In my day, we didn’t stare at birds. We fought them.
让我过我的生活嘛
Let me live my life!
你好 新闺蜜 要吃早餐吗
Hey, new friend girl! Want some breakfast?
好呀
Uh, sure!
那我去生个火
Oh! I’ll start the fire again.

Fire.
嘿 帅哥
Hey.
嘿 来 看看这招
Hey, yeah. Check this out.
这才是正确的生火姿势
Now, that’s how you make a fire.
没必要两个人来做了
You don’t need two people anymore.
简直不敢相信我之前
I can’t believe how much time
浪费那么多时间砸石头 这样多赞啊
I wasted clacking rocks. This is amazing!
省时又省力
And it’s such a time-saver, and it’s so simple.
再也不会把手指头砸疼了
No more smashed fingers.
贝特曼一家确实很
The Bettermans really do…
原来你在这儿 我找你半天了
Oh, there you are. I was looking all over for you.
我们爬得够高的
Whoa. We are really up here!
你觉得我身上闻起来奇怪吗
Do I smell weird to you?
你闻起来 很不同
You smell… different.
像河边的岩石
Like river rocks with, uh…
还有一点点苔藓气味
a hint of moss.
你手腕上的印记是什么
Whoa! What’s that mark on your wrist?
只是一个伤疤
Oh, it’s just a scar.
伤疤
Scar?
是啊 被刺蟹伤到的 没什么大不了
Yeah, from a thorned crab. No big deal.
那这个呢
Whoa! And that?
剃刀虫
Razor worm.
-那这个呢 -蝎子獾
– Well, what about that one? – Scorpion badger.
沼泽蛇 天空蛇 火山
Swamp snake, sky snake, volcano,
世界末日
end of the world,
我妹 我妹
my little sister, my little sister,
我妹 她经常咬人
my little sister. She bites a lot.
这一处连我爸都不知道
And my dad doesn’t even know about this one.
花生脚趾
Whoa. Peanut toe.
每处印记都代表着一次冒险
Every mark is an adventure!
我爸妈根本不会让我留疤
My parents won’t even let me have scars.
所以他们才建了围墙 保护我的安全
That’s why they built the wall. To keep me safe.
他们不让你走出围墙吗
You’re not allowed outside the wall?
是啊 盖伊一家出事后就不让我出去了
Nope, not since what happened to Guy’s family.
所以 这个农场
So, this farm…
就像是你的洞穴
is like your cave.
你就像我一样
You’re just like me!
跟我来
Come on.
天哪 这是你的坐骑嘛
Oh, man. Is this your ride?
不 是我爸的
Nah, it’s my dad’s.
听听这引擎的低鸣声
Listen to this baby purr.
-看到那只猪吻鳄了吗 -是的
– See that pig gator over there? – Yeah.
-想跳跳看吗 -好呀
– Wanna jump it? – Yeah!
-看到那堆鸡海豹了吗 -是的
– See that chicken seal over there? – Yeah.
-想跳吗 -好呀
– Wanna jump it? – Yeah!
-看到那堵围墙了吗 -是的
– You see that wall? – Yeah!
-想跳吗 -好呀
– Wanna jump it? – Yeah!
不 小伊 我不能去围墙外面的
No! Eep, I’m not allowed to go outside the wall!
别担心
Don’t worry.
我们会在别人发现之前回来的
We’ll be back before anyone knows.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我的天哪 我的心砰砰直跳
Oh, my gosh! My heart is pounding!
我从来没有感到这么刺♥激♥过
I feel so alive!
让我们去跳更多东西
Let’s jump more stuff.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始吧
Let’s do it.
好耶
Yeah!
再一次 要更大的
Again! Something bigger!
贝特曼太太
Oh! Mrs. Betterman.
我们正在研究这个发明呢
We were just checking out this invention.
这是干啥的呀
What’s it for?
这是
Um… it… w…
不如你问问菲尔
You know, why don’t you ask Phil?
他在那花了不少时间
He spends a lot of time in there.
总之 这个给你
Anyway, here.
我想你可能会想要这个
I thought you might want to have this.
这是我们家族以前的合照
It’s some old pictures of our families.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个会通往哪里去
Where does this go?
爸爸 如果我错过了什么呢
Dad, what if I miss something?
我想要回去里面
I wanna go back inside.
不行 桑克 和道格拉斯玩会
No, Thunk. Play with Douglas.
它感到被冷落了
He’s feeling left out.
大家都不在一起玩了 它感到很难过
And he’s sad that everyone isn’t spending time together anymore.
好吧
All right.
道格拉斯 想玩捡东西吗
You wanna play fetch, Douglas?
准备好咯 预备
Yeah? Okay. Okay.
走你
Go get it!
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry! I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!
我要回窗户那里去
I’m going back to the window!
原来你在这啊
There he is!
阿瓜 这儿 兄弟
Grug! Over here, buddy.
我们去兜个风吧
Let’s go for a ride.
阿瓜 瓜瓜
Grug. Gruggers.
瓜瓜瓜瓜
G-G-G-Grug.
阿瓜
Grug.
阿瓜 阿瓜
Grug? Grug.
想去那看看吗
Wanna go for that ride?
很厉害吧 阿瓜
Pretty impressive, eh, Grug?
一个有趣的故事
Funny story,
你眼前所看到的一切
everything you see before you used to be
原本是个凄惨绝望 尘土飞扬的不毛之地
a sad, hopeless, dust-filled wasteland.
听起来不怎么有趣
That doesn’t sound funny.
但是运用智慧的力量
But through the power of higher thought,
我设计出了一种方式
I devised a way to get all the water
能够将高山上的水
from that high mountain source
引流至此
to flow down here.
那还真是有趣呢
How interesting.
是呀 我把荒芜的沙漠变成了苍翠的绿洲
Yup, I turned a barren desert into a lush oasis.
现在我们有了水源 不止如此
Now we have all the water we need and then some.
实际上
Matter of fact,
我们正考虑在那边安置一座
we’re thinking of putting in a new waterfall feature
新的瀑布
right over there.
香蕉
Ooh, banana.

No!
你打我♥干♥嘛
What’d you do that for?
抱歉 我必须得提醒你这条规矩
Sorry. I’m afraid I must remind you of our one rule.
我们不能吃香蕉
We don’t eat the bananas.
为什么呀
Well, why not?
你看 到处都长着香蕉
I mean, they’re everywhere!
你看 你放了整整一碗香蕉在那儿
Look! You got a whole bowl full of them over there.
那些是给谁准备的
Who are those for?
阿瓜 我们可以整天谈论水果
Grug, we could talk about fruit all day.
或者
Or…
你想看一些很酷的东西吗
do you wanna see something really cool?
我不知道
I don’t know.
嘿 你想吃些点心吗
Hey. Fixing yourself a snack?
我想我应该收拾一下这里
Oh, I thought I’d clean up a little.
因为我们昨天把这搞得一团糟
Noticed we made a bit of a mess yesterday.
别客气 我不介意的
Oh, no. I hadn’t noticed.
你只需那个放到堆肥箱里就行
Um, you can just put that over there in the compost bin.
真聪明
Oh, smart.
你真棒
Good job.
我们不希望让你觉得我们家是一群野蛮人
Well, we didn’t want you to think we’re a family of savages.
野蛮人
Savages.
仙蒂 放开它

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!