You will look at me only, Goody Proctor…
只看着我的眼睛
in my eyes only.
我们听闻 你曾经辞退你的女仆,爱比威廉丝
We are informed that at one time…
you dismissed your servant, Abigail Williams.
是因为什么原因?
Why? For what cause?
别看你的丈夫
Need not look at your husband.
答案是在你的记忆中
The answer is in your memory.
你为什魔要辞退爱比威廉丝?
Why did you dismiss Abigail Williams?
她无法让我和我丈夫满意
She dissatisfied me… and my husband.
她是怎么不让你满意?
In what way dissatisfied you?
– 她… – 看着我
She were…
Look at me.
她是散漫吗?
Was she slovenly?
懒惰? 到底为什么?
Lazy?
What was it?
法官大人…
Your Honor…
我丈夫…
My husband…
…是个正直的好男人
is a good and righteous man.
他从不酗酒 也从不浪费时间嬉戏
He’s never drunk or wasting his time at the shovel board…
但我去年病了很久
but I were a long time sick last year…
我感觉到 他跟我渐行渐远. 而这个女孩…
and I thought I saw him turning from me, and this girl…
– 看着我. – 是 大人
Look at me.
Aye, sir.
爱比威廉丝怎么啦?
What of Abigail Williams?
我感觉他对她有幻想
I came to think he fancied her.
所以有一天晚上 我大概心情太坏 就把她赶出了我家
And so one night, I lost my wits, I think…
and put her out on the high road.
那他的确有背叛你吗?
And did he indeed turn from you?
他…
He…
就按照你所知的…
To your own knowledge…
…约翰普洛特-加龙省有犯下淫乱罪吗?
has John Proctor committed the crime of lechery?
回答我的问题
Answer my question.
你丈夫是个通奸者吗?
is your husband an adulterer?
不是的 大人
No, sir.
带走她
– Remove her. – Elizabeth, I’ve confessed it.
伊丽莎白,我已经认罪了
– 天哪. – 我求求你,停止吧!
– Oh, God. – This should stop now!
– 她说没有淫乱呀. – 这是本能的善意谎言呀!
She spoke nothing of lechery.
It is a natural lie to tell!
丹佛斯法官,我无法不顾我的良知! 我相信这个男人!
Judge Danforth, I cannot shut my conscience to it. I believe this man!
这证词完全就是个私人恩怨!
Private vengeancy is working through this testimony!
我向上帝发誓 这女孩根本在撒谎!
By my oath to heaven, this girl is false!
Aah!
– 是什么? – 那里是什么?
What is it? What’s there?
它在光线里. 在梁柱下面!
It’s on the beam, beneath the rafter.
你为什么要来,小黄鸟?
Why do you come, yellow bird?
你别想撕破我的脸!
But you cannot want to tear my face!
忌妒是重罪,玛莉!
Envy is a deadly sin, Mary!
这是妖法,你被变形了
Oh, this is a black art, to change your shape!
– 爱比,我在这里呀! – 不,玛莉,别飞下来!
– Abby, I’m here! – No, Mary, don’t come down!
– 我没有伤害她! – 她为什么会看到你在上面?
– I’m not hurting her! – Why does she see you up there?
– 她什么也没看到! – “她什么也没看到!”
– She sees nothing! – She sees nothing!
– 你跟魔鬼有交易吗? – 从来没有!
– Have you compacted with the devil? – Never. Never!
“从来没有! 从来没有!”
– Never! Never! – Never! Never!
– 为什么她们要重复你的话? – 她们在玩游戏!
– Why must they repeat you? – They’re sporting!
“她们在玩游戏!”
– They’re sporting! – They’re sporting!
– 爱比,停止! – “爱比,停止!”
– Abby, stop it. – Abby, stop it!
– 停止! – “停止!”
Stop it! Stop it!
– 住手! – “住手!”
Stop it! Stop it!
你怎么会变成这样,玛莉华伦? 魔鬼占据了你吗?
What brought you to this turnabout, Mary Warren? Has the devil got to you?
神会处罚说谎者,玛莉
God damns ail liars, Mary.
你跟魔鬼交易 想毁掉这次的调查吗?
Have you made compact with the devil to destroy this investigation?
– 要坚持真♥相♥呀 – 你怎么会有这样的转变?
Hold to the truth!
你已经跟魔鬼做交易了吧?
What brought this change in you?
You have made compact with the devil, have you not?
她展开翅膀了!
She’s spreading her wings!
她飞过来了!
She’s coming down!
小心! 她飞下来了!
Look out! She’s coming down!
你必须停止这一切!
Put an end to this now!
我告诉你 大人! 我知道这女孩! 她是个骗子
I’m telling you, sir!
I know this girl! She’s entirely false!
逃呀!
抓住她们!
她们要逃到大海中!
They’ll run into the sea!
阻止她们!
阻止她们!
Stop! Stop them!
别碰我!
Get your hands off me!
别碰我呀!
Don’t touch me!
你是魔鬼的仆人!
You’re the devil’s man!
我不再跟着你走了!
I go your way no more! I love God.
我爱神!
是她逼你做魔鬼的工作吗?
He bid you do the devil’s work?
他晚上来找我 要我签字
He come at me by night to sign.
– 签什么? – 魔鬼的合约?
Sign what?
– 他带着合约来? – 签名! 他要我签名!
The devil’s book? He come with a book?
“我要杀了你,”他说, “如果我妻子被吊死!”
My name! He want my name! “I’ll murder you,” he says, “if my wife hangs. ”
“你必须去法庭 推♥翻♥他们的审判,”他说
“We must go and overthrow the court, ” he says.
不 我不要再听你的了!
No! I go your way no more!
这女孩已经发狂了!
– This girl’s gone wild! – I love God.
我爱神
我赞美主!
I bless God!
爱比,我不会伤害你的
Oh, Abby.
约翰 普洛特-加龙省!
John Proctor!
我见识到你的能力了!
I have seen your power!
你是反基♥督♥!
You are combined with Antichrist!
你无法否认的
You will not deny it!
– 阁下,这个人… – 我不想听你说,霍尔先生!
Excellency, this man-
I’ll hear nothing from you, Mr. Hale!
你要忏悔吗…
Will you confess yourself befouled with hell?
…你要远离邪魔…
…或是继续向黑暗效忠?
Or do you keep that black allegiance yet?
你怎么说?
What say you?
我说 你扯下了天堂 却高举了妓♥女♥
I say you are pulling heaven down…
and raising up a whore!
我说 上帝已死!
I say God is dead!
你们听见了吧?
Do you hear him?
听见他说的了吧?
Do you hear him?
约翰 普洛特-加龙省,你死定了!
John Proctor, you’re dead!
我退出这个法庭!
I quit this court!
施巫术的有…
For having committed the crime of witchcraft…
…罗贝卡诺斯…
Rebecca Nurse, George Jacobs…
…乔治雅各布布…
Mary Easty, John Willard…
…玛莉伊丝提,约翰乌伊拉…
…马莎柯瑞…
Martha Corey, Elizabeth Howe…
…伊丽莎白霍…
…约翰普洛特-加龙省 伊丽莎白普洛特-加龙省…
John Proctor, Elizabeth Proctor…
…玛莉西柏,汉纳贝娄…
Mary Sibber, Hannah Bellows…
…布里姬比夏 和 莎拉奥斯本…
Bridget Bishop, and Sarah Osborne…
…原属于本教会…
are from this church, with all its blessings…
…辜负上帝给予的祝福与希望…
and every hope of heaven, hereby excommunicate.
…因此逐出教会
No! No!
我是冤枉的
No! I’m innocent!
I’m innocent. Oh!
我不是女巫!
I am no witch! You’ll all burn in hell!
你们全都会入炼狱!
Uhh! Ah!
别再蔑视.说出指控普南先生的秘密证人是谁!
Purge your contempt…
and give us the name of the man that accused Putnam.
你总会说的!
You will say it, Corey.
说吧! 我们不会留情的!
Speak, man! We cannot relent!
你怎么说,柯瑞?
What say you, Corey?
再加…
More… weight.
…重量
放上去
Lay on.
你们得服从法庭. 加上去!
You are commanded by the court. Lay on!
Aah!
我睡不着觉,大人
I cannot sleep, sir.
有个女人夜夜来我床前 撕扯我的眼睛
A woman comes to my bed every night now…
and tears at my eyes.
你能看出来她是谁吗?
Can you make out who she may be?
我相信她是约翰霍尔教士的妻子
I believe she be Reverend John Hale’s wife, sir.
你一定搞错了 孩子
You must be mistaken, my child.
– 教士的妻子可不像是个… – 撒旦可能攻击任何人的,大人
The wife of a minister is not likely-
为什么现在这个世界 没有任何人是安全的?
Satan may reach anyone, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!