but I would rather you didn’t say anything at all than be dishonest.
但我觉得你说的话很不诚实
Good night. Well, wait…
晚安但是…
Wait a minute!
等等!
Will you wait a minute, please?
等一等好吗?
Mrs. Robinson, do you think we could say a few words to each other first this time?
罗宾森太太 这次我们先说几句再开始好吗?
I don’t think we have much to say to each other.
我想我们之间没什么好说的
Look, for months, all we’ve done is come up here and leap into bed together.
这些月以来我们做的 就只是来这里上♥床♥睡觉
Are you tired of it?
你厌倦了吗?
I’m not, no.
不我不是
But do you think we could liven it up with a little conversation for a change?
但你不觉得我们应该 改变一下气氛吗?
What do you want to talk about?
你到底想说什么?
Anything. Anything at all.
什么都可以
Do you want to tell me about some of your college experiences?
你想说一下 你在大学时的经历吗?
Oh, my god.
噢天啊
Think of another topic.
想别的话题吧
How about art?
艺术怎么样?
Art. That’s a good subject.
艺术这是个很好的话题
You start it off.
你开头吧
You start it off. I don’t know anything about it.
你开头吧我一点也不懂
Well, what do you want to know about it?
那你想知道些什么?
Are you interested more in modern art or in classical art?
你喜欢现代艺术 还是古典艺术?
Neither.
两个都不喜欢
You’re not interested in art? No.
你对艺术没有兴趣? 没有
Then why do you want to talk about it?
那你为什么想说艺术?
I don’t.
我不想的
Now, look, we’re going to do this thing. We’re going to have a conversation.
我们要做的是找些话题 交谈一下
Tell me what you did today.
告诉我你今天做了些什么吧
I got up.
我起床
I fixed breakfast for my husband. There.
帮我丈夫做早餐对了
There’s something we could have a conversation about… your husband.
我们可以说一下你丈夫的事情
Oh. Him.
噢他
I mean, everything.
什么都可以
I don’t know anything about how you work this.
我不知道你是怎么应付过来的
What do you say to him when you leave the house at night?
你晚上离开的时候是 怎样和他说的?
Nothing. He’s asleep.
没什么他睡着了
Always?
每次都是?
Doesn’t he wake up when you come home?
你回来的时候不会吵醒他?
We have separate bedrooms.
我们有不同的卧室
Oh, I see.
噢是这样
So you don’t…
所以…
I don’t like to seem like I’ m prying, but I guess you don’t sleep together.
我不是想多管闲事 但你们似乎不是一起睡觉的
No, we don’t.
是的
How long has this been going on?
这样有多久了?
For god’s sake, let’s drop this. Wait a minute.
好了别说这个了等一等
Why did you marry him?
你为什么嫁给他?
See if you can guess.
看你能不能猜到了
Well, I can’t.
我猜不到
Think real hard, Benjamin.
认真想想吧班
I can’t see why you did, unless…
我不知道为什么除非…
You didn’t have to marry him or anything, did you?
你是不得以才嫁给他的对吗?
Don’t tell Elaine.
不要告诉伊琳
Oh, no. You had to marry him because you got pregnant.
噢你嫁给他是因为你怀孕了
Are you shocked?
你很震惊吗?
I never thought of you and Mr. Robinson as the kind of people who…
我从来没想到罗宾森先生 和你是那种…
All right now, let’s get to bed.
好了我们睡觉吧
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等等
So how did it happen?
那是怎样发生的?
What? You and Mr. Robinson.
什么? 你和罗宾森先生
Do you feel like telling me what were the circumstances?
你想告诉我当时的情况吗?
Not particularly.
不是特别想
Was he a law student at the time? Mmhmm.
他那时是读法律的吗? 是的
And you were a student also? Mmhmm.
你那时也是学生吗? 是的
At college?
在大学?
Yes.
是的
What was your major?
你主修什么?
Benjamin, why are you asking me all these questions?
班为什么你要问这些问题?
Because I’ m interested, Mrs. Robinson.
因为我想知道啊罗宾森太太
What was your major subject at college?
你读大学时主修什么?
Art. Art?
艺术艺术?
But I thought you…
我还以为你…
I guess you kind of lost interest in it over the years, then.
我看这些年来 你已经对它失去兴趣了吧
Kind of.
应该是吧
Well, how did it happen?
那是怎样发生的?
What? You and Mr. Robinson.
什么? 你和罗宾森先生
How do you think?
你认为呢?
Did you take you up to his room with him?
你带他来这个房♥间的吗?
Did you go to a hotel
你们去酒店的吗?
Oh, Benjamin, what does it possibly matter?
噢班那有什么重要的吗?
I’m curious.
我很好奇
We’d go to his car. Oh, no.
我们上了他的车噢不
In the car you did it?
你们在车上做的?
Well, I don’t think we were the first.
我想我们不是第一个这样的
What kind of car was it?
那是什么车?
What?
什么?
Do you remember the make of the car?
还记得那是什么车吗?
Oh, my god. Really, I want to know.
噢天啊我真的想知道
It was a ford, Benjamin.
是福特班
A ford.
福特
A ford. God damn it, that’s great. A ford.
福特该死的很不错啊
That’s enough.
够了
So old Elaine Robinson got started in a ford.
那伊琳就是在一辆 福特里开始的咯
Don’t talk about Elaine.
不要说伊琳
Don’t talk about Elaine?
不要说伊琳?
No.
是的
Why not?
为什么?
Because I don’t want you to.
因为我不想你说她
Well, why don’t you?
为什么呢?
I wish you’d tell me.
我想你来告诉我
There’s nothing to tell.
没什么好说的
Well, why is she a big taboo subject all of a sudden?
为什么一说起她 就紧张起来呢?
Well, I guess I’ II have to ask her out on a date and find out what the big deal is.
看来我要约伊琳出来问清楚咯
Benjamin, don’t you ever take that girl out.
班你不许和她约会
Do you understand that?
明白了吗?
I have no intention of taking her out.
我无意约她出来的
Good.

I was just kidding around.
我只是开个玩笑
Good.

Well, why shouldn’t I
为什么?
I have my reasons. Then let’s hear them.
我有我的原因 那就说出来吧
No.
不行
Let’s hear them, Mrs. Robinson, because I think I know what they are.
说出来吧我知道是为什么
I’m not good enough for her to associate with, am I
我配不上和她有联♥系♥?
I’m not good enough to even talk about her, am I
我也配不上说起她对吗?
Let’s drop it. We’re not dropping it.
不要再说了不说不行
I’m good enough for you, but I’ m not good enough to associate with your daughter.
我配得上你 但配不起和你女儿有联♥系♥
That’s it, isn’t it? Benjamin.
就是这样是吗? 班
Isn’t it?
是吗?
Yes.
是的
You go to hell. You go straight to hell, Mrs. Robinson.
你真的很可恶罗宾森太太
Do you think I’ m proud of myself?
你以为我引以为荣吗?
Do you think I’ m proud of this? I wouldn’t know.
你以为我为这种事骄傲吗? 我不知道
Well, I am not.
我不是的
No, sir.
我也不是
I’m not proud that I spend my time with a broken-down alcoholic.
我不该浪费自己的青春 在一个心碎了的酒鬼身上
I see.
我明白了
If you think I come here for any reason besides pure boredom than you’re all wrong.
如果你以为我是因为寂寞 才来找你就大错特错了
‘Cause, Mrs. Robinson,
那是因为罗宾森太太
this is the sickest, most perverted thing that ever happened to me.
这是我做过的 最令自己恶心的事情
You do what you want, but I’ m getting the hell out.
你做到了你想做的事 但我却在受罪
Are you?
是吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!