还没有,好吗?这非常复杂。
Not yet. okay? It’s very complicated.
训练身体需要很长时间…
It takes a long time to train your body…
为了能够加速,而你的分子…
to be able to speed up, while your molecules…
放慢速度以通过分子…
slow down enough to pass through the molecular…
固体物体的结构。
structure of solid objects.
你必须开始让我完成…
You’ve got to start let me finish…
我的句子。
my sentences.
我们总是那么困吗
Are we always so sleepy
又饿又赤♥裸♥?
and hungry and naked?
嗯,前两个,是的。
Well, the first two, yes.
第三个,我想…
The third, no. I figured…
那部分出来了。老实说…
that part out. And honestly…
如果我们要这样做,我将拥有很多东西……
if we gonna do this, there’s a lot I am gonna have…
向你们解释。所以,一个好地方…
to explain to you. So, a good place to…
开始,我猜,是…
start, I guess, is that…
是的,原来的汤…
yes, the original soup…
它实际上是由这种聚乙烯制成的…
it was actually made of this poly…
或者我们会…
Or we’ll…
明天再拿这个。
pick this up tomorrow.
所以西装在戒指里。
So the suit is inside the ring.
– 是的。
– 什么?
– Yeah.
– What?
我要有这个吗?
Am I going to have this?
不,你不能拥有它。你可以…
No, you can’t have it. You can…
借用它,这样你就不会用你的力量自杀。
borrow it, so you don’t kill yourself using your powers.
我的上帝!
My God!
你要按下这个按钮,丝分子就走了…
You’re going to press this button and the silk molecules go…
解开,吸收大气气体并膨胀…
to uncoil, absorbing atmospheric gases and expanding…
全尺寸的西装。准备好了吗?
the suit in full size. Ready?
他太小了,兄弟。
He was so little, brother.
你必须戴上它,在它掉到地上之前。
You have to put it on, before it falls to the ground.
什么,如何改变?
What, how to change?
– 就在这里,在你面前?- 这里甚至没有人…
– Right here, in front of you? – There’s not even anyone here…
你好吗,巴里。
How are you, Barry.
男人
Man.
紧。
Tight.
好痛。你知道哪里疼吗?
It hurts. Do you know where it hurts?
– 在我的鸡♥巴♥里。
– 好的,我知道…
– In my dick.
– Okay, I know…
我知道,但我不需要知道。
对不起,我们可以继续前进吗?
I know, but I don’t need to know.
I’m sorry, can we move on?
这是我的想法。
Here’s what I am thinking.
如果我能训练你像我一样移♥动♥,
If I can train you to move like I do,
那么我们就可以重建时空。
then we can recreate the chronospace.
– 计时空间? – 在速度力中。
– Chrono space? – In the speed force.
速度力。
Speed force.
然后也许我们可以找到一些方法…
And then maybe we can find some way…
– 所以我可以回到未来。
– 回到未来!
– so I can go back to the future.
– Back to the Future!
是的!埃里克·斯托尔茨是你的孩子…
Yes! Eric Stoltz is your boy…
在那部电影中。多么有体现的表演。
in that movie. What a embodied performance.
你是说迈克尔·福克斯?
You mean Michael J. Fox?
回到未来?
Back to the Future?
是的,在电影《回到未来》中。
Yes, in the movie Back to the Future.
我的上帝!
My God!
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
你现在必须脱掉这套衣服。
You have to take this suit off now.
感谢上帝!
Thank God!
– 一个神秘的物体在…
一个神秘的物体飞越地球
– A mysterious object is hovering over…
A MYSTERIOUS OBJECT FLYS OVER THE EARTH
– 澳大利亚海岸
一个神秘的物体飞越地球
– the Australian seaboard
A MYSTERIOUS OBJECT FLIES OVER EARTH
– 我们已经获得了图像…
– 佐德。
– We have obtained images…
– Zod.
如你所见…
And as you can see…
佐德.
Zod.
什么是佐德?
What is a Zod?
感谢美国政♥府♥官员,
Thanks to US government officials,
卫星数据已证实…
satellite data has confirmed…
宇宙飞船的存在。
the presence of a spacecraft.
将是…
Will be…
我叫佐德将军。
My name is General Zod.
我来自一个远离你的世界。
I come from a world far from yours.
一段时间以来,你的世界…
For some time, your world…
避难…
has sheltered…
– 不
– 致我的公民。
– No.
– To my citizens.
这不可能发生。
This can not be happening.
现在不行。
Not now.
发生了什么?
What is happening?
佐德在寻找超人。
Zod is looking for Superman.
什么是超人?
What is a Superman?
超人是生活在地球上的外星人。
Superman is an alien living on Earth.
我假设他还隐姓埋名。
I’m assuming he’s still incognito.
但是,是的。他是外星人,而且…
But, yes. He is an alien and…
非常强大,他就是最好的。
it is very powerful and he is just the best.
然后是佐德,他是来自同一星球的外星人,
And then Zod, he’s an alien from the same planet,
也很强大,但他是最糟糕的。
also very powerful, but he is just the worst.
佐德,来这里找克拉克。
And Zod, came here to find Clark.
– 等等,克拉克是谁?
– 克拉克是超人。
– Wait, who is Clark?
– Clark is Superman.
– 好的。
– 但是佐德,也尝试过…
– OK.
– But then Zod, also tried…
用那个世界引擎的东西使地球地球化
terraform the planet with that world engine thing
超人最终阻止了他,
and Superman stopped him eventually,
但在佐德杀死数千人之前……
but not before Zod killed the thousands…
人。
of people.
当时,我无能为力。
At that time, there was nothing I could do.
等等。
Wait.
你在那里?
You were there?
是的。我刚刚得到了我的力量。
Yeah. I just got my powers.
我还在为我的西装做最后的润色。
I was still putting the finishing touches on my suit.
这个东西,佐德的世界引擎,
This thing, Zod’s world engine,
它开始摧毁大都会,
it started to destroy Metropolis,
所以我就去了那里
so I just went there
我开始试图救人。
and I started trying to save people.
爸爸!
Daddy!
听我说!逃!
Listen to me! Escape!
逃跑!
Run away!
有这个孩子,
There is this kid,
我得到了他,但后来…
and I got him, but then…
我找不到他的父亲。
I couldn’t get his dad.
爸爸!
Daddy!
这是我所能做的
That was all I could do
拯救那个孩子。
to save that one kid.
只有超人才能阻止佐德,
Only Superman could stop Zod,
但来不及拯救那些人。
but not in time to save those people.
现在它即将再次发生。
And now it’s about to happen again.
但是…
But…
如果我能找到整个正义联盟。
if I can find the entire Justice League.
超人和帮派的其他成员,我…
Superman and the rest of the gang, I…
也许那时我可以阻止这一切的发生。
maybe then I can prevent all this from happening at all.
– 把你的笔记本电脑给我。
– 好的。
– Give me your laptop.
– OK.
那是什么气味?
What is that smell?
可以是任何东西。
It could be anything.
那是谁?
Who is that?
是加里。
It’s Gary.
这就是气味的来源。
That’s where the smell comes from.
别担心,他很忙。
Don’t worry, he’s busy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!