笨的像头象
Elephant!
等一等
Wait.
拿帕隆尼已经把军队调到奥地鲁国境线上去了
Napaloni’s army is on the Osterlich front.
据说六万军队已经越过国境线
60,000 men are on the border.
占领奥地鲁
To take Osterlich!
真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
你不信
You can’t believe it!
这小子先下手啦
You let him steal a march on us.
我要那片地
I had the ground covered.
向拿帕隆尼宣战你起草一个布告
Declare war on Napaloni!
听着 你要动员所有的陆军和空军
Mobilize every division of the army and air force.
向巴克特里亚开始进军 立刻作战
Attack Bacteria at once!
不能这样 还是不要打吧
But…
照我的话去办
Do as I tell you!
-这样太不明智 -给我住嘴
-Madness. -Shut up!
是 那么 请你在这上面签字
Will you sign this?
啊 当然签字 这 什么
What is it?
宣战布告
A declaration of war.
当然要签字 笔呢
Yes. A pen!
我当然会签
I’ll sign it.

A pen!
当然要签字 拿帕隆尼
I’ll sign it! Napaloni…
-是拿帕隆尼 -等等
-It’s Napaloni. -Wait a minute.
拿帕隆尼
Napaloni?
你跟他谈
You talk to him.
谈什么呢
What’ll I say?
适当地 和蔼 愉快地
Be nice, affable, pleasant.
喂喂 这个这个 您好么
Well, well, how are you?
谢谢 不 最近最近不常打高尔夫
No, he hasn’t been playing much.
您已经从92号♥回来啦
You went round in 92?
您是说想和总统谈话么
His Excellency?
现在总统的喉咙发哑
Just now he’s a little hoarse.
不 不能说话
No, I mean he can’t talk.
您有没有要我转达的话呢
May I take a message?
拿帕隆尼说 他们进攻奥地鲁您是知道的
He says no doubt you’ve heard about Osterlich.
所以就这个问题他想举♥行♥一次谈判
He wants to discuss it.
告诉他 叫他到我们这儿来
Ask him to come here.
总统非常高兴您到我们国家来
His Excellency invites you to Tomainia
想请您到这里来会谈
to discuss the matter.
好 好 那么 我们一定很快作好准备
Very well. I’ll make the arrangements.
他到这里来
He’s coming.

Good.
等他来时 举♥行♥一次
We’ll put on the greatest military
世界上空前规模的阅兵典礼
show the world has ever known.
他就会感觉到还是应该由我们占领奥地鲁的
Napaloni will leave the invasion of Osterlich to me.
这个怎么处理呢
And this?
宣战布告
-What is it? -Your declaration of war.
和平啦
Peace is declared!
二百九十七万零五千市民
2,975,000 eager citizens
急不可待地盼望贵宾
are massed in the station square
宾切诺·拿帕隆尼光临
awaiting Benzino Napaloni.
我们敬爱的总统已经到车站来迎候
Entering the station is our Phooey, ready to greet his guest.
这次具有历史意义的会谈
This will cement the friendship
会加固两国领袖的友谊的纽带
between our Phooey and the Dictator of Bacteria.
我们总统现在正和巴克特里亚大使
His Excellency is about to
互致问候之意
greet the Bacterian ambassador.
你好
How do you do?
卡比奇
Garbitsch…
关照他们拍照的事情
See about the photography.
告诉出版社要把我们
Tell the press to see that our
总统的照片拍好
Phooey is well photographed.
要从正面拍 不许拍背面的
Not the back of his head!
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
宾切诺·拿帕隆尼的专车现在进站了
Napaloni’s train is coming into the station.
涂成红白相问的颜色的车厢
From a pink and white carriage
载来了拿帕隆尼和他的夫人
Napaloni and his wife will step out
兴格尔正在准备致欢迎词
and Adenoid Hynkel will deliver his address of welcome.
喂 这是搞的什么名堂
What’s all this mix-up-a?
走吧 位置搞错啦
They’ve gone too far.
放松点
At ease!
把地毯拿来
Bring the carpet.
我说 还是在这儿下车吧
Why can’t-a we get out here?
没有地毯嘛
No-a carpet.
有没有地毯碍什么事
Who cares?
我是拿帕隆尼 没有地毯我怎么能下车呢
Me, Napaloni, I never get out without a carpet.
铺在这儿 快点
Lay it down here. Quick.
-又倒回来啦 -这是怎么回事儿
-It’s going back. -What?
算啦 下车吧 超它停下来赶紧下车
Let’s get out while it’s stopping.
闭嘴
Shut up!
别着急
Take it away!
我们等车停稳了再过去
Stay here until they’ve made up their minds.
有地毯么 好 赶快铺好
You got-a da carpet. Put it down!
他从那下来了
Here he is.
他从那下来了
-My friend! -Napaloni!
我非常高兴您到我们托明尼亚来 请
This is indeed a pleasure. Welcome to Tomainia. This way.
请允许我给您们二位拍照
Pictures!
啊 当然可以
Sure. Salute!
再拍一张
Another, please.
和你见面真使我高兴 呶 兴格尔
This is a pleasure, my friend Hynkel.
你还想拍一张
You want another?
等一等
There.
我的大使哪儿去啦 斯布克
Where’s-a my ambassador? Hello, Spook.
你好么请你照顾一下我的太太
How do you feel? Look after mamma.
兴克 你见到我的太太了么
Hynky, did you meet-a my wife?
你的太太 就是她 走
That’s her. Let’s go.
到托明尼亚啦 漂亮的国家 漂亮的国家
Tomainia… very nice, very nice.
你的座钟慢两分
Your clock is-a slow.
边边走
This way.
了不起的国民
It’s-a very nice people.
我在说 这是了不起的国民
The people are very nice.
我在说 这是了不起的国民
Thank you.
他是我的丈夫
He’s my husband!
你放我过去 放我过去
You make a mistake! You make a big-a mistake!
无论如何 决不允许拿帕隆尼
Napaloni’s army shall not
占领奥地鲁 那是我的
invade Osterlich. It belongs to me!
这次会谈我们还是不提奥地鲁的问题吧
We shall not discuss the Osterlich situation.
这次会谈 我们要单凭总统个人魄力
This interview is to impress on him
给拿帕隆尼留下印象
the force of your personality.
使他对于你的伟大感到由衷的佩服
To make him feel your superiority.
使他对于你的伟大感到由衷的佩服
Napaloni is aggressive, domineering.
我们提出要求之前必须狠狠地把他压服
We must put him in his place.
但是怎么样做呢
But how?
这里要运用心理学上的办法
By means of psychology.
使他在你面前产生自卑感
By making him feel inferior.
要采用各种各样奇妙的方法
This can be done subtly.
比如说今天的会谈吧
For instance,
让他坐的比你低始终仰着头来看你
I have arranged that he’ll be looking up at you,
而你却是俯视着他
you looking down at him.
而你却是俯视着他
His position will be inferior.
我们让他紧靠你的雕像坐下来
Then again we shall seat him here beside your bust
即使你精神上有疏忽的时候
so that if you relax
这个雕像总是在俯视着他
that will always be glaring at him.
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
正在休息
Resting.
我们安排好让他
I have arranged that he will enter
从离你最远的门进来
from the far end of the room.
这也是心理学的妙用
Another psychological triumph.
让拿帕隆尼走很长一段路
He will have the embarrassment
才到你跟前 他就会惊慌失措
of walking the entire floor.
拿帕隆尼先生已经走出休息室了
Signor Napaloni is now leaving his room.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!