Oh, go right on in, folks. Go right on in. Hello, there.
你好 津宁先生 幸会
Hi, Miz Jennings. How are you? Glad to see you.
让这位淑女转啊转
让漂亮的姑娘转啊转
让那位姑娘转啊转
转啊…
让那位漂亮可爱的姑娘转起来
转啊…
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
跳舞吗我会华尔
Going to the dance tonight? l can waltz.
这有什么 每个人都会华尔兹
Oh, that’s nothing. Anybody can waltz.
-谁说的 他们不会 -走开
-Not like me they can’t. -You get going!
她已定亲了 要嫁人了
This girl’s spoke for.
她男人就快来了 走开
She’s gonna be married and her man’s coming for her. So get!
你抱的姑娘真漂亮 比尔
Hiya, Bill. Nice-looking girl you got there.
-你好 托马斯先生 托马斯太太 -你们在放风
-Howdy, Mr Thomas, Mrs Thomas. -Watching out, ain’t you?
别担心 不会有麻烦的
Don’t worry. There ain’t gonna be no trouble.
你最好说话小心点
l hope you know what you’re talking about.
晚上好 谁请你来的
Evenin’, boys. Who did you say invited you?
巴克杰克逊
Fella named Jackson. Buck Jackson.
-哦 玩的开心 -谢谢
-OK. Have a good time. -Thanks.
-就是他们 -你怎么知道
-Them’s our fellas. -How do you know?
这个…
Well…
直觉而已
Just got a feeling.
他们看起来战战兢兢
They’re kind of scared too.
跟住他们盯紧杰克逊
Follow ’em. Get hold of Jackson.
看他们认识不 我呆在这儿
See if he knows them. l’ll stay here.
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
再见
So long.
你好吗 乔德太太
How do you do, Miz Joad?
很好 你看起来真漂亮
My, you sure look pretty.
-去跳舞吧 -多谢 但她感觉不会
-Please to dance? -Thank you kindly, but she ain’t well.
-有些不舒服 -不过还是谢谢你了
-Sort of poorly. -Thank you just the same.
你好
Howdy do.
杰克逊
Hey, Jackson.
你认识那帮人吗
Look. Did you ever see them fellas before?
抱歉 我们要保持营里的卫生
Sorry, neighbour, but we got to keep the camp clean.
认识一个 以前我们是工友
l know one of ’em. Used to work with him.
但我没有邀请他来舞会
l never asked him to the dance though.

All right.
盯住他就行了
Keep your eye on ’em. Just keep ’em in sight, that’s all.
一辆车停在桉树旁
l seen them.
上面有五个人
A car with five men parked down by the eucalyptus trees.
另有一辆在公路上
And another with four men on the main road,
全部带了枪 我看到了
and they got guns. l seen ’em.
谢谢 威里 干的好
Thank you, Willy. You done right good.
去跳舞吧
You can run along and dance now.
看来这次是非干不可了
Well, sure looks like the fat’s in the fire this time.
治安员怎么和营地过不去
What them deputies wanna hurt the camp for?
怎么不让我们安稳
How come they can’t let us alone?
我们去拿几支铁镐和…
We ought to get some pickaxe handles…
不 他们正希望如此
No. That’s just what they want.
如果这里打起来
No, sirree. lf they can get a fight going
他们就能叫警♥察♥来维和
they can call in the cops. Say we ain’t orderly.
-他们来了 -准备好了吗
-They’re here. We got ’em spotted. -Everything ready?
-不会有麻烦的 -不要伤害他们
-There ain’t gonna be trouble. -l don’t want you hurting them.
不用担心 一切都安排好了 不会有人发觉
Don’t worry. Everything’s arranged. Maybe nobody will see it.
不要用棍棒 刀子 或铁器
Well, just don’t use no sticks or no knives or no piece of iron.
要打就打那些不会流血的部位
lf you gotta sock ’em, sock ’em where they ain’t going to bleed.
先生们 请脱帽 谢谢
Gentlemen, hats off please. Thank you.
(演奏”红河谷”)
她一天比一天漂亮 妈
She’s getting purdier every day, Ma.
要生孩子的姑娘只会更漂亮
Girl with a baby’s always purdier.
-来吧 妈 我们来跳舞 -汤姆 我…
-Come on, Ma, let’s dance. -Oh, Tom. l can’t.
好 好
Well, all right.
汤姆 停下
Tom, stop.
如果你爱我 请坐下来陪我
Come and sit by my side if you love me
不要急着离开我
Do not hasten to bid me adieu
记住红河谷
But remember the Red River Valley
和那真心爱你的男孩
And the boy who had loved you so true
九点二十九 上
9.29. Let’s go!
九点半 我们出发
All right. 9.30. Here we go.
-让开 我来和她跳舞 -你和谁跳舞
-All right. l’ll dance with her. -You and who else?
失陪 妈妈
Excuse me, Ma.
开门这里有骚乱
Open up! We’re here about a riot!
-骚乱我没看到什么骚乱 你是谁 -副警长
-Riot? l don’t see any riot. Who are you? -Deputy sheriffs.
-你有许可证吗 -暴♥乱♥的时候不用许可证
-You got a warrant? -We don’t need a warrant when there’s a riot.
我不知道你想做什么
l don’t know what you’re going to do about it.
我可不知道什么骚乱
l don’t hear or see any riot.
另外
What’s more,
我根本就不信有什么骚乱 自己看看
l don’t believe there is any riot. Look for yourself.
(演奏”草堆中的火难”)
好 我们走
All right, let’s go.
俄克拉荷马
(man) Oklahoma… EL204.
没有许可证的话你谁也不能逮捕
You have no right to arrest without a warrant.
跟总部打个招呼我们就可以拿到许可证
We’ll have a warrant just as soon as we check with headQuarters.
汤米
Tommy.
你不跟我道个别吗
Ain’t you gonna tell me goodbye?
妈 我不知道…
l didn’t know, Ma.
我该不该走
l didn’t know if l ought to.
-妈 -露西…
-(Ruthie) Ma… -Hush, Ruthie.
出去说
Come outside.
今晚有警♥察♥来过
There was some cops here tonight.
他们在查车牌照
They was taking down licence numbers.
他们肯定收到了风声
l guess somebody knows something.
我早晚都要走
l guess it had to come. Sooner or later.
坐下
Sit down for a minute.
我想留下来 妈
l’d like to stay, Ma.
我想跟你在一起
l’d like to be with you
看着你和爸找个好地方安顿下来
and see your face when you and Pa get settled in some nice place.
我真希望这样
l’d sure like to see you then.
但我现在没这个机会了
But l won’t never get that chance, l guess now.
我把你藏起来 汤米
l could hide you, Tommy.
我知道 但我不让你那么做
l know you would, but l ain’t gonna let you.
我是杀人犯 包庇我你也会有麻烦的
You hide somebody that’s killed a guy and you’re in trouble too.
好 汤米
All right, Tommy.
你想去做什么
But what do you figure you’re going to do?
你猜我在想什么
You know what l’ve been thinking about?
我想起凯西
About Casy.
他说的话
About what he said.
他做的事
What he done.
他是怎么死的
About how he died.
我每个细节都记得
And l remember all of it.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我也在想
l’ve been thinking about us too.
我们过着牛马不如的生活
About our people living like pigs and good,
那些懒惰的富人
rich land laying fallow.
一个人可能就拥有几万顷地
Or maybe one guy with a million acres
而成千上万的农民却将要饿死
and 100,000 farmers starving.
我在想是否…
And l’ve been wondering if…
我们能团结起来抗♥议♥
all our folks got together and yelled…
汤米 他们会像对凯西一样…
No. They’d drive you out and cut you down.
-对付你的 -他们早晚会对付我的
-Just like they done to Casy. -They’re gonna drive me anyways.
早晚都会有罪名抓我的
Sooner or later they’d get me, for one thing if not for another.
在那之前
Till then…
汤米
Tommy.
你不会杀人吧
You’re not aiming to kill nobody?
不 不是
No, Ma. Not that. That ain’t it.
只是…
lt’s just…
只要我还是罪犯 或许我能做点什么
Well, as long as l’m an outlaw anyways, maybe l can do something.
发现些什么
Maybe l can just find out something.
四处搜寻…
Just… scrounge around
或许能找到方法
and maybe find out what it is that’s wrong.
来改变现在的一切
Then see if they ain’t something that can be done about it.
我还没想清楚 妈 我…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!