Is what a girl
什么女孩子?
Whatever it is that’s upsetting you.
使你沮丧的那个啊
Oh, no, I’ m just, uh… sort of disturbed about things.
噢不我只是… 对一些事情感到烦恼
In general That’s right.
未来? 没错
Well… congratulations.
恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, Benjamin.
噢班
I want to ask you something. What?
能帮我个忙吗什么?
Will you take me home? What?
可以送我回家吗? 什么?
My husband took the car. Will you drive me home?
我先生把车开走了 你能送我回去吗?
Here, you take it.
这是钥匙
You know how to work a foreign shift?
你会开车的吧?
You don’t? No
不会? 不
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Thank you. Right.
谢谢好的
Will you come in, please?
和我进去一下好吗?
What?
什么?
I’d like you to come in till I get the lights on.
我想你陪我把灯开了
What for?
为什么?
Because I don’t feel safe till I get the lights on.
因为我觉得不安全
Would you mind walking ahead of me to the sun porch?
陪我走进去好吗?
I feel funny about coming into a dark house.
我很怕黑的
But it’s light in there.
但那里有灯光啊
Please.
请你了
What do you drink? Bourbon?
你想喝什么? 波旁酒?
Look, Mrs. Robinson, I drove you home, I was glad to do it.
罗宾森太太 我很乐意送你回家
But I have some things on my mind. Can you understand that?
但我现在很多心事你能理解吗?
Yes. All right.
可以好的
What do you drink?
你想喝什么?
Benjamin, I’ m sorry to be this way,
班我很抱歉
but I don’t want to be left alone in this house.
但我真的不想独自一个在这里
Why not?
为什么呢?
Please wait till my husband gets home.
请等我丈夫回来之后 才离开好吗?
When is he coming back?
他什么时候回来?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Drink? No.
喝酒吗? 不
Are you always this much afraid of being alone?
你总是那样害怕孤单吗?
Yes.
是的
Well, why can’t you just lock the doors and go to bed?
为什么不锁上门然后睡觉呢?
I’m very neurotic.
我经常失眠的
May I ask you a question?
可以问你一个问题吗?
What do you think of me?
你觉得我怎么样?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You’ve known me nearly all your life. You must’ve formed some opinion of me.
你出世的时候我就认识你了 你一定对我有一些想法的
Well, I always thought that you were a very nice person.
我觉得你是一个很好的人
Did you know I was an alcoholic?
你以前知道我喜欢喝酒吗?
What?
什么?
Did you know that?
你知道吗?
Look, I think I should be going.
看来我应该走了
Sit down, Benjamin.
坐下班
Mrs. Robinson, if you don’t mind my saying so,
罗宾森太太请别介意我这样说
this conversation is getting a little strange.
我觉得现在的谈话有些奇怪
Now, I’ m sure Mr. Robinson will be here any minute…
我看罗宾森先生很快就回来了…
No. What?
不什么?
My husband will be back quite late.
我丈夫很晚才回来的
He should be gone for several hours.
他一出去就是好几个小时
Oh, my god. Pardon?
噢天啊什么?
Oh, no, Mrs. Robinson. Oh, no.
噢不罗宾森太太不
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Mrs. Robinson, you didn’t… I mean, you didn’t expect…
罗宾森太太我不希望…
What?
什么?
I mean, you didn’t really think I’d do something like that.
我不希望会发生那种事情
Like what?
怎样的事情?
What do you think? Well, I don’t know.
你认为呢? 我不知道啊
For god’s sake,
天啊
Mrs. Robinson. Here we are. You got me into your house,
罗宾森太太你把我带进屋里
you give me a drink, you put on music,
请我喝酒听那种音乐
now you start opening up your personal life to me
你开始和我谈论你的私生活
and telling me your husband won’t be home for hours.
还告诉我 你丈夫不会那么早回来
So?
所以呢?
Mrs. Robinson, you’re trying to seduce me.
罗宾森太太你想引诱我
Aren’t you?
不是吗?
Well, no, I hadn’t thought of it.
不我没有想过
I feel very flattered.
我受宠若惊呢
Will you forgive me for what I just said?
可以原谅我刚才说的话吗?
It’s all right.
没事
It’s not all right. It ‘s the worst thing I ever said to anyone.
不是的 那是我说过的最难听的话
Sit down.
坐下吧
Please forgive me, because I like you.
请原谅我我很喜欢你的
I don’t think of you that way, but I’ m mixed up.
我不应该那样看你 但我很烦恼
It’s all right. Finish your drink.
没事的喝酒吧
Mrs. Robinson, it makes me sick that I said that to you.
罗宾森太太 我那样说你真的很不该
We’ll forget it right now. Finish your drink.
很快就会忘记的喝酒吧
What is wrong with me?
我到底怎么了?
Have you ever seen Elaine’s portrait?
你看过伊琳的肖像画吗?
Wha… her portrait?
她的照片?
Yes. No.
是的没有
We had it done last christmas. Would you like to see it?
去年圣诞画好的想看看吗?
Very much.
很想看
It’s here in Elaine’s room.
就在伊琳的房♥间里
Elaine certainly is an attractive girl, isn’t she?
伊琳是个很吸引人的女孩 是吗?
I don’t remember her as having brown eyes.
我忘记了她的眼睛是棕色的
Benjamin. Yes.
班什么?
Will you come over here a minute?
你来这里一下好吗?
Over there? Mm Hmm.
那里? 是的
Sure.
好的
Will you unzip my dress?
帮我把拉链拉下来好吗?
I think I’ II go to bed.
我就要睡觉了
Oh, well, good night.
噢那晚安了
Won’t you unzip my dress?
不帮我了吗?
I’d rather not, Mrs. Robinson.
不了罗宾森太太
If you still think I’m trying to seduce you…
如果你还以为我想引诱你…
No, I don’t, but I just feel a little funny.
不我只是觉得有些奇怪
Benjamin, you’ve known me all your life.
班你非常了解我的
I know that, but I’ m… Come on, it’s hard for me to reach.
我知道但是… 来吧我够不着
Thank you. Right.
谢谢好的
What are you so scared of?
你害怕些什么?
I’m not scared, Mrs. Robinson.
我没有害怕罗宾森太太
Then why do you keep running away?
那你为什么要跑?
Because you’re going to bed. I don’t think I should be up here.
你就要睡觉了我不应该逗留
Haven’t you seen anybody in a slip before?
你没看过有人穿这样的衣服吗?
Yes, I have, but I just…
我看过只是…
Look, what if Mr. Robinson walked in right now?
如果罗宾森先生 看到了会怎样呢?
What if he did?
如果那样?
It would look pretty funny, wouldn’t it?
那样就很有趣了不是吗?
Don’t you think he’d trust us together?
你认为他不相信我们吗?
Of course, he does,
他当然相信
but he might get the wrong idea. Anyone might.
但是他也会想到别的 任何人都会
I don’t see why. I’ m twice as old as you. How could anyone think…
我不明白我比你大一倍 他们怎么会想…
They would, don’t you see?
会的你不知道吗?
Benjamin, I am not trying to seduce you.
班我不是在引诱你
I know that, but please, Mrs. Robinson, this is diffic…
我知道但是罗宾森太太…
Would you like me to seduce you?
你想我引诱你吗?
What?
什么?
Is that what you’re trying to tell me?
你不是想这样说的吗?
I’m going home now.
我要回家了
I apologize for what I said.
我为我刚才所说的道歉
I hope you can forget it, but I’ m going home right now.
希望你会忘记我马上就回去
Benjamin. Yes?
班什么?
Will you bring up my purse before you go?
你走之前帮我把钱包 拿上来好吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!