I don’t even know who you are anymore!
一身香草味 脖子上还带着难看的岩石
With your vanilla and your stupid neck rock!
都是因为这里 这个地方简直是
It’s this place. This place is…
家 这个地方是家
Home! This place is home!

“Home”?
这就是我爸妈想让我寻找的地方
This is the place my parents wanted me to find!
这里就是明天
This is Tomorrow.
那显然我不属于这个明天
Well, clearly, I don’t belong in this Tomorrow.
我要走了
I’m leaving.
你要跟我一起走吗
Are you coming with me?

I, um…
我不能
I can’t.
那我猜我们俩拥有截然不同的明天
Then I guess we have two different Tomorrows.
小伊
Eep.
那么 谁想吃甜点吗
So, who’s ready for dessert?
我告诉过你
I told you,
我们不饿
we’re not hungry!
你吃了一个香蕉吗
You ate a banana?
不不 我们吃了所有的香蕉
Nuh-uh. We ate all the bananas.
那是不可能的
That’s impossible.
我们可是原始人
Not for cave people.
你干了什么
What have you done?
只是香蕉而已 菲尔
They’re just bananas, Phil.
“只是香蕉”
“Just bananas”?
她说”只是香蕉”
“Just bananas,” she says!
我就只有这一条规矩
That was my one rule!
等等 我们还没完呢
Wait, we’re not done.
我还有很多话要跟你说的呢
There was more I was planning on saying to you!
贝特曼妈妈 我还是去窗户那边吃甜点吧
Mrs. Better-mom, I’ll just take my dessert at the window.
你在逗我吗 我才跟她家人住了多久
You kidding me? I’ve lived with her family for how long?
身上 身上充满污垢 浑身气味
With the… With the dirt and the smell.
小伊 小伊 是你吗
Eep? Eep, is that… you?
我不知道他怎么了
I don’t know.
-你打他了吗 -没有
– Did you hit him? – No.
我是想打来着
I thought about it.
这些香蕉是我们生存的关键
The bananas were key to our survival.
这些香蕉保护我们免受伤害
The bananas were keeping us safe.
免受谁的伤害
Safe from what?
它来了
It’s here…
来拿香蕉了
for the bananas!
那是什么 菲尔
What is, Phil?
它每晚都会来 持续很久了
It has come every night for 100 moons or more.
我发现香蕉是唯一能阻止它的东西
I found bananas are the only thing that keeps it at bay.
墙那边是什么 菲尔
What’s on the other side of the wall, Phil?
一晚又一晚 它永远拿不够
Night after night, it was never enough!
它想要它的香蕉
It wants its bananas!
墙那边到底是什么 菲尔
What’s behind the wall, Phil?
它是什么 菲尔
What is it, Phil?
-它拿香蕉做什么 -它是什么
– What are the bananas for? – What is it?
我不知道
I don’t know!
不过就是一只小拳猴
It’s just a little punch monkey.
我要走了
I’m leaving.
你一直在给它香蕉吗
You just kept giving it bananas?
等等 等等 让我缓一缓
Wait, wait. Let me understand something.
你压根不知道你在
You had no idea you were working…
为一只小不点猴子打工吗
for an itty-bitty monkey?
给了他这么多年的香蕉
Giving it bananas for years!
这可不好
That’s not good.
不要 不要 离我远点
No, no, no! Get away!
菲尔
Phil!
拜托 拜托 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
道格拉斯 那些花不适合我
Oh, Douglas, those flowers did not agree with me.
我错过什么了吗
What’d I miss?
嘿 贝特曼妈妈 那里之前不是有堵墙吗
Hey, Mrs. Better-mom, wasn’t there a wall there before?
菲尔
Phil?
-爸爸 -盖伊
– Dad? – Guy?
阿瓜
Grug?
不见了
It’s gone.
墙不见了 菲尔不见了
The wall is gone. Phil’s gone.
我的天哪 有东西把他抓走了
Oh, my gosh. Something has taken him,
把他们全部抓走了
taken all of them.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
没找到他们 但我找到了这个
No sign of them. But I did find this though.
-那不是我的篮子吗 -眼神不错啊
– Is that my basket? – Good eye.
仙蒂能通过这个追踪他们
Sandy can track them with this.
仙蒂 开工
Sandy, seek.
好的
Okay, right.
你们去找他们 我和晓晓待在这里修墙
You guys go, and Dawn and I will stay here and fix the wall.
或者 晓晓
Or better yet, Dawn,
你回避难小屋躲起来吧
let’s get you back inside your panic cubby.
事实上 我想我们能挤一挤躲在里面
In fact, I think we can both fit if we suck it in.
她闻到味道了
She’s got the scent.
抓走他们的家伙一定还没走远
Whatever took them couldn’t have gotten far.
妈妈
Mom,
我也要去
I’m going too.
晓晓 你说什么呢 我们和他们不一样
Dawn, listen to yourself! We are not like them.
爸爸需要我们
Dad needs us.
等等 晓晓
Wait. Dawn!
晓晓 你会需要这个旅行篮子的
Dawn, you’ll need the travel basket.
里面有个颈枕
It has a neck pillow.
你们要把我们带去哪
Where are you taking us?
闭嘴吧
Stop talking!
如果你们要吃我们
If you’re going to eat us,
先把那胖子吃了吧 是他吃了你们的香蕉
you should eat the fat one first. He ate your bananas.
你不会是在怪我吧
Oh, don’t you blame me for this.
-这都是你的错 -我的错吗
– This is all your fault! – My fault?
你评评理 盖伊
Tell him, Guy!
她说我变了
She says I changed.
我没有变 我本来就是这样 宝贝
I didn’t change! This is the real me, baby!
你懂吗 你懂我在说什么吗
You know? You know what I’m saying?
你看到的就是所有 就是
What you see, that’s what you get. That’s what you…
你在这呢 刚刚不知道你去哪了
There you are. I lost you for a second.
总之 我不需要任何人 压根不需要
Anyway, I don’t need anybody. No one at all.
好吧 和你聊也没用 反正你也不会说话
Ow! Fine! Wasn’t much of a conversation anyway.
看来就只有我和我的想法
Guess it’s just me with my thoughts.
旅行日志
Travel log.
“日志”与”木头”为同一个单词
确切来说 我在一块木头里旅行
Literally, I’m traveling in a log.
已经过去挺久了 来更新一下日志
So, it’s been a while. A little update.
还记得明天吗
Remember that Tomorrow?
就是那个我花了一辈子追寻的东西
You know, the one I spent my whole life looking for?
好吧 结果啊
Well, turns out,
我爱的女孩对它一点也不感兴趣
the girl I love wants nothing to do with it…
对我也是
or me.
女人的心 海底的针
Girls, very, very complicated.
亲爱的日记 是我
Dear diary. Hey, it’s me.
还记得我之前说过命运吗
Remember what I said about fate?
好吧 命运非常愚蠢 还是个骗子
Well, fate’s dumb and a liar.
命运觉得他高你一等
Fate thinks it’s better than you.
命运想要和
Fate wants to stay with…
贝特曼一家 他们太酷了
The Bettermans! They’re amazing.
我是说 你看到他们的树屋了吗
I mean, have you seen their tree house?
住在树上有什么好的
What’s so great about living in a tree?
淋浴 速燃火堆 吃不完的食物 还有
Showers, instant fire, so much food, and…
隐私
“Privacy.”
好吧 这事很明显了
Well, one thing’s clear.
-我们结束了 -结束了
– It’s over! – over!
-就这样吧 -就这样吧
– Fine! – Fine!
-谁在乎呢 -我才不在乎
– Who cares? – Not me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
这外面好亮啊
It’s so bright out here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!