She likes to call me Sweetie.
我妈妈喜欢叫我”甜心”
Sweetie?!
甜心?!
You gotta promise not to laugh.
你向我保证到时不笑
You want some more carrots, Sweetie?
甜心, 还要胡萝卜吗?
No, thanks.
谢谢, 不了
Are we ready for dessert then?
那吃点餐后甜点?
I’ll try a little. Yeah, I’ll bet
我会再吃点 我敢肯定
You didn’t even finish you meatloaf. Love Muffins!
你都没吃完你的肉卷. 小女孩!
Would you shut up?!
闭嘴好吗?
She’ll hear you …
她会听见的 …
She’s not gonna hear me, Sweetie!
她听不见的, 甜心!
Shh! Be quiet! Don’t worry about it, Sweetie! She’s not gonna hear…
嘘! 安静! 别当心, 甜心! 她听不见的 …
Here we go.
来咯
Dexter tells me you have a girlfriend.
德克斯特跟我说你有个女朋友
Yeah, I did, but I had to dump her.
是有一个, 但我甩了它
Spin. Spin. Spin!
伤死她了 …
His father has a girlfriend named Cindy.
他爸爸有个女朋友, 叫辛迪
Yeah, as soon as they get settled in their new apartment,
嗯, 他们一把新的公♥寓♥安顿好
I may be going down there.
我就过去
How does your mom feel about this?
你妈妈怎么想?
Actually, we haven’t really talked it out much …
事实上, 我们并没有仔细谈过 …
yet …
还没 …
Well, I’d love to meet her.
我想见见她
She works quite a bit …
她工作很 …
Twenty, twenty-two hours a day.
她一天工作20, 22个小时
What does she do?
她做什么的?
Uh, real estate.
呃, 搞房♥地♥产♥的
And at night she works at the Mini-Mart.
晚上在便利店上班
You know, the one downtown …
在这个城市里 …
Twenty-five cents!
25美分!
Gottchya? Damn!
对吗? 天啊!
Whenever I catch her twirling her hair, she has to pay me a quarter.
不管什么时候我逮着她绕头发发, 她就得付我25美分
Twenty-five cents, Miss!
25美分, 没有了!
Uh, are you gonna finish that?
呃, 你还吃吗?
Well, the doctor says it’s completely safe.
医生说吃这个没事
Erik, but when it comes to other people’s children,
艾瑞卡, 但如果别的小孩来了
we’ve decided, um, not to take any chances …
我们就决定…呃, 想都别想
Forgot …
当我没说 …
I’ve got a plan.
我有个计划
Just as soon as they find a cure,
只要医生一找到疗方
we’re heading out to Baskin Robbins
我们就去吃美国31冰淇淋
and order one of those monster sundaes,
然后给医治他的怪物们
where everybody just digs right in …
买♥♥一个圣代冰淇淋
That’s a good plan.
好计划
Excuse me
不好意思
What is it?
怎么了?
She’s afraid that they might not find a cure in time.
她怕医生不能及时找到一个疗方
Bonzai!
盆栽!
Oh, my god!
天啊!
He’s afraid of heights …
他有恐高症 …
Hey, what if they don’t find a cure?
嘿, 如果医生找不到疗方怎么办?
I’m sure they will eventually.
我相信他们最终会找到
But what if they’re looking in the wrong place?
但如果他们在往反方向走怎么办?
What’d ya mean?
你什么意思?
have you ever seen that movie, Medicine Man?
你看过<巫易>这部电影吗?
We’ve found the cure for cancer,
我们已经找到了治疗癌症的疗方
and all you can say is “I know”?
你能说的仅仅是”我知道了”?
What is it?
这是什么?
Vermilion. The flower.
花瓣.
You want me to start eating flowers? Shh!
你要我吃花? 嘘!
We’re not going to worry about what …
不必担心 …
flowers and leaves … maybe even pine cones.
花、叶 … 甚至松果
It can’t hurt to try!
不会吃死人的!
My mom has me eating lots of vegetables, especially broccoli.
我妈妈让我吃了很多蔬菜, 尤其是西兰菜
All I ever eat is candy and I never get sick.
我只吃过糖, 却从没生病
Hey, that’s it!
对了!
Somebody gets sick and all they eat is fruits and vegetables,
有些人病了就只吃水果和蔬菜
What’s the one thing they stop eating?!
他们不能吃什么?!
This is stupid.
看起来真傻
About fifty years ago a doctor noticed some mold was growing on his bread.
大概15年前, 有个医生发现他的面包长了某种霉菌
He started feeding it to people …
他要把那面包给别人吃 …
Everybody said: “This is stupid”,
大家都说: “真傻”
You know what it turned out to be? Aspirin!
你知道后来那霉菌变成什么了? 阿司匹林!
It’s still a hundred-point-two.
还是37.8 ℃
How are ya feeling? Okay
感觉怎么样? 很好
Let’s try “Butterfinger”
我们试试把棒棒糖
combined with “Bubbelicious”.
和泡泡糖一起吃
I’m not so sure I understand why you can try all of this stuff, too.
我不明白为什么你也可以把这些东西混在一起
Don’t you know anything about scientific method?
你难道不知道科学方法吗?
A little.
知道一点
you have to have a control group, so you can see if the results are uniform
你得有一个控制组, 然后你就可以看见结果是不是一致的
Are you the control group?
你是控制组?
Yep.
是的
Hello, there
你好
Is Dexter here?
德克斯特在家吗?
Yes, he is, but he’s grounded.
在. 但在关禁闭
Why?
为什么?
Because he used up all his money buying candy.
因为他把钱全用来买♥♥糖了
How long is he grounded for?
要关多久?
Until tomorrow. – Okay
到明天 – 好吧
What’s that?
有什么事?
we were going to play submarine.
我们约好去划船的
grounded is grounded …
没办法了 …
You’re going to have to wait until tomorrow …
你得等到明天了 …
I understand.

Just a minute, okay?
等等行吗?
Dexter, get your ass down here!
德克斯特, 快滚过来!
Why?
为什么?
Cause I’m changing your punishment. You have to play with Erik.
因为我改变了对你的惩罚. 你陪艾瑞卡去玩
Thanks Mom! Grab yourself a paddle.
谢谢妈妈! 拿你的船浆
Watch the flowers!
当心花!
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样?
Terrible.
糟透了
I suppose eating candy was a stupid idea …
我看吃糖真是个愚蠢的主意
Hey, what’d ya think of this one?
嘿, 你觉得这个怎么样?
I’m wondering about something …
我在当心些事 …
Where do bugs go to the bathroom?
虫子是从哪里跑进厕所的?
it’s not on leaves.
它没附在叶子上
How can you be sure?
你确定?
Of couse
当然了
Because bugs eat leaves. Not even bugs are stupid enough to shit on their own food.
因为虫子吃的是叶子. 虫子不至于笨到在自己的事物上排泄
Well, what do you say?
你说呢?
Go ahead
喝吧
Oh … Tastes like crap!
哇 … 实在难喝!
No shit. Don’t you know where bugs go to the bathroom?
废话. 你不知道虫子是从哪里跑到厕所去的吗?
Sweetened crap.
加糖了还是难喝
It looks too weird.
看起来怪怪的
You can’t be afraid to try.
别怕, 没事
I’m afraid to touch it.
我不敢碰
How do ya feel?
感觉怎么样?
Okay.
还行
She’s here!
她来了!
Dexter?
德克斯特?
You got me.
被你吓着了
Dexter?
德克斯特?
Is your friend Erik staying for dinner again?
艾瑞卡还留下吃晚餐吗?
Wah!
哇!
That means “yes”, white woman!
那肯定了, 白人!
Okay. Hey, Allie.
好吧. 嘿, 阿里
Settle down! Go get some yogurt.
安静! 去拿些酸奶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!