Wakkah!
哇!
You guys are like very wound up today.
你俩今天看来很兴奋啊
Did Dexter take his nap?
德克斯特休息了吗?
Coo Coo.
咕咕
Sorry.
对不起
Good night.
晚安
He should be fine. Why don’t you come back tomorrow?
他会好起来的. 你明天再来吧
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Shit! Notebook.
糟糕! 忘了笔记本
Where’ve you been?
你去哪里了?
I thought you weren’t … I asked you a question!
我以为你没 … 我问你呢!
Gordie Johnson asked me if I wanted to go to the mall with him,
高迪·强生约我和他一起去逛街
And uh, I didn’t think you’d mind.
呃, 我认为你不会介意
Is, um, is that, that doctor’s boy??
就那个医生的儿子吗?
Yeah …
嗯 …
Well. You really…you should have left a note for me.
很好. 你本该留个字条给我
maybe Gordon would like to go with us to see the fireworks.
也许高迪要和我们去看烟花的
Maybe …
也许吧 …
These are pennies?
我看看有没硬币
There’s one, two …
一, 二 …
three …that’s a dime, isn’t it? Oh, dear.
三 … 这里一毛了吗?
There!
好了!
Oh, thank you very much.
太谢谢你了!
Oh, my god!
哦, 天!
The mysterious Dr. Fishburn derives the extract from a plant,
神秘的菲什博恩医生在路易斯安娜州的河口
found deep in the Louisiana Bayou.
从一种植物身上提取了某种物质
At a backwater location here that he refuses to reveal.
医生拒绝泄露地址.
I knew it was a plant.
我就知道是一种植物
It’says that the government is trying to suppress his findings.
这上面写, 政♥府♥试图封♥杀♥他的调查
The bastards!
混♥蛋♥!
Why would they do that?
政♥府♥为什么要这么做?
Because they’re embarrassed.
因为政♥府♥很无能
I’m mean, think of all the money they spend each year,
我的意思是, 看看政♥府♥每年所花的经费,
and this Dr. Fishburn guy goes out in his backyard in his underwear one morning
再看看这个医生就脱了内衣, 在后院里
and picks up the cure for AIDS!
就提取到了治疗爱♥滋♥的疗方!
Hey, maybe your mom could drive us down there!
嘿, 也许你妈妈可以去他那里!
It’s right here!
不远的!
Look, I don’t want you to waste anything, because something like this cannot happen ,
听着, 你别再浪费表情了, 因为这是根本不可能的
and if it does, then Dr. Jensen is gonna know about it before the National
就算可能, 那么杰生医生早就知道了
“Examiner”
求你了
Examiner!
我求你!
Why don’t we call him?
为什么不给他打个电♥话♥?
No!
不行!
Why don’t we wait until your next appointment and you can ask him then!
等下次治疗时你再问他去!
This is for after lunch.
饭后再吃
Oh, like I didn’t see that!?
哦, 当我没看见啊!?
You said your dad lives in New Orleans, right?
你说你♥爸♥爸住在新奥尔良是吧?
Yeah.

Well, maybe he can get some of that secret extract,
也许他可以搞到那个秘密疗方
and mail it to us.
然后寄给我们
Maybe it’s already here.
也许这里就有
That one again?
还是那个?
Yep.

I just don’t like it.
我就是不喜欢它
Look at that thing!
看仔细了!
If that don’t look like a plant from the bayou,
如果这都不像是河口的植物,
then I don’t know bayous!
那我就没话说了!
Oh…this is the worst yet!
哦…还是难喝!
Well, grandma says that the worst it tastes the better it works.
我奶奶说, 良药苦口
Your K-Mart clerk grandma?
你在凯玛特上班的奶奶?
Drink!
喝!
I need to talk to Erik,
我要和艾瑞卡谈谈
There’s some kind of…kind of leaf that he took in today.
他今天摘了几片…几片叶子
Erik has something to do with this?
艾瑞卡和叶子有什么关系?
Erik has…
艾瑞卡把…
Erik, Erik …
艾瑞卡…
I need to know what you gave Dexter today.
你今天给了德克斯特什么?
I need to know what kind of leaf you gave him,
你把什么叶子给他了?
it’s poisonous and he told me that you have it written down in a notebook.
那叶子有毒, 他跟我说你都记在一个本子上了
Here’s the one! It says down by the river.
记在这里! 依河而下
Down by the river. Where…this one? Right where the bridge crosses!
依河而下. 在哪里? 就在桥那!
Back inside.
进去吧
What were you thinking?
你在想什么?
What?!
什么?!
Tell me!
告诉我!
Tell me!
告诉我!
Not measles, Not chicken pox, AIDS!
这不是麻疹, 不是水痘, 是爱♥滋♥!
What were you trying to do, huh?
你要干什么, 啊?
What are you trying to do?!
你要做什么?!
Fucking kill us both? Huh?!
把咱俩都杀了? 啊?!
There’s gonna be some big changes around here!
这里会有大乱了!
Big changes!
大乱!
I don’t really care what you think,
我完全不管你怎么想
I don’t want him over here,
我不想他过来
I don’t want my son over there!
我不希望我儿子过去!
I don’t care that they’re friends,
我不在乎他们是朋友,
I don’t want them associating with each other,
我不要他们俩交往
period!
就这样!
He’s gonna be fine. Thank god.
他没事. 谢天谢地
But his mother is officially on notice,
但他的母亲正式警告了,
if she allows him to see you,
如果她让儿子过来,
I’m gonna have her ass thrown in jail.
我就把她送到监狱去
For you,
而你,
come Monday morning your ass is going to summer camp.
下星期一早上把你扔到夏令营去
Hi, there! Hey, dad?
你好 嘿, 爸爸
Sorry, we missed you. Cindy and I are in Lake Charleston until Tuesday. Call you as soon as we get back.
对不起, 我不在家. 我和辛迪在查理斯顿湖, 星期二回来马上回电
When we get down there,
我们去那边住,
Where are we gonna sleep? What are we going to eat?
我们睡哪里? 吃什么?
We don’t gotta worry about that,
不用担心这些,
I already talked to my dad and he said we could stay with him.
我已经跟我爸爸说过了, 他允许我们待他那里
I might even be able to talk him into taking us fishing.
我甚至有可能让他带我们去钓鱼
I can’t …
不行 …
You have to, Dex.
你没得选择
Tomorrow morning I’m outta here!
明天一早我就离开这儿!
I just think she’ll be really, really worried.
我在想, 她会很担心
She’s already worried, because your sick!
她本来就担心, 因为你有病!
And you and I both know that the only thing that is going to make her happy
你和我都知道唯一能让她开心的
is when we go to New Orleans and Dr. Fishburn has the cure.
就是我们去新奥尔良拿到疗方
“Dear Mom, I’ve gone with Erik,
“亲爱的妈妈, 我和艾瑞卡走了,
But I’ve brought along my medicine. So, there’s no reason to worry.
但我带着药, 所以, 不用担心.
We plan to be careful and sensible.
我们仔细而明知地考虑过了.
Whatever you do, make sure you remember to tape Starwars,
不管你怎么忙, 记得把<星战>录制下来,
eight p.m. channel five.
早晨8点, 第5频道
I love you very much, Sincerely, Dexter.”
我非常爱你, 德克斯特,敬上.
He’s the biggest fish in the world, He weighs over 2,000 pounds.
它是世界上最大的鱼, 体重超过了2千磅
That’s why they call him the Sturgeon General.
这就是为什么人们称它为鱼将军
What if he decides to tip us over?
如果它把我们弄翻怎么办?
He wouldn’t do that.
不会的
One time this kid,
一次, 有个小孩
he went swimming after eating,
他吃完饭就去游泳,
and he got a stomach cramp and he started to drown,
突然胃痉挛, 然后开始下沉,
but the Sturgeon General grabbed by the shirt
但鱼将军咬住了他的衬衫
and put him on the shore!
然后把他放到岸边!
How fast do you think we’re going?
你看我们的速度是多少?
About three miles an hour.
大概1小时划3英里
How far is it to New Orleans?
新奥尔良还有多远?
About twelve hundred miles.
大概还有1千2百英里
How long will it take us to get there?
我们去那里还要多久?
Hey, where ya headed?
喂, 你去哪里?
Athens!
雅典! (位于美国乔治亚州)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!