因为杜洛托很有自♥制♥力
He’s too controlled for that.
等一等
Wait.
不是我不相信哈瑞的观察力
Not that I want to contradict Harry’s fine judge of character…
但当初杜洛托 是因为差点打死人才去坐牢的
but Toretto did hard time for nearly beating a guy to death.
他血液里充满了氧化亚氮 脑袋里则充满了汽油
He’s got nitrous oxide in his blood and a gas tank for a brain.
他绝非善类
Do not turn your back on him.
泰勒,我还需要一部车
Hey, Tanner. I’m gonna need another car.
泰勒,我还需要一部车
Hey, Tanner. I’m gonna need another car.
那零件和服务怎么办?
What about parts and service?
先拖延一下
Hold off on that.
我真不知道该怎么办?
What should I do with this?
在搞什么呀
All right, what the hell is this?
那是什么玩意?
What do you got there?
你的车呀
This is your car.
我的车?
My car?
我要的是 十秒能跑四分之一哩的车
I said a ten-second car, not a ten-minute car.
这家伙只能用推的 或用拖车拖过终点线
You could push this across the finish line, or tow it.
恐怕连拖都拖不过终点
Couldrt even tow that across the finish line.
这么没信心呀
No faith.
我对你有信心 对这堆垃圾可没有
I have faith in you, but this isn’t a junkyard.
我们这里是汽车修理厂
This is a garage.
把车盖打开
Pop the hood.
把车盖打开?
Pop the hood?
对,打开它
Pop the hood.
哇!2JZ引擎
TwoJZ engine.
这么厉害
No shit.
我不是早就告诉你了吗?
And what did I tell you?
我收回刚刚说的话
I retract my previous statement.
依我看
You know what?
如果投资一万五 若需要隔夜送到的日本零件时
This will decimate all after you put about 15 grand in it…
可能要花更多的钱 但保证能打败所有的跑车
or more, if we have to overnight parts from Japan.
叫哈瑞先记在我的帐上好了
We’ll put it on my tab at Harry’s.
好!
Yes!
我得让你再去参加赛车 好从你身上赚上一笔钱
I gotta get you racing again so I can make some money off your ass.
你就去参加在加州 摩哈比沙漠举♥行♥的极速大赛
There’s a show in the desert called Race Wars, and that’s where you’ll do it.
以后你下班后就过来帮忙
Tell you what. When you’re not workir at Harry’s, you’re workir here.
如果在这里 还找不到顺手工具的话
If you can’t find the right tool in this garage, Mr. Arizona…
那你根本没资格拥有车子
you don’t belong near a car.
那你根本没资格拥有车子
You don’t belong near a car.
你是他的人了
He owns you now.
告诉我你的想法
Tell me what you think about this.
换成可调整的哥尼牌避震器
Koni adjustables.
就能帮我减少两磅的重量
Gonna save us about two pounds.
而且还能增加车轮的防滑性能
And they’re gonna give us better traction for the hole shot.

All right?
这是这部车的基本设计
This is your basic layout of the car…
而那就是整理好后的成品
and that’s pretty much what it could look like when it’s finished.
红绿相间
Red, green.
天呐,你该进麻省理工学院
Man, you should be goir to MIT or somethir.
想得美
Yeah, right.
我得了…他们叫什么来着?
No, I got that… Oh, what’s it called?
就是注意力无法集中…
That attention disorder…
所谓的ADD
ADD?
对,就是那玩意
Yes, that shit. Yeah.
其实我的代数很好
You know, I was good in algebra and, like, math…
也很喜欢数学
and shit.
可惜其他科目全都一塌糊涂
Everything else I failed.
最后惨遭退学
Dropped out of school. I don’t know.
但是不知道为什么
It’s just somethir about engines…
只有引擎能够使我平静下来
that calms me down, you know?
我走了
I’m outta here.
别这样嘛
Come on, dog.
文斯,来这边帮我们一下
Vince, get over here and give us a hand.
老大,你根本不缺帮手嘛
Looks like you got all the help you need, brother.
蜜雅!
Mia!
来啦
All right already.
鸡肉都烤干了
The chickers dry.
我马上就来
I’m comir out already.
等一等
Hey, hold up.
因为你是所有人中
Because you were the first out of everybody here…
第一个拿烤鸡的 所以由你说祈祷文
to reach in to get the chicken, you say grace.
亲爱的神圣的…
Dear heavenly, uh…
圣灵
Spirit.
圣灵,谢谢你
Spirit. Thank you.
嗯,谢谢你供应给我们
Uh, thank you for providing us with a direct port…
氧化亚氮喷气嘴
nitrous, uh, injection…
还有进气冷却器 和滚珠轴承涡轮增压器
four core intercoolers and ball-bearing turbos…
还有,嗯,镀钛活门弹簧
and, um, titanium valve springs.
谢谢你
Thank you.
阿门
Amen.
很不错
Not bad.
阿门
Amen.
他根本是在向车神祈祷
He was prayir to the car gods, man.
这些烤鸡真好吃
These are the best.
你要什么?
What do you want?
练习呀
Practice.
谢谢你,宝贝
Thank you, girl.
看是谁回来了
Look who it is.
咱们的老朋友
Old Coyotes ‘R’ Us.
我还以为你不饿呢
I thought you werert hungry, pumpkin.
总得吃东西嘛
You know, I gotta eat.
他永远吃不饱
He’s always hungry.
好,快坐下来
All right, sit down.
蜜雅,你好吗?
How you doir, Mia?
杰西,把烤鸡给我
Jesse, hand me that chicken.
让咱们吃个够
Let’s eat some grub.
还要不要再来点烤鸡?
Want some of that chicken?
有没有租录影带?
Did you rent a movie or somethir?
你需要帮忙吗?
Need a hand?
不用了 你去和他们一起看录影带吧
No, I’m good. You can go join the boys watchir the movie.
在我家是不让厨子善后的
Well, the cook doesn’t clean where I come from.
那我真希望能去那里
I’d like to go there.
其实我们应该出去走走
I think we should go out sometime.
我不和我哥哥的朋友约会
No, I don’t date my brother’s friends.
不会吧
That sucks.
看来我得踢他几脚
I guess I’ll have to kick his ass then.
那我倒想看
I’d love to see that one.
就算要付钱我也心甘情愿
No, I would… I would pay to see that one, actually.
你忙完后就去替我洗车
Wash my car when you get done.
你是什么意思?
What was that?
蜜雅,我不是说你
No, Mia.
我是指那个讨厌鬼
I’m talkir to the punk.
还有把你最好的洋装穿上
And wear your favorite dress, ’cause when you’re done…
因为等洗完车后你就该去接客了
I’m puttir you on the street where you belong, cutie.
这个微波炉坏了吗?
Is this thing broken?
到底是怎么搞的
What’s wrong with this thing?
文斯,你要带我去的 那家古巴餐厅叫什么名字?
V, what was that Cuban restaurant you wanted to take me to?
就是那间很有特色的餐厅
The one with the peccadillo and the…
有木头桌子上面放着红蜡烛
Red candles and the wooden table?
对,还有芭蕉树
Yeah, the plantain too.
那家叫什么名字?
What was it called?
叫恰恰恰餐厅
Cha Cha Cha.
对,就是那家
Yeah, that’s it.
你可以带我去那里
Well, you can take me there.
星期五晚上十点,可以吗?
Friday night at 10:00. Is that good for you?
绝对没问题
Yeah, it’s perfect.
那好
Good.
怎么没有爆米花
There’s no popcorn?
要吃自己去做
Make your own goddamn popcorn!
好啦 这比代客泊车还方便
All right. Now that’s valet parking.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!