我们这些外来者并不是个威胁 而是
that the outsiders weren’t a threat but actually…
朋友
friends.
而且也许
And that maybe,
狼蛛和外来者
the wolf spiders and outsiders
可以在树屋里
could live in beautiful harmony together
和谐共处
in their tree house!
我是说在冰穴里
I mean ice cave.
你看着它们就能想到那么多吗
You got all that just from looking at them?
也许我观察世界的这扇窗户还不够
Perhaps the window by which I view the world is flawed.
我要去摸摸它们
I’m gonna go pet them.
看啊 他们用牙齿拥抱我
Oh, look, they’re hugging me with their teeth!
-盖伊 -小伊
– Guy. – Eep?
-盖伊 -小伊 你回来了
– Guy. – Eep, you came back!

No.
你已经做了决定
You made your choice.
-不 那不是我想要的 -享受你的明天吧
– No. That’s not what I wanted! – Enjoy your… Tomorrow!
小伊 快回来
Eep! Come back!

No!
阿瓜 能安静点吗 我正在思考
Grug, do you mind? I’m trying to think!
我在想着怎么离开这里 在怪物出现以前
Well, I’m trying to get out of here before that monster shows up!
根本没有怪物 笨蛋
There’s no monster, you bonehead.
他们只是想 吓唬我们
They just want to… scare us.
没错
That’s it!
是时候将恐惧化作力量对抗这些猿猴了
Time to strike fear into the hearts of these apes.
让你们见到火焰制♥造♥者贝特曼就感到绝望
Look upon Betterman the fire maker and despair!
火焰 火焰
Flame, flame!
真棒 他们现在有了长矛 还有了火
Great. Now they have spears and fire.
盖伊 他刚才把火给了这些猴子们
Guy, he just gave the monkeys fire!
准备好了吗 握手
You ready? And shake.
握手
Oh. And shake!
握手 握手 握手
And shake, and shake, and shake, and shake, and shake!
嘿 外婆 你确定这样安全吗
Hey, Gran? Are you sure this is safe?
不用担心 不会 太疼的
Don’t worry. It won’t hurt… much.
-小伊呢 -她去找柴火了
– Where’s Eep? – She went off to get more firewood.
-我去找她 -乌格 帮帮我
– I’m gonna go find her. – Ugga, help me.
小伊
Eep?

Oh, hey!
我只是
I’m just…
我只是弄点柴火
I’m just getting some firewood.
我觉得已经够多了
I think you’ve got it covered.
跟树打了那么久 想休息会吗
Do you wanna take a break from beating up the forest?
你想谈谈吗
Are you ready to talk about it?
我不敢相信他在我和树之间 选择了树
I can’t believe he would choose a tree over me.
我觉得事情没那么简单
I don’t think it’s that simple.
盖伊从小就认识贝特曼一家了
Guy knew the Bettermans when he was little.
他们是他最亲近的家人
They’re the closest thing he has to a family.
以前我每次受伤的时候
Every time I’ve been hurt before…
都会留下一个看得见的伤疤
I’ve gotten a mark I can see.
这一次我伤得很厉害
This hurts so much,
却看不见伤疤
and I can’t even see it.
我能看见
I can see it.
不重要了
Doesn’t matter.
我们只是太不一样了
We’re just too different.
我才不在乎呢
I don’t even care.
小伊 如果有什么东西让你很受伤
Eep, if something hurts this much,
那说明它是你在乎的东西
maybe it means you do care.
也许那就是你要为之战斗的东西
Maybe it’s something worth fighting for.
所以呢 你现在要怎么做
So, what are you gonna do about it?
妈妈 你确定不和我们一起睡吗
Mom, you sure you don’t wanna join us?
这里真的很暖和
It’s really warm in here.
我可不是抱团睡觉的人
Uh, I’m not really a sleep-pile person.
我有披肩可以保暖 好吧
I have a shawl to keep me… warm. That’s okay.
我可以用这个旅行篮子
I’ll just use the travel basket to shield mys…
不是吧
Aw, come on!
很舒适 不是吗
It’s cozy, isn’t it?
我告诉过你了
Told ya.
嘿 乌格
Hey, um, Ugga?
小伊
Eep?

Hi.
我就是想说一声
I just wanna say, um…
我之前实在是太糟糕了
that I have been terrible.
尽管我做了那些事 说了那些话
After everything I did and said,
你们依然救了我
you still saved me.
为什么呢
Why?
我们总是说”一家人要在一起”
Well, we always say the pack stays together.
这是我们的家训
Unofficial motto.
没关系的
It’s okay.
不 有关系 我太坏了
No. It is not okay. I was awful.
真的没关系
It’s fine.
-我曾想从你身边夺走盖伊 -没关系
– I tried to steal Guy from you. – It’s okay.
我还给了你一个咄咄逼人的篮子
And I gave you a passive-aggressive basket.
是的 很奇怪
Yeah, that was weird.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!