还没想好
I don’t know yet.
我自己弄了张票 备不时之需
Anyways, I’ve got my own ticket, just in case.
别跟弗兰西斯说
Don’t tell Francis.
我可不和他单独在一起
Well, I’m not gonna stay here with just me and him.
这是爱丽丝的罐吗
Is that one of Alice’s pots?
这咱们可以多弄点
We should order some more of these.
我安排布兰登去弄
I’ll tell Brendan.

Okay.
他因为生病把头剃了
He has this disease where his head is shaved,
当然他本来也不用剃
except he doesn’t have to shave it
因为他打小就不长头发
because he can’t grow any hair in the first place.
当然 注意这些敏感字眼
Don’t… talk about it around him, though.
他听了可能不好受
It might offend him.
这是爸的钥匙
Are these Dad’s keys?

Yeah.
你把车钥匙也拿走了
You’ve got his car keys, too?
果仁去哪儿了
Where’s those nuts at?
我来 我来
I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it.
晚上好 惠特曼先生 您需要什么
Good evening, Mr. Whitman. How can I help you?
能不能再给我们一些
Is it possible for us to get some more
那种美味果仁
of those Savoury Snacks, please?
当然
Of course.
还需要别的吗
Can I offer you anything else?
不用了
Um… I don’t think so.
我马上送来
I’ll be right back.
忘了件事
I forgot something.
跟我到卫生间吸跟烟如何
You want to smoke a cigarette with me in the bathroom?
你太疯狂了
You’re crazy.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
杰克 你呢
Jack. What’s yours?
丽塔
Rita.
你真美
You’re beautiful.
不要在里面
Don’t come into me.
杰克自己弄了回程票
Jack’s got his own return ticket.
他说可能提前走
He says he might leave early.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
别说是我说的
Don’t tell him I told you.
布兰登把票都弄好了
Brendan’s got all the tickets.
整个行程的
There’s a whole itinerary.
他要上哪去
Where is he going?
意大利航♥空♥
Air Italiano?
这他妈是啥
What the fuck is this?
他的护照我保管了
I’m keeping his passport.
你的也要给我
In fact, give me yours, too.
护照都给我保管
I want to keep all the passports
以免意外
so nothing happens to them.
我自己保管
I’m keeping mine.
不行 一起保管
No. I want to keep them all together.
你站这干嘛
Why are you standing there?
等你
I’m waiting for you.
惠特曼先生
Mr. Whitman, the whole point
咱俩之所以先后出来
of us coming out separately
就是怕别人看见
is so no one sees us together.
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack.
好 我知道了 那么晚安
Right. I get it. Okay. Good night, then.
回到房♥间去吧
Go back to your compartment.
挪个地儿
Move over, please.
美味果仁呢
Where are the Savoury Snacks?
你是不是上了那个印度姑娘
Did you just fuck that Indian girl?
什么
What?
甜青柠
Sweet Lime.
当然没有
Of course not.
就出去溜个弯
I went for a walk.
有情况
Something just happened.
-嘘 -他在跟谁通话
-Shh! -Who’s he talking to?
没谁 他知道他女朋友家
No one. He’s got the code
答录机的密♥码♥
to his ex-girlfriend’s answering machine,
正查她的留言呢
and he’s checking her messages.
什么 他…什么时候告诉你的
What? When… When did he confide that to you?
刚才
Just now.
为啥不告诉我
Why am I not a part of this?
我一直看不上那姑娘
I’ve never liked that girl.
我也是
Me neither.
我总觉得她不可信
Anyway, I never trusted her.
我感觉自己做了坏事
I don’t feel good about myself.
好吧 咱们再定一个协议
Okay. Let’s make another agreement.
这次心灵之旅 最重要的
On the spiritual journey, it’s crucial
是我们不要搞内部分♥裂♥
that we don’t splinter into factions
或者把某位
or not include somebody
足智多谋的排除在外
who has advice and may know better.
-同意不 -同意
-Can we agree to that? -Okay.
-发现什么了吗 -没有
-What did you find out? -Nothing.
很好
Good.
她在我箱子里塞了这个
She put this in my suitcase.
这是她
Is that her?
是她
Mm. That’s her.
她怎么能接触到你的私人物品
How did she gain access to your personal belongings?
她到法国看了我一天
She came to see me in France for 24 hours.
她是不是忽悠你呢
Could she be gaslighting you?
什么叫忽悠
What’s gaslighting?
好 等一下
Okay, hang on a second.
再定个协议
Let’s make another agreement.
从现在起 如果你想联♥系♥她
From now on, if you want to talk to her
或查她的留言 要先跟我们商量
or check her messages, you speak to us first.
不管白天晚上 任何时间 同意不
Day or night. Anytime. Can you agree to that?
我觉得应该把这个毁掉
I think we should destroy that.
上帝呀
Jesus!
好 很好
Okay. All right.
来看看行程
Let’s check the itinerary.
给我照着点
Give me a little light.

Okay, here we go.
明天早上第一站
Train stops first thing tomorrow morning
会停一小时三刻钟
for an hour and 45 minutes,
足够到千牛寺
which is just enough time for a quick visit
简单参拜一下
to Temple of a Thousand Bulls,
那里是世界
probably one of the most spiritual places
数一数二的圣地
in the entire world.
转换插头
Power adapters!
有转换插头吗
Can I get a power adapter?
有 有 有
Yes, yes, yes.
有变压器吗
Do you have a power adapter?
没有 没有 没有变压器
No, no. No power adapter.
用电池吧
Use battery.
有没有十寸半中号♥的
Do you have these in, say, a ten-and-a-half medium?
多大都有
These all size.
脱了鞋试试
Take off shoes and try.
好 我喜欢这个
Yeah, like that. That’s good.
这个胡椒喷♥剂♥有什么成分
Pepper spray. What ingredients does this have in it?
我可不想要致命的
I don’t want to kill anybody or anything.
不会 不能致命
No, no. Not for killing.
朝脸喷
Spray in face.
好 朝脸喷
Okay. Spray in face.
朝脸喷
Spray in face.
极其罕见 生长在沙漠中
Most rare, from desert.
剧毒无比
Very poisonous.
怎么卖♥♥的
How much you want for him?
真是太棒了
This is incredible.
敲一下
Ring it.
拿些卢比
Take some of these rupees and put them

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!