我象一块石头
I am a stone.
我一动不动
I do not move.
我非常缓慢地将雪放到嘴里
Very slowly, I put snow in my mouth,
这样它便不会感觉到我的呼吸
then he won’t see my breath.
我从容不迫,让它走得更近一些
I take my time. I let him come closer.
我只有一颗子弹,我瞄准了它的眼睛
I have only one bullet. I aim at his eye.
我的指头非常轻地按在了扳机上
Very gently, my finger presses on the trigger.
我并没有颤抖
I do not tremble.
我也并不害怕,现在我是个大男孩了
I have no fear. I’m a big boy now.
准备好了吗?瓦西里
Ready, Vassili?
就是现在,瓦西里,开枪!
Now, Vassili. Fire!
开枪,瓦西里,开枪啊!
Fire, Vassili! Fire!
兵临城下
快点,加快步伐
Come on, pick your feet up.
赶快,准备上火车
Get on your feet. Prepare to board the train.
你,现在跟我来, 这边,同志
You there, come along with me now. This way, pal.
所有的平民,下车!!
All civilians, get out!
让开路,让平民下车
Make way, let the civilians off.
这是军列
This is a military convoy.
除了我们勇敢的士兵, 其他人不许留在车上
No one stays on board but our valiant soldiers.
这是开往斯大林格勒的军列!
This is a convoy to Stalingrad…
只运送红军士兵
only for the soldiers of the Red Army.
所有人上车!
All aboard!
一九四二年,秋天
Autumn, 1942.
整个欧洲沦陷于纳粹的铁蹄下
Europe lies crushed beneath the Nazi jackboot.
第三徳意志帝国在不断扩张其势力
The German Third Reich I sat the height of its power.
希♥特♥勒♥的军队正向苏联的心脏进军
Hitler’s armies are charging through the heart of the Soviet Union…
向亚洲的油田进军
towards the oilfields of Asia.
还有最后一个障碍, 伏尔加河边的一座城市…
One last obstacle remains. A city on the Volga…
在这里正决定着世界的命运:斯大林格勒
where the fate of the world is being decided. Stalingrad.
伟大的斯大林同志
Glorious comrade Stalin…
已经命令我们一步也不许后退
has ordered not another step backwards.
苏联人♥民♥将得到解放
The people of the Soviet Union shall be free.
同志们冲啊, 一步也不要后退!
Go forward, comrades. Not a step backwards!
听一听由俄♥罗♥斯♥母亲们送来的信吧
Listen to these letters sent by Russian mothers…
这些信是写给她们在前线的儿子的
to their sons on the front.
“渥洛迪亚,我的孩子, 我知道这是为了我们的祖国
“Volodya, my child, I know that it’s for our motherland-
“我知道你是在为我们的祖国贡献生命
“I know that it’s for our motherland that you are giving your life.
“这里的每个人都知道你绝不会退却
“Everyone here knows that you will not fall back.
“这里的每个人都为你而骄傲!
“Everyone here is proud of you.
“你的父亲牺牲了, 你的兄弟们也牺牲了
“Your father is dead. Your brothers are dead.
为我们报仇,向法♥西♥斯♥讨还血债”
Avenge us on the hordes of fascists.”
都不许动!留在船上!
Nobody move! Stay on the boat!
都回去不然我要开枪了!
Get back or I’ll shoot!
离开船的扶手,否则我们要开枪了, 开枪射击那些叛徒!
Back from the rails, or we shoot. Shoot the traitors!
快点,快点!快跑!
Come on, come on! Move!
快点,同志们, 快!
Come on, comrades, come on!
快跑,不然你会被打中的!
Move, or you’ll be shot!
担架,这里!
Over here, stretcher!
拿到枪的人快射击吧!
The one with the rifle shoots!
有一半的人会拿到步♥枪♥
One out of two gets a rifle.
没有枪的跟着他们!
The one without follows him!
如果拿枪的那个人牺牲了
When the one with the rifle gets killed,
跟着他的那个捡起枪继续射击!
the one who is following picks up the rifle and shoots!
拿到枪的人快射击!
The one with the rifle shoots!
没有枪的跟着他们!
The one without follows him!
如果拿枪的那个人牺牲了
When the one with the rifle gets killed,
跟着他的那个…
the one who is following…
捡起枪,射击!
picks up the rifle and shoots!
拿到枪的人快射击!
The one with the rifle shoots!
这边,快!没枪的跟着他!
This way, now. The one without follows him!
光荣的红军战士们,从现在开始
Soldiers of the glorious Red Army, from now on…
不是死亡就是胜利
it is either victory or death!
后退的人将被枪毙!我需要一支枪
Those who retreat will be shot. I need a rifle.
对于懦夫和叛徒将没有任何怜悯!
There will be no mercy For cowards and traitors!
准备!
Achtung!
啊!
Aah!
同志们,这是没有希望的, 快撤!
It’s hopeless, comrades. Get back!
后撤!
Pullback!
后撤!
Pullback!
快撤退!撤退!
Get back! Get back!
以苏维埃联盟的名义
In the name of the Soviet Union,
不许后退一步, 否则我要开枪了!
not a step backwards, or we shoot.
不许撤退!一步也不许后退!
No retreat! Not a step back!
不许手下留情!
背叛者将被打死!
No mercy! Deserters will be shot.
开火!开枪打那些叛徒!
Fire! Shoot the traitors!
懦夫将被枪毙!
Cowards will be shot!
对懦夫没有怜悯!
No mercy for cowards!
俄♥罗♥斯♥人,投降吧, 你们将重新看到自己的家!
Russians, surrender. You will see your home again.
这不是你们的战争
This is not your war.
加入你们的德国同志,他们会理解你们所遭受的苦难
Join your German comrades, They understand your suffering…
他们会比你们的指挥官更照顾你们
and will care more for you than your own officers,
他只是让你们去送死
who are only sending you to your death.
第三帝国不是你们的敌人
The Third Reich Is not your enemy.
敌人是嗜血成性的斯大林和他的布尔什维克阵营
The enemy is blood thirsty Stalin And his Bolshevik camp,
谁偷取你们的土地, 谁驱逐了你们的父亲…
who have stolen your land, who have deported your father-
射击!
Fire!
你会让我们被抓住的, 政委同志
You’ll get us caught, comrade Commissar.
希望你允许, 政委同志
With your permission, comrade Commissar.
我应该先瞄准哪个?你应该等一等…
Which one should I aim at first? You should wait…
直到有爆♥炸♥发生时
till there’s an explosion.
你知道怎么开枪吗?知道一点
Do you know how to shoot? A little.
[ 德语 ]
别开枪,别开枪, 他在看着我们
Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. He’s looking at us.
谢谢你, 政委同志
Thank you, comrade Commissar.
达尼洛夫,政委, 第二班
Danilov, political officer, second class.
第二十一步兵团
Twenty-first infantry.
“瓦西里·扎依采夫”
“Vassili Zaitsev.”
“在一九四二年九月二十号♥这天
“On this day, September the 20th, 1942,
“一个从乌拉尔河边来的牧羊男孩
“a shepherd boy from the Urals…
“到达了伏尔加河畔的斯大林格勒
“arrived in the city of Stalingrad, on the banks of the Volga.
“他的名字叫瓦西里·扎依采夫
“His name is Vassili Zaitsev.
象他之前的成千上万人一样
他是响应斯大林同志的号♥召来到这里
“Like thousands before him, he came to answer comrade Stalin’s call.
“带着一把步♥枪♥, 他很快让法♥西♥斯♥侵略者认识到
“Armed with a rifle, he quickly made the fascist invader realize that…
“从此以后他们将为他们在这片土地上每一步付出代价
“from now on he would be punished for every step he took in the motherland;
从这里开始,唯一的出路是撤退
that from here on, the only way was back.”
你在想什么?
What do you think?
我想政委同志太慷慨了
I think comrade Commissar’s been overgenerous.
让我走!让我走!
Let me go! Let me go!
根据斯大林同志的命令,任何♥平♥民都不许离开这个城市!
By order of comrade Stalin, no civilian can leave the city.
退回去!
Get back!
退后, 不然我们开枪了
Stand away, or we will open fire.
退后!
Stand away!
退回去!
Get back!
退回去否则我们开枪了!
Get back or we shoot!
后退!接着后退!
Back! Keep back!
为斯大林同志的特使让路!!
Make way for comrade Stalin ‘s envoy!
我执行了我的命令
I carried out my orders.
我把所有的孩子都送上了前线
I sent in all of my boys.
但德国人正在吃掉我们
But the Germans engulfed us.
他们有大炮,飞机,坦克
They have artillery, aircraft, tanks.
而我,我有什么?我只有抵抗的神圣任务!
And me, what did I have? The sacred duty to resist!
我必须向领袖报告
I have to report to the boss.
或者你更愿意躲开那些官样文章
Perhaps you’d prefer to avoid the red tape.
我的名字是
My name is…
尼基塔·谢尔盖耶维奇·赫鲁晓夫
Nikita Sergeyevich Kruschev.
我来这里接手
I’ve come to take things in hand here.
这个城市不是库尔斯克’
This city is not Kursk…
不是基辅,也不是明斯克
nor is it Kiev, nor Minsk.
这个城市是斯大林格勒
This city is Stalingrad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!