擒凶记
爸爸 你肯定我没来过非洲吗
Daddy, you’re sure I’ve never been to Africa before?
这里很熟悉啊
It looks familiar.
你看到和去年暑假在拉斯维加斯 一样的景色吗
You saw the same scenery last summer driving to Las Vegas.
噢 是啊 那里爸爸在玩梭哈的时候把钱都输光了
Oh, sure. Where Daddy lost all that money at the crap
看 是骆驼
Hey, look! A camel!
因为这里不算是非洲是法属摩纳哥
Uh-huh. Course this isn’t really Africa. It’s the French Morocco.
这里是非洲北部
Well, it’s Northern Africa.
但还是很像拉斯维加斯
Still seems like Las Vegas.
我们在撒哈拉沙漠以北100英里的地方 你知道吗 儿子
We’re just a hundred miles north of the Sahara Desert.
我不知道 课本里说那里是”黑色大♥陆♥”
I don’t know. In school they call this the Dark Continent.
这里比印第安纳波利斯光亮很多
This is twice as bright as Indianapolis.
等会我们就到达马拉喀什了
You just wait till we get to Marrakech.
-马拉喀什 像是一种饮料 -确实
– Marrakech? Sounds like a drink. – Mmm. It sure does.
等一下发生什么事了
Wait a minute. Hold on there. What’s the matter?
真的很感谢你
Well, I sure want to thank you.
没有你的帮忙不知道会发生什么事
Without your help, anything might have happened here.
乐意之至 先生
My pleasure, monsieur.
我们都会有需要帮忙的时候
There are moments in life when we all need a little help.
是啊 那是什么麻烦
Yeah. Just what was the trouble?
你的小孩意外地把那人♥妻♥子的面纱揭开了
Uh… your little boy accidentally pulled off his wife’s veil.
-噢 -汉克
– Oh. Yeah. – Hank!
我来介绍这是我妻子麦肯纳太太
I want to introduce my wife, Mrs McKenna.
-你好 -夫人你好
– How do you do? – How do you do, madame?
我是路易·伯纳德
My name is Louis Bernard.
非常感谢你伯纳德先生
We thank you very much, Mr Bernard.
-这是我们的儿子汉克 -你好 汉克
– That’s our son, Hank. – Hello, Hank.
你好 你会说阿♥拉♥伯语啊
Hello. You talk Arab talk.
会一点
A few words.
他为什么那样生气 那只是一次意外
Why was he angry? It was an accident.
但穆♥斯♥林♥宗教是很少允许有意外的
But the Muslim religion allows for few accidents.
我想也是
Yeah, I suppose so.
-能坐下吗 -当然 坐在乔前面吧
– May I? – Yeah, sit down right in front of Jo.
我以为他叫汉克呢
Oh, I thought his name was Hank.
乔是我妻子的名字
Oh, it’s my wife’s name.
-乔 -很特别啊
– J-O. No E. – How different.
是乔瑟芬的简称
Short for Josephine.
很多人都不知道的
I’ve called her that so long nobody knows her by any other name.
-我知道的 妈妈 -噢 是啊
– I do. Mommy. – Oh, yeah.
说到那次意外
Now, about the accident.
穆♥斯♥林♥女人在公众地方是从不揭开面纱的
A Muslim woman never takes off her veil in public under any circumstances.
那她们吃饭也是这样吗
They feed her intravenously?
-不 汉克 -这小孩真机灵啊
– No, Hank. – What a big word for such a small boy.
我是医生
I’m a doctor.
他说话也很像医生
Oh. Well, he sounds like one.
他连”血色素”这词都知道怎么拼的
He can spell haemoglobin.
他不怎么会猫 狗这种词汇
He has a little trouble with words like dog and cat.
你在哪里工作呢 医生
Where do you practise, doctor?
印第安纳波利斯的圣玛利亚医院
Indianapolis, Indiana. Good Samaritan Hospital out there.
你为什么来马拉喀什
What brings you to Marrakech?
我们去了巴黎参加一次医学大会
We were attending a medical convention in Paris
我想既然来了欧洲
and I thought, inasmuch as we were in Europe,
应该再来摩纳哥看看
I’d come and see Morocco again.
我爸爸解放了非洲
Daddy liberated Africa.
我以前驻扎在卡萨布兰卡
I was stationed up in Casablanca
一间军方的战时医院
at an army field hospital during the war.
-你住在摩纳哥吗 伯纳德先生 -不
– Do you live in Morocco, Mr Bernard? – No.
你们直接从巴黎来这里吗
I suppose you came directly from Paris.
不我们也去了里斯本和罗马
No, we looked in on Lisbon and Rome.
还有卡萨布兰卡
And Casablanca.
希望你们在马拉喀什多留几天
I hope you will have time to truly enjoy Marrakech.
我们大概有三天的时间
Let’s see. We’ll have, at the most, three days.
你们应该会住在马牧尼拉 或者拉玫纳酒店的
You will, naturally, be stopping at the Hotel Mamounia or Le Menara?
为什么这样说
Why do you ask?
因为那里是旅游人士最喜欢的地方
Because they are hotels for tourists of good taste.
哦 你住在巴黎吗 伯纳德先生
Oh. Do you live in France, Mr Bernard?
-有时会的 -你吃蜗牛吗
– Sometimes. – Do you eat snails?
如果有运气见到了就会吃的
When I’m lucky enough.
如果你饿了我们后花♥园♥里有很多蜗牛
If you ever get hungry, our garden back home is full of snails.
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you for the invitation.
不客气 我们想尽了办法避开它们
That’s alright. We tried everything to get rid of them.
但还没想过请法国人来呢
We never thought of a Frenchman.
我们到了
Here we go.
愿意和我们一起坐车去酒店吗
Say, do you want to share a taxi with us to the hotel?
谢谢你 医生 不过我有些生意上的事要做
That’s kind of you, Doctor, but unfortunately I have some business first.
-哦 好的 -你做什么生意呢 伯纳德先生
– Oh. OK. – What business are you in, Mr Bernard?
我晚点会到的 我们可以一起喝一杯
I’ll be there later and perhaps we might have a drink together.
来我们的套间里 我们在那里喝酒吧
Come up to our suite. We’ll have a drink up there.
-那样的话我请你们吃晚餐吧 -不 那不公平
– In that case, I will take you to dinner. – No, no. That’s not fair.
我熟悉这里 可以带你们去一间阿♥拉♥伯餐厅
I know Marrakech. I can show you an Arab restaurant
那里进食的方式很特别的
where the food is different and the manner of eating exotic.
那很好啊 你觉得如何呢 乔
That’s what we came here for.
-去领略阿♥拉♥伯风情 -我喜欢
– How about one of those Arabian nights? – I’d love it.
你们想坐什么去 酒店出租车还是小马车
How would you prefer to travel to the hotel, by taxi?
-不知道呢 -看 四轮马车 我想坐这个
– Gee, I don’t know. – A wagon! I wanna ride in a wagon!
好吧 我们迟些再见
I guess it’s a wagon. See you later.
道别 我期待的鸡尾酒
Au revoir. I look forward to the cocktails.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Goodbye.
汉克你和司机一起坐吧
Hank, you sit up with the driver.
喜欢这个吗
How do you like this? A horse-drawn convertible.
我看到路易·伯纳德和那个阿♥拉♥伯人说话
Well, I just saw Louis Bernard talking to that Arab.
-什么阿♥拉♥伯人 -刚才对着汉克大喊的那个
– What Arab? – The one that was shouting at Hank.
他们好象是老朋友一样说话
They were talking like they were dear friends.
也许他们早就认识了吧
Well, he probably knew him before.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
路易·伯纳德是个很神秘的人
It means that Mr Bernard is a very mysterious man.
什么 我觉得他是很普通的人啊
What? He seemed perfectly normal to me.
你了解他什么吗
Now, what do you really know about him?
我知道他的名字和他交谈过
What do I… I know his name. We were sitting there, we were talking.
他的事你不知道 而你的事他却很了解
You don’t know anything about this man, and he knows everything about you.
等等
Oh, wait.
他知道你住在印第安纳波利斯
He knows that you live in Indianapolis, Indiana.
他知道你是圣玛利亚医院的医生
He knows you’re a doctor at the Good Samaritan Hospital.
他知道你参加了巴黎的医学大会
He knows that you attended a medical convention in Paris,
他知道你在里斯本和罗马逗留过
and that you stopped off in Rome, Lisbon and Casablanca.
好了
Alright.
他还知道你曾在非洲服役
He knows that you served in North Africa in an army field hospital.
亲爱的 那只是很随便的交谈
Honey, it was just a casual conversation, that’s all.
你们并不是那么随便地交谈
Darling, you weren’t just talking casually.
他问你很多问题 而你都回答了
He was asking all kinds of questions, and you were answering them.
你可能连护照都给他看的
You might as well have handed him your passport.
我们只是在交谈 我也没有什么要隐藏的
We just had a conversation. I’ve got nothing to hide.
但我觉得他有 噢 亲爱的
But I have a feeling that Mr Bernard has.
我知道摩洛哥这里很神秘
I know this is mysterious Morocco,
但我们不会有危险的
but we’re not gonna lose our head, are we?
-我知道那是为什么了 -为什么
– I know. I know what it is. – What?
他没问你什么 你嫉妒了
You’re sore because this fella didn’t ask you any questions.
噢 嫉妒
Oh, hardy-har-har.
-这里环境很不错啊 -什么妈妈
– Well, this eases the pain. – What pain, Mommy?
-这里环境真好啊 -可以帮我打发司机吗
– It’s just an expression. – Hey, can you take care of the driver?
-我是麦肯纳医生 -我会处理的
– My name is Dr McKenna. – I’ll take care of everything.
-来吧 -我们被人监视着
– Come on. – We’re being watched.
什么 噢 别这样了
What? Oh, come on!
该怎样就怎样
Que sera, sera
该怎样就怎样
What will be will be
当我还是个小男孩
When I was just a little boy
我问妈妈
I asked my mother
将来会怎样
What will I be
他会是一个好医生的
He’ll make a fine doctor.
会不会有钱
Will I be rich
来吧 宝贝

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章惊声尖笑
下一篇文章总统班底
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!