对你来说,这足够快吗?
Was that fast enough for you?
…对你来说足够快了…
…fast enough for you…
你是说你回到了过去,就像在波扎诺夫一样?
Are you saying that you went back in time, like in Pozharnov?
是的,就像在波扎尔诺夫一样,除了在波扎尔诺夫是一秒钟,
Yes, as in Pozharnov, except that in Pozharnov it was a second,
这次我回去了一整天。
this time I went back a whole day.
所以让我们想象一下,事实上你可以跑得更快……
So let’s imagine, that it is in fact possible for you run faster…
比光速,所以,回到过去。
than the speed of light, and so doing, travel back in time.
这仍然是非常不负责任的。
It still would be wildly irresponsibe.
我就知道你会这么说。
I knew you were going to say that.
是的,因为巴里,如果你要回到过去,
Yes, because Barry, if you were going to the past,
你与父母或你自己的任何互动,
any interactions you have with your parents or yourself,
你踩错了草叶
You step in the wrong blade of grass
你不知道可能的后果。
You have no idea of ​​the consequences that could be.
没有。我知道,蝴蝶效应,对吧?
No. I know, the butterfly effect, right?
是的。
Yes.
我明白了,但是布鲁斯,我可以解决问题。
I get it, but Bruce, I can fix things.
你也可以摧毁一切。
You can also destroy everything.
我可以救她。
I can save her.
我可以救他们两个。
I can save them both.
救救你的父母。
Save your parents.
巴里,我们的这些伤疤,造就了我们自己。
Barry, these scars that we have, they make us who we are.
我们不是要回去修理它们。
We are not made to go back and fix them.
你身上没有什么需要修复的。
And there’s nothing broken in you that needs to be fixed.
从一个犯了很多错误的老家伙那里拿来。
Take that from an old guy that has made a lot of mistakes.
不要活在过去。
Don’t live in your past.
过你的生活。
Live your life.
不要让你的悲剧定义你。
Don’t let your tragedy define you.
如果它应该定义我呢?
What if it supposed to define me?
你的悲剧使你成为英雄。
Your tragedy made you a hero.
这也使我成为一个孤独的人。
It also made me a loner.
我们可以出去玩。
We could hang out.
你想去吃点吗?
Do you want to go get a bite?
我还饿着肚子。
I’m still hungry.
这次不行。
Not this time.
也许是其他时间。
Maybe some other time.
是的。
Yeah.
骑得不错。
Nice ride.
你有好朋友。
You have fancy friends.
那是一辆优步。
It was an Uber.
执行
Exec.
看,艾瑞斯,我真的根本谈不上这个案子。
Look, Iris, I really can’t talk about the case at all.
我不是作为记者来的。
I am not here as a reporter.
我们可以谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
进来吧。
Come on in.
我不会撒谎,这里比我想象的要整洁得多。
I’m not gonna lie, it’s a lot
tidier in here than I expected.
– 是吗?
– 是的。
– Yeah?
– Yeah.
是的,嗯,我是一个很整洁的人。
Yeah, well, I’m a pretty tidy person.
我可以请你喝一杯吗?
Can I offer you a drink?
当然。
Sure.
我要喝杯啤酒。
I’ll take a beer.
啤酒,啤酒,啤酒。
Beers, beers, beers.
我把它们放在冰箱里。
I keep them in my fridge.
谢谢
Thanks.
你看,我刚才感觉很糟糕。
Look, I feel really bad about earlier.
我应该更敏感。
I should have been more sensitive.
我可能不那么敏感。
And I could probably have been less sensitive.
我的意思是,我无法想象你经历了什么。
I mean, I can’t imagine what you’ve been through.
就像你在一天内失去了双亲。
It’s like you lost both parents in one day.
是的,我做到了。
Yeah, I did.
我在一场悲剧中失去了我的母亲,
I lost my mom in a tragedy,
由于司法系统的失败,我失去了我的父亲。
and I lost my dad due the failures of the justice system.
这就是你进入刑事取证的原因吗?
Is that why you got into criminal forensics?
你正在尝试修复系统?
You’re trying to fix the system?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,修复它。
Yeah, to fix it.
总得有办法解决吧?
There’s gotta be a way to fix it, right?
我的意思是,这就是为什么我也进入新闻业。
I mean, that’s why I also got into journalism to.
如果我能以某种方式回去,我可以纠正它
I could make it right, if I just could go back somehow
并警告他们,而他们不知道我已经警告过他们。
and warn them, without them knowing that I have warned them.
这样想…
把你逼疯。
Thinking like that…
drive you crazy.
如果我能回到过去,阻止那个做这件事的人……
If I could just go back in time and stop the guy who did it…
不,我不能那样做,因为那太多的互动了。
No, I can’t do that, because that’s way too much interaction.
我爸爸甚至不在家。
My dad wasn’t even at home.
我母亲派他去拿一罐西红柿。
My mother sent him to get a can of tomatoes.
我想闯入房♥子的人都认为房♥子是空的,
I think whoever broke into the house thought it was empty,
但后来我母亲在里面,手里拿着一把刀,
but then my mother was in there, with a knife in her hand,
事情变得很糟糕,只是一连串荒谬的事件。
and things turned bad, just an absurd chain of events.
好像这段录像最终应该支持我父亲的不在场证明
And it’s like this footage should
have finally supported my dad’s alibi
但相反,三个人的生命被一罐西红柿毁了。
but instead, three lives ruined by a can of tomatoes.
天哪!
Oh my God!
什么?
What?
嗯,可能就是这样。
Well, that could be it.
如果我母亲一开始就不忘记西红柿,
If my mother doesn’t forget about the tomatoes in the first place,
所以他永远不会离开,她也不会死。
so he never leaves and she never dies.
甚至没有人会见到我。
No one even would have to see me.
布鲁斯说没有互动。这不是互动。
Bruce said no interaction. This is no interaction.
这只是快速进入,快速退出,回到现在,
This is just quick in, quick out, back to the present,
就像我从来没有在那里一样,这就是我将如何解决它。
like I was never even there, and that’s how I’ll fix it.
哦,天哪,鸢尾花。
非常感谢。
Oh my God, Iris.
Thank you so much.
这真是太好了。
This has been great.
– 对不起。我必须离开。
– 好的,再见。
– I’m sorry. I have to leave.
– Okay, bye.
顺便说一下,我玩得很开心。
我们应该再做一次。
By the way, I had a really great time.
We should do that again.
卡尔·艾尔,氪星之子。
Kal-El. The son of Krypton.
这是个坏主意。
This is a bad idea.
这定义了你。
That defines you.
你♥爸♥爸是个杀人犯。
Your dad is a murderer.
诺拉·艾伦心爱的妻子和母亲
NORA ALLEN BELOVED WIFE AND MOTHER
现在!
Now!
番茄酱
TOMATO PURÉE
嗨,妈妈。
Hi Mom.
别忘了西红柿。
Don’t forget the tomato.
再见。
See you soon.
请让它起作用。
Please let it work.
生日快乐,巴里
♪ Happy birthday, Barry ♪
谢谢妈妈,来到这里。
Thank you mom, for being here.
谢谢。
Thank you.
猴子!
¡Qué susto, monkey!
你穿的是什么?
What are you wearing?
那是巴里吗?他来早了?
Is that Barry? And he is early?
这是什么宇宙?
What universe is this?
你剪了头发。
You cut your hair.
现在我能看见你的眼睛了。
Now I can see your eyes.
看起来很可怕。
It looks terrible.
– 亨利!
– 你看起来很老。
– 你看起来很漂亮,宝贝。
– Henry!
– You look old.
– You look beautiful, baby.
他们在那边对你做了什么?
What are they doing to you over there?
别管他。他是完美的。
Leave him alone. He’s perfect.
过来。
Come here.
我太爱你了。
I love you so much.
我也爱你。
I love you too.
我更爱你。
I love you more.
我先爱你。
I loved you first.
去洗个澡换衣服。
Go take a shower and change.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!