All right, guys. Snack time.
点心,去 去 去
More snacks. Go, go, go.
看…
Look, uh…
我只是在工作,并非冲着你来
It was just a job. Nothing personal.
我不过是扮演我的角色 偶而即兴演出
I play my part. Improvise a little.
– 这是我在行的 – 我要跟主事的人谈
– It’s what I’m good at. – I need to talk to who’s in charge.
没有人知道谁是主脑的
Nobody knows. Nobody gets the big picture.
泰咪,阿历克斯,不可以 这些孩子真调皮
Tammy, Alex, cut it out! Why do they do that?
办公室人去楼空,他们在那里
The offices are empty. I need to find out where they are.
整座大楼都是他们的 他们只是从一层楼搬到另一层
Look, they own the whole building. They just move from floor to floor.
你帮他们做事吧,带我进去
And you work for them, right? You can get me in.
– 我办不到 – 你可以的
– No, I can’t. – Yes, you can.
告诉他们警♥察♥来电 告诉他们我要跟警方检举他们
Tell them the police called. Tell them I’m gonna blow the whistle on them.
检举什么,没什么好检举
What whistle? There’s no whistle.
这是很危险的
This is very dangerous.
看样子你是不懂
I don’t think you understand.
现在的我
Right now…
是个危险人物
…I am extremely dangerous.
迈可,走,我们回家了
Michael, guys, come on, we’re leaving.
我们到了
Well, we’re here.
开进去
Drive in.
你想干么,你的钱是拿不回的
What are you gonna do anyway? You won’t get your money back.
我不在乎钱,我要揭开幕帘
I don’t care about money. I’m pulling back the curtain.
我要会会藏镜人
I wanna meet the wizard.
他的眼神像是我们要抢银楼
He’s eyeing us like Tiffany Towers.
停进他们看不到你的地方
Pull in where they won’t see you.
趴下
Shit. Stay down.
你不能进去
You’re not allowed to be here.
他们找我回来,叫我来试装
They called me back. I got a fitting.
他是跟我一道的
He’s with me.
– 你不需要我 – 闭嘴
– You don’t need me. – Shut up.
进去
Get in there.
把他铐在铁杆上
Cuff him to the rail.
几楼
What floor?
你们死定了,他们会找我的
You’re fucked!
– 那一楼 – 他们是用电♥话♥雇用我的
– Where? – They hired me over the phone.
– 你在那里领支票 – 是另一层楼
– Where’d you pick up your cheques? – It was a different floor.
– 猜猜 – 大约这边
– Guess. – This way. Sort of.
我不知道…
I don’t know. I…
好吧,冷静点
Take it easy now.
嘘,我要给她一个惊喜
Shh. This is gonna be a surprise.
糟了
Oh, fuck!
你来这里干么?
What are you doing here?
死里逃生
Back from the dead.
尼克,你不能开枪杀人
Nicholas, you’re not about to shoot anyone.
转过身去
Turn around.
你得跟我走
You’re gonna come with me.
全都趴下
Everybody, down!
去哪?
Where are we going?

Stop!
你想干什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
你告诉我呀
You tell me!
谁是幕后主脑 是谁这样对付我
Who’s behind this? Who did this to me?
– 为什么? – 什么叫为什么?
– Why? – What do you mean, why?
谁是主事者 你真傻,这又不是针对你来的
How deluded can you be?
是针对银行有上亿财产的混♥蛋♥
It could’ve been any asshole with a couple of hundred million in the bank.
叫你们老板上来 告诉他我会开枪杀人
Get your boss up here. Tell him I’m gonna shoot someone.
你要我打给谁,他们不会来的
They won’t do it.
他们会 叫人来,不然我杀了你
Oh, yes, they will. Get someone up here because I’m gonna kill you.
他们不会在乎我的死活 你威胁不了任何人
They’ll let me die. You’re not in a position to threaten anyone.
等等,这枪那里来的?
Where’d you get that?
什么?
What?
那把枪,那不是自动手♥枪♥
That gun. That’s not an automatic.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
枪从哪里来的?
Where’d you get the gun?
– 这是我的枪 – 我们搜过你家了
– This is my gun. – We searched the house.
可惜你们遗漏了
Well, I guess you missed this.
这里有状况,有人持枪
We got a real goddamn gun up here.
– 尼克,这是假的,是你的游戏 – 不要跟我开玩笑
– This is fake. It’s part of your game. – Don’t start with me!
– 听我说 – 你不要跟我开玩笑
– Listen to me! – Don’t you fucking start with me!
这是实话,一切都是游戏
This is all the game.
狗屎,我知道那家伙怎么了 他们杀了那个范高德,费雪
Bullshit. They shot that guy Feingold, Fisher.
想一想,你看到什么了 我看到他们杀了他
They killed him. I saw them kill him.
不,你从头到尾看到什么了?
What did you really see this whole time?
特效、爆竹,就像电影
Special effects. Squibs, like in the movies.
尼可拉斯,听我说
Nicholas, listen!
他手上有真枪实弹
He’s got a real gun.
好好,我放下
Okay, I’ll put it down!
费雪先生在门的那边,他是演员
Fisher’s behind that door. He’s an actor.
– 你们想杀我 – 没有人想杀你
– You’re trying to kill me. – No one’s trying to kill you.
尼克 把枪放下,不然你会铸成大错
You’re about to make a big mistake.
总有安全网,计程车里有司机
There was a safety net. The taxi, there was a diver.
– 他们开枪,是用空包弹 – 我不相信
– We were shot at with blanks. – That’s not true.
这是真的,你雇我们来玩游戏
It’s what you hired us for.
他们在门那边准备了香槟等你
They’re waiting on the other side of that door with champagne.
拜托,康拉德也在那里
It’s Conrad. Conrad’s there!
这是你的庆生会呀
It’s your birthday party.
你别再说谎了
You stop lying!
我带你去看
Let me show you.
不准动
Don’t you move.
他有枪,离门远一点
He’s got a gun! Get back from the door!
你射中他了
You shot him.
快叫救护车
Someone call an ambulance!
他死了
He’s dead.
我们以为你知道
We thought you knew.
你为什么让情况失控呢?
How did you let this get so out of hand?
他不肯听我的
He wouldn’t listen to me.
我们预演了那么多次
We went through this over and over.
这是你的责任
The mark is your responsibility.
你从没完成任务
You never, never let the mark take over.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
– 我有对讲机 – 我用了对讲机
– I had a walkie-talkie. – I used it.
我们得坐牢了 我们得坐一辈子的牢了
We’re going to jail. We’re all going to jail for the rest of our lives.
天哪
Oh, God.
尼可拉斯
Nicholas!
– 我们抓住他了 他在包里 – 抓个正着
– We got him. He’s in the bag. – He came in right on target.
等待治疗
Stand by for a further medical.
清扫这些碎玻璃
Keep them back until we clear away the breakaway glass.
范沃顿先生,眼睛不要睁开 这是道具玻璃,但还是会割人
Don’t open your eyes. This is breakaway glass but it can still cut you.
– 我们要看看你 – 帮你量量脉搏
– I’m just gonna take a look. – I’m gonna check your pulse.
放轻松,刚才摔得不轻
Take it easy. That was quite a fall.
生日快乐,尼克
Happy birthday, Nickie.
我被下药,被丢在墨西哥等死
身上只剩这件衬衫
这是什么?
Wh… What is this?
这是你的生日礼物
It’s your birthday present.
你一直都那么混♥蛋♥ 我总得想个法子来整整你啊
I had to do something. You were becoming such an asshole.
各位女士先生,我哥哥尼可拉斯·范沃顿
Ladies and gentlemen, my brother Nicholas Van Orton.
敬邀阁下参加尼可拉斯·范沃顿四八寿诞
棒极了,真是棒极了
Amazing. I just wanted to tell you.
这是最精彩的一次
This was the best ever.
还好你跳了 不然的话,我得把你扔下去
Thank God you jumped. If you didn’t, I was supposed to throw you off.
我们要回家了,跟你说声再见
We have to head home. I just wanted to say goodbye.
瑞秋,祝你好梦
Rachel, sweet dreams.
谢谢你来,梅尔,很抱歉
Thanks, Mel, for coming. Sorry about your car.
– 我把你的车子丢在动物园了 – 没问题
– I left it at the zoo. – No problem.
生日快乐,尼克
Happy birthday, Nicholas.
我会打电♥话♥给你,一定会
I’ll call you. I really will.
尼可拉斯,我搞不懂这是怎么回事
Nicholas, I haven’t a clue what this is all about
不过你对香槟的品味依旧高雅
but your taste in champagne is excellent, as always.
那是很好的入口
It was a great entrance.
安森,我要你知道这一切…
I want you to know…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!