你到底想怎么做
What are you gonna do?
好,开始行动
Okay! Go time!
情况不错 扫瞄器上什么也没有
We’re all good, man. I got nothir on the scanners.
继续注意
Keep goir.
文斯,快回来!
Don’t! Get back in!
司机居然有猎枪
He’s got a damn shotgun!
退后,把他弄下来
Back off! Get him off of there!
该死
Shit.
把我弄下来,靠近点
Get me off this thing! Pull up!
你先把钩子松开
Unook yourself!
回来
Come back!
快松开
Do it!
靠近点!
Pull up!
我不能…
I can’t…
你能的
You can do it!
你一靠近我就跳
Pull up! I’ll jump!
快点!
Come on!
我去分散他的注意力
I’m pullir up to distract him.
你们加油呀
Come on, boy.
开枪哪有赛车刺♥激♥
Shot doesn’t get better than this.
混♥蛋♥,你居然真开枪
Son of a bitch!
帮我离开这里 我先把金属线松开
Take me off of here. I’m gonna unook the wire.
再试一次,一、二、三
Try it again. One, two, three!
先把线松开
Unook yourself!
我的手臂被缠住了
I can’t get my arm free!
你抓住我的手
Vince, grab my hand!
我的手臂!
My arm!
听着,把你的手给我
Listen! Give me your hand!
我的手被缠住了
I can’t get my hand free!
我会拉你过来
I’m gonna pull you off!
唐老大,千万别放弃我
Dominic, hold on! Listen to me!
要命!
Shit!
坚持下去
Hold on!
你走开,我去帮他
Move out of the way! I’m comir to get him!
莱蒂!
Yo?
李昂,你回去帮莱蒂
Pull back for Letty.
把她带走
Get her out of there!
我马上去
I’m on it! Go!
我去帮她,你把文斯救下来
I got her! You get Vince off that truck!
莱蒂
Come on, baby.
你没事吧
You okay?
你还好吗?让我看看
Come on, girl. You all right? Come on. Let me look at you.
快,我们得走了
Come on. We gotta go. Let’s go.
你来开车
Take the wheel!
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
把脚踩在油门上
Put your foot on the gas!
你想干什么?
What the hell are you gonna do?
我去救他
I’m gonna get him.
快踩油门
Put your foot on the gas!
好!
Okay!
稳住车子
All right. Keep it steady.
可以了
I got it!
文斯,坚持下去
All right. Hold on, Vince!
他的情况不好,再靠近点
He’s having a hard time holding on! Get me a little closer!

All right!
再靠进一点
Closer!
我正在接近
I’m moving in!
好,保持这个距离
Hold it right there!
跳!
Go!
你要和我合作
You gotta hang in with me!
我们会把你弄下去 把你的手臂给我
We’re gonna get you off this thing! Give me your arm!
看着我,千万别放手
Look at me. Don’t let go.
文斯,用手臂抱着我
Come on, Vince! Throw this arm around me!
别放手
Don’t let go.
文斯!靠近点
Come on, Vince! Get closer!
再靠近点
Vince, get closer! Come on!
好了,你先下去
Here we go.
我要跳了
Gotta jump.
糟糕
Shit.
宝贝,不会有问题的,我爱你
It’s gonna be okay, baby. I love you.
你去照顾她
Watch her.
文斯,撑下去
Come on, Vince. Hang in there!
救护车得在十分钟内到达 否则他就死定了
If we don’t get him to an ambulance in ten minutes, he’s dead.
你按着这里
Hold this. Hold the pressure.
我会的
I got it.
别放手,把他的手臂抬高
Don’t let go. Hold his arm up.
我是奥康纳警探
Yeah. Yeah, this is Officer Brian O’Conner.
现在不在职勤中
I’m off-duty M.A.P.D.
我立刻需要一架救护直升机
I need a life flight rollout right away.
我的位置是在86号♥公路 哩程标147
My twenty is Highway 86, mile marker 147.
这里有一位重伤遇难者
I got one trauma victim,
大约24岁、六尺高、200磅
about 24 years of age, six foot… maybe 200 pounds.
右臂的割口很深、动脉出血
He’s got a deep laceration to his right arm with arterial bleeding.
他的左脚被猎枪近距离射伤
And he’s got a shotgun wound, close-range, to his left leg.
是的
Yeah.
他刚进入休克状态
Yeah. And he’s going into shock.
唐,把枪放下来
Put the gun down now!
把你的车开走 放屁,
Move your car.
把枪放下来
Bullshit. Put it down now!
不要再逃了
No more running.
我没有逃
I’m not running!
李昂和莱蒂呢?
Where’s Leon and Letty?
他们早就走了
They’re long gone.
一切都结束了,我没叫警♥察♥ 但别逼我
Then it’s over. I didn’t call the police, but don’t push me.
把枪放下来,我发誓…
Put the gun down! I swear to Go…
你就是警♥察♥
You are the cop!
你就是警♥察♥呀!
You’re a cop!
我必须在他们之前找到杰西
Brian, I gotta find Jesse before they do.
这孩子只能靠我
I’m all the kid’s got.
我可以叫警方寻找他的车牌
I’ll call in the plates.
一定会在强尼之前找到他的
P.D.’ll pick ‘im up way before Johnny even gets near ‘im.
把你的车开走
Move your car.
拜托你们别吵了
Dom, stop it! It’s over! Please!
蜜雅,没你的事,把你的…
Mia, stay out of it. Move the…
唐,对不起 我不知道自己在做什么
I am so sorry. I don’t know what I’m doir.
我吓得要死,不知道该怎么办
I’m so scared right now. I don’t know what’s goir on.
杰西,你的脑袋在想些什么?
What were you thinkir, man?
我吓呆了
I don’t know. I panicked.
我真不知道自己在干什么 求求你帮帮我
I’m sorry. I don’t know what I’m doing. Will you please help me?
杰西!
Jesse!
叫救护车,你去叫救护车
Call 911. You, call 911!
当我念高中时常来这里
I used to drag here back in high school.
从这里到平交道是四分之一哩
That railroad crossing up there is exactly a quarter-mile away.
绿灯一亮我就会冲过去
On green, I’m goir for it.
我没料到会是这样的结果
That’s not what I had in mind.
你知道自己在做什么吗?
You know what you’re doir?
我还欠你一部极速跑车
I owe you a ten-second car.
我是今朝有酒今朝醉
I live my life a quarter-mile at a time.
其他都无关紧要
Nothing else matters.
只有赛车时的短短十秒钟
For those ten seconds or less…
刹那间我彻底的解脱了
I’m free.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!