More like the Grand Canyon.
对, 就像大峡谷
Okay, let’s open wide,
好了, 张开嘴
and say Ah …
说”啊”…
Does that hurt when you talk?
你说话时很痛吗?
Well, let’s see that hairy chest.
好吧, 那我们就来听听多毛的胸
Tell him …
告诉他 …
Please!
拜托!
He knows he’s dying …
他知道他快死了 …
What?
什么?
We tricked the nurses into thinking that he was dead,
我们骗得护士认为他死了,
and nurse Murphy said that everyone knew it was coming …
墨菲护士说人都有一死 …
So you tricked ’em?
就是说你耍了她们?
We pretended that Dexter stopped breathing,
德克斯特假装停止了呼吸,
and he jumped up and screamed and scared ’em.
然后他突然坐起来大叫, 吓了她们
She must have hit the roof.
她肯定气死了
Yeah! Dexter laughed his ass off!
是啊! 德克斯特笑死了
Well, that’s what happened to it. I thought he was just on a diet here.
这就是了. 我还以为他是在节食呢
Listen,
听着,
history is full of very sick people.
病历都是由各种病人写起来的
who suddenly,
总会有些人,
for no reason at all, get better.
会突然见无缘无故好起来
And when it happens we call it a miracle.
这种情况我们称之为”奇迹”
From the moment I met you, I knew that you are special,
从我见你的那刻起, 我就知道你是特殊的,
and that you might be one of those people.
你也许就是奇迹之一
You know I’m telling you the truth, don’t you?
你知道我在跟你说实情吗?
You can feel that inside, can’t you?
你可以把它记到心里吗?
Just don’t let me down, okay?
别让我失望, 好吗?
I’m counting on you to make me famous!
我指望着你让我出名呢!
Well, the young boy was upset!
那小伙子很不开心!
Well, don’t you ever, ever, assume that one of my patients is going to die!
你永远永远都别希望我的病人去死!
I thoughr that was …
我以为 …
Mister! My friend…he stopped breathing! I think he’s dead!
小姐! 我朋友…他停止呼吸了! 我想他死了!
Go get a nurse.
叫护士来
Oh, Shit! Shit!
哦, 天啊! 妈的!
Oh, my…Jesus Christ!
哦, 我的…上帝啊!
you scared the living daylights out of me!
你可真把我吓死了!
Oh, and we are amused, are we?
但我们却很开心, 是吗?
I’m not laughing, do you see me laughing?
我没在笑, 你看见我在笑吗?
Oh, Dex!
德克斯啊!
My shift ends at four.
还有4小时我就下班了
It’s mine, Okay, here comes the breaker. Nobody cry.
轮到我了, 小心了. 别哭啊
I think you earlier bad actually.
实际上我早就知道你的牌很烂了
I’m terribly impressed.
我实在很吃惊
He gets all the good ones and me, I…I…get…
他拿的都是好牌, 我那的都是差的
Oh…an eleven … I told you, I told you
一张老J 我早说过了, 早说过了
I’m good at this game … I can’t win but I …
对这游戏我很拿手…我不能赢是因为 …
This is the twentieth time around, huh?
这已经是第20次了
Want anything from the gift shop?
要什么礼物吗?
Are you ready for another victim?
你准备好了去骗下一个人了吗?
You sure?
确定吗?
Doctor! My friend.
医生! 我的朋友
I think he could be dead and I don’t know what to do!
他可能死了, 我不知道怎么办!
I’m sorry.
节哀
It’s green.
绿灯了
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry, too.
对不起
I tried so hard.
我努力了
Tried what?
努力什么?
To find the cure.
去找疗方
Oh, honey. Come here, sweetie. You did. You did!
宝贝, 过来宝贝. 你努力了, 你努力了!
Everything that was sad in Dexter’s life,
德克斯特的一生都很悲哀,
was silence.
默默无闻
So don’t accused,
不用内疚,
you made it go away.
振作起来
Dexter was so happy to have you as his friend.
德克斯特很开心有你这样一位朋友
He was so happy …
他很开心 …
I don’t know how …
我不知道该 …
there’s some of his things that …
他有些东西 …
Get out!
出来!
Get in that car!
上车!
No.

Get your ass in the car now!
滚到车里去!
Wait a minute!
等等!
I want to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
I have nothing to say to you!
我和你没什么好说的!
Come on, he just … Erik, shut up!
得了, 他已经 … 你闭嘴!
I just need to talk to you for a minute inside.
我只是想和你进去谈谈
Please.
拜托
Just a minute!
就一下子!
What?
什么事?
I want to tell you two things.
我要告诉你两件事
The first is Erik’s best friend died today and he is going to the funeral.
第一件事, 艾瑞卡最好的朋友今天死了, 他要去送葬
And the second is if you ever lay a hand on that boy again, I will kill you!
第二件事, 如果你再动他一下, 我就杀了你!
Understand?
明白了吗?
Let’s go.
我们走
You take as much time as you want.
待都久都随你
Hey …
嘿 …
Do you mind if I walk home?
你介意我回家吧?
No, Of course not.
当然不会了
You’re gonna …
你会 …
come around and visit every once and a while, aren’t you?
随时再来坐一会儿吗?
Twenty-five cents!
两毛五!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!