Hey, Erika! How’s your new boyfriend next door?
嘿, 艾瑞卡! 你的邻家”女朋友”好吗?
He’s not next door, he’s behind me.
他不在隔壁, 他住我家后面
I ain’t never even seen him.
我还没见过他呢
I ain’t never even seen him.
我还没见过他呢
Who are your neighbors then?
那谁才是你的邻居啊?
Gomer Pyle and his brother Goober?
歌♥篾·派尔和他兄弟古柏?
Eat shit
吃屎去吧!
What was that?
你说什么?
Hey, come back here, faggot!
滚回来, 同志!
Hey, I said come back here!
嘿, 我叫你滚过来!
Who’s there?
谁?
Are you asking me?
你是在问我?
Are you spying on me?
你监视我?
No. I’m working on my mud fort. What are you doing?
没有. 我在做泥堡. 你在干什么?
Planting vegetables …
种菜 …
Hey, thanks for moving in here
还真得谢谢你搬到这来
Now the kids at school call me “faggot”
现在在学校里我被他们骂”同志”
and walk on the other side of the hall
只能在走廊徘徊
I have to live somewhere …
我得有地方住啊 …
Yeah, well why don’t you go inside until I get done working on my garden.
呃, 为什么你不先进去, 等我种好了菜再出来?
Why?
为什么?
So I don’t have to worry about catching something
这样我就不用担心抓不住飞机
and dying!
而被炸死!
It can’t be transmitted through the air.
我不会传染给你
Just to be on the safe side, I think you should go inside.
为安全起见, 我认为你还是进去的好
But I’m working on my mud fort …
但我在做我的泥堡 …
Hey! What would you do if I come over there and whooped your ass?
喂! 等下我过去打你屁♥股♥!
How long would that take?
要多久?
About ten seconds …
大概10秒 …
I would wait until you were finished,
那我就等你打完了,
and then I’d continue working on my mud fort.
我再继续做泥堡
You mean you’d just let me beat you up?
你是说, 要我来打你?
I’d try to stop you,
我会试着阻止你
but I probably wouldn’t be able to. I’m not very big.
但也许我没能力. 因为我个子小
Well, in that case it would only take five seconds …
如果是那样的话, 只要5秒就够了 …
So is that what you’re gonna do?
那么你就来打吧
Maybe later …
等下 …
Hello …
喂 …
Are you still there?
还在吗?
Oh shit!
妈的!
You son of a bitch.
臭小子
I warned you what would happen if you got all dirty again …
我警告过你, 如果我逮着你浑身脏兮兮的会怎么样 …
I Gottchya!
我逮着你了!
One, Two, Three, the winner!
1, 2, 3, 赢咯!
There’s some boys outside playing baseball.
有几个小朋友在外面玩棒球
If you made the effort to get to know them…
如果你尽量和他们多相处 …
maybe they’re nice …
他们也许会友好 …
Oh, I’m gonna go out with some girls from the office tonight,
今晚我要和几个朋友出去
so cook yourself a dinner in the microwave.
你就自己用微波炉做饭吧
You know, have you thought anymore about Colorado?
对了, 你有没有想科罗拉多?
I’m not going to camp!
我不是同性恋!
You know, but if you just gave it chance,
没错. 但如果你肯试试
you’d meet some nice friends. ….
你就会有好朋友 …
Why can’t I go see Dad?
为什么我不能去见爸爸?
Well, call him,
呃, 我给他打个电♥话♥问问
If he says yes,
如果他说可以
I’ll put you on the next plane …
我就让送你上下一班飞机 …
You know, you and his little friend, Cindy,
你知道吗, 你和他的女儿朋友辛迪
could go to the movies and get in for half price!
可以半价去看电影
She’s twenty three, Mom!
她已经23岁了, 妈!
Oh, amazing! Old enough to drink!
天! 到喝酒的年龄了!
Yeah, but she doesn’t …
是啊, 但她不喝酒 …
Man, I was on world eight!
喂! 我已经到第八关了!
You know it’s not good to spend too much time with these games.
把时间浪费在游戏上不好
What a bullshit! It’s borling
真是废话! 无聊
I got nothing against going fishing but I’m not touching the worms.
我没有钓鱼的工具, 所以我不碰鱼饵
I’ll take care of the worms. I’ll take care of the worms
我会保管好鱼饵. 我会保管好鱼饵
I will. Yeah, let’s see about that.
我会的. 到时再看
Goodnight.
晚安
Got ya first!
亲完了!
They ended up giving me two pints of blood. I guess that’s a lot for a baby.
结果他们给了我两品脱的血. 对于一个孩子来说太多了
My grandmother says you’re going to hell,
我奶奶说你快死了
She says you’ll suffer eternal torture from a billion flames,
她说你在大火中遭受着无穷无尽的痛苦
hotter than the center of the sun.
比太阳还热的火
Then she must be some kind of genius.
看来你奶奶是某方面的天才呢
What?
什么?
Well, my doctor is really smart,
负责我的医生很聪明
And he says he has no idea what happens to people after they die
他说他不知道人死后会怎么样
If your grandmother knows, she must be a genius.
如果你的奶奶知道, 那她一定是个天才
She’s a clerk at K-Mart.
她在凯玛特上班
Maybe she’s just an under-achiever.
也许她仅仅是个后进生
No, she’s an idiot.
对, 她是个白♥痴♥
So maybe I won’t go to hell after all.
那么我可能就不用死了
Are you sure those germs of yours don’t travel through the air?
你确定你的病不会传染给我?
Yeah, why?
嗯, 怎么了?
How old are you?
你多大了?
Eleven.
11岁
Jesus, you’re a midget!
天, 你是个侏儒!
Well, if you look at the lower limit of what’s considered normal for my age
如果你看了我符合我年龄的正常身高下限
I’m only four inches shorter.
我只有4英寸长
Oh …
哦 …
So …
那么 …
do you know how to play battleship?
你会玩海战棋吗?
G-9 …
第7行第9格
Miss.
攻击无效
Damn!
该死!
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Yep.
确定
D-7 …
第4行第7格
Miss.
攻击无效
I have to eat my lunch now.
我得吃午饭去了
Why don’t you just eat whenever you’re hungry?
为什么你早不吃?
Cause if I only ate when I was hungry, I wouldn’t be here.
因为我如果只有饿时才吃, 我就不在这了
Do you wanna go to Peterson’s?
你想去皮特森吗?
What’s that? It’s a supermarket.
什么? 是个超♥市♥
Food …
有吃的 …
You got any money?
你带钱了吗?
In my bedroom.
在屋里
What should we do with him?
它怎么办?
You wanna burn him?
烧死它?
Where did you get it all?
这都哪来的啊?
Allowance …
平时的零花钱 …
And fines.
和罚金
Fines?
罚金?
It’s a little hard to explain.
这有点难结实
This is great! Since I know where the store is
太棒了! 既然我知道商店在哪里
I’ll be the navigator and you be treasurer
那么就我带路, 你当出纳
What does the treasurer do?
什么是出纳
Carries all the money and pays for things …
带钱、付帐 …
I’m supposed to pay for both of us?
难道要我帮你付帐?
Well I’m navigating for both of us, you want to be fair, don’t ya?
我帮你带路, 你不会想赖帐吧?
How far is Peterson’s?
皮特森有多远?
Why?
怎么了?
If I walk too far I get kind of tired.
如果我走久了就会累
it’seems to me the depth of the water would be the key …
对我来说, 似乎水的深度才是答案
Obviously in the middle of the ocean a shark would win
很显然, 在海水中一条鲨鱼会赢
and on dry land the lion would win.
而在陆地上, 狮子会赢
So how much water are we talking about?
我们说的水有多深?
Two and a half feet.
2.5英尺深
And how big is the shark?
鲨鱼有多大?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!