Krypton was a beautiful place.
我们是充满希望的民族。
We are a people of hope.
不是战争。
Not war.
佐德将军…
General Zod…
我们从大都会现场直播,刚才……
We broadcast live from Metropolis, where a few moments ago…
– 佐德可能来自氪星,
外星飞船在大都会上空盘旋
– Zod is maybe from Krypton,
THE ALIEN SHIP HOVERS OVER METROPOLIS
但他不是我的族人。
but he is not of my people.
所以,你是说…
So, you’re saying…
是的。
Yes.
我会帮你对抗佐德。
I will help you fight Zod.
是的。
Yes.
一个有趣的团体。
An interesting group.
你说我们的名字是什么?
What did you say our names were?
我们是正义联盟。
We’re The Justice League.

No.
否?
No?
嗯,我的意思是。
Well, I mean.
我们将缺少一位真正的女神和…
We are going to lack an authentic Goddess and…
友好的终结者…
a friendly Terminator…
超级美人鱼…
a super mermaid…
如果有一个蝙蝠侠就太好了。
and it would be very nice to have a Batman.
你在?
You’re in?
你想疯了吗?
Do you want to get nuts?
让我们疯了。
Let’s get nuts.
在我的世界里,超人出现在佐德呼唤他的时候。
In my world, Superman appeared just as Zod called out to him.
所以从现在开始,我们处于未知的领域。
So from now on we are in unknown territory.
我所知道的是佐德控制…
What I do know is that Zod controls…
不知何故,世界引擎…
somehow, the world engine that…
将摧毁的不仅仅是大都会…
is going to destroy much more than just Metropolis…
每一秒过去,我们不要阻止他们。
with every second that passes and let’s not stop them.
巴里,你在做什么?
Barry, what are you doing?
什么?
What?
我们的孩子会想看到这个。
Our kids will want to see this.
你的孩子?
Your kids?
嗯,全世界所有孩子的孩子。
Well, the children of all the children of the whole world.
他们会想看到这个。
They will want to see this.
我们越来越近了。
We’re getting close.
我将留在飞行中,在空中击落你们的船只。
I will stay in flight to shoot down your ships in the air.
还有巴里,澄清这一点…
And Barry, to clear this up…
这意味着只有你和我对抗整个氪星军队。
It means that it will only be you and me against the entire Kryptonian army.
寒意。
Chill.
必须给卡拉时间打败佐德。
Kara must be given time to defeat Zod.
哦,别忘了你的西装不像我的一样耗散能量……
Oh, and don’t forget that your suit doesn’t dissipate energy like mine…
所以你必须休息一下,否则你会积累太多的电荷。
so you must take breaks or you will accumulate too much charge.
像什么?
Like what?
坚持住。
Hold on.
我们来保护的人类?
The humans we came to protect?
他们不知道我们站在他们这边。
They don’t know we’re on their side.
佐德.
Zod.
卡拉·佐尔·艾尔
Kara Zor-El.
我们一直在等你。
We’ve been waiting for you.
嘿,那个太空巨人…
Hey, that space giant…
和凶手小姐…
and Miss Murderer…
他们也是我们的责任吗?
Are they also our responsibility?
嘿嘿嘿。不要去想他们。冷静点。
Hey Hey hey. Don’t think about them. Just calm down.
我们将从那边的那些家伙开始。
We’ll start with those guys over there.
如果他们是氪星人,我们不能杀死他们怎么办。
What if they’re Kryptonians and we can’t kill them.
但我们可以阻止他们,所以她可以干掉他们。
But we can stop them, so she can take them down.
一次一个。
One at a time.
好吧,我解除他们的武装,然后你参与。
Okay, I disarm them and then you engage.
打他们!
Punch them!
加油,芭比娃娃!
Come on, Barbie!
我们去聚会吧?
Let’s go party?
好。 [1524
OK.
Hey, calm down. you are fine Get up.
哇,他们真的快。
Wow, they are seriously fast.
是的,但不如我们多。
Yes, but not as much as us.
地球化已经开始。
The terraforming has begun.
這個世界必須消亡,這樣我们的世界才能復興。
This world must die, so that ours can revive.
我们必须走。让我们去丹尼。跑!快跑!
We have to go. Let’s go Danny. Run! Run!
氪星不见了,佐德。
Krypton is gone, Zod.
你的叔叔乔尔·
Your uncle Jor-El…
隐藏氪星重生的钥匙…
hid the key to Krypton’s rebirth…
氪星孩子体内。
inside a Kryptonian child.
所有需要重新开始的遗传物质。
All the genetic material needed to start again.
编码在DNA内部…
Encoded inside the DNA…
并被送往地球的逃生舱。
and sent to Earth in an escape pod.
他不在这里。你失败了。
He’s not here. You have failed.
我们找到了他。
We found him.
我们截获了他的吊舱。
We intercepted his pod.
但你的表弟不是我们需要的人。
But your cousin was not the one we needed.
你就是那个人。
You are the one.
卡拉·佐尔·艾尔
Kara Zor-El.
这是你的血,我们必须收获。
It is your blood, which we must harvest.
你对卡尔-艾尔做了什么?
What did you do to Kal-El?
你的牺牲,将使氪星再次复活。
Your sacrifice, that will allow Krypton to live again.
你做了什么?!
What did you do to?!
婴儿没有活下来。
The infant did not survive.
看,新计划。
Look, new plan.
我要制♥造♥一个气旋转移…
I’m going to create a cyclonic diversion…
然后你就硬着头皮进来了…
and then you just come in hard…
这次先脚。
feet first this time.
是的!
Yes!
巴里,你看到了吗?
Barry, did you see that?
小心,你积累了很多费用。
Careful, you are accumulating a lot of charge.
我为什么不唱歌♥呢?
Why don’t I just singe it?
不不不不
No no no no.
巴里,那实际上只是半傻。
Barry, that was actually only half stupid.
但如果你想这样做而不死…
But if you want to do that and not die…
你需要像这样把双手放在一起来完成电路。
You need to complete the circuit, by putting your hands together, like this.
哦,该死
oh shit
你准备好了吗?
You’re ready?
歌♥曲:向你的解决方案♪
♪致敬 乐队:Raconteurs ♪
♪ Song: Salute Your Solution ♪
♪ Group: The Raconteurs ♪
我似乎觉得我,觉得我有一点情况。
♪ I seem to think I, think I got a little situation. ♪
所以听我说姐姐听,也许你可以帮忙。
♪ So listen to me sister listen maybe you can help. ♪
♪我想我考虑了很多问题。 ♪
♪ I think I gave a lot of problems my consideration. ♪
但不是为了我,它似乎总是为了别人。 ♪
♪ But not for me, it always seems to be for someone else. ♪
为什么所有的人似乎总是在度假?
♪ Why all the people always seem to just be on vacation? ♪
♪ 我能从中得到什么? ♪
我什么都得不到。♪
♪ What do I get from it? I don’t get anything at all. ♪
我就像一个垃圾桶,里面装着所有的信息。
♪ I’m like a trash can holding all the information. ♪
♪ 每次都让我感觉有两英尺高 ♪
♪ And every single time it leaves me feeling two feet tall ♪
我只拿一个
♪ There’s only one I’m taking ♪
我只拿♪ ♪一个
♪ There’s only one I’m taking ♪
♪ 而且只有一个 ♪
♪ And only one ♪
我要追逐大人物。
I’m going after the big one.
我被击中了。
I’ve been hit.
布鲁斯,你抄袭吗?
Bruce, do you copy?
卡拉在哪里?
Where is Kara?
你去找她。
You go find her.
布鲁斯.
Bruce.
弹射系统故障。
Ejection system failing.
弹射系统失败。
Ejection system failing.
安息,卡拉佐尔。
Rest, Kara Zor-El.
我要下去了。
I’m going down.
但我不是一个人去的。
But I’m not going alone.
不不不不
No no no no.
布鲁斯.
Bruce.
布鲁斯,弹出。
Bruce, eject.
布鲁斯,你必须弹出。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!