I been fixing the plumbing here for 10 years.
从来不用穿西装打领带
Ain’t never had to wear no tie before.
厄尔 你今天可是贵宾 少说两句吧
Well, you’re the VlP today, Earl, so just shut up.
大家请就座
All right, everybody have a seat.
很精彩哦
This is great.
爱德华.戴尔
Eduard Delacroix
根据本州法律
electricity shall now be passed through your body
我们将启动电流
until you are dead
直到你死亡为止
in accordance with state law.
愿上帝垂怜你的灵魂
God have mercy on your soul.
通电
Roll on two.
可以了
That’s that.
很好 非常专业
Very good. Very professional.
再来一遍
Let’s do it again.
你说得字字精确 语调平实
You got all the words right. It sounded just fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
有老图在捣乱 能保持一本正经的确很难
It’s hard to keep a straight face when Toot’s acting the goat.
你一定要把他下巴绑紧 不然他的头会…
You got that chin strap tight, because his head will buck–
好了 别说了
All right, break it up.
怎么样?
So?
他们爱死金格先生了 笑得东倒西歪
They love Mr. Jingles. They laugh over there.
不断欢呼鼓掌
They cheer. They clap their hands.
这是大牌明星的待遇啊
Well, that’s just aces.
真了不起啊
Isn’t that something?
干得好 老家伙
You done good, old-timer.
我们为你高兴
We’re happy for you.
真的
Yeah, we are.
佩西 你是个人♥渣♥
Percy, you shit.
起来吧 戴尔
Del, get up.
戴尔 你太小气了 我没有恶意
Del, you numb-wit. I didn’t mean nothing by it.
开个玩笑嘛 别生气啊
I was just playing. Come on, now.
我只是…
I was just having–
你真可爱
Ain’t you sweet?
皮肤像女孩一样嫩
Soft like a girl.
我宁愿干♥你♥的屁♥眼♥
I’d rather fuck your asshole
也不想上你的妹妹
than your sister’s pussy, I think.
沃顿
Wharton!
我放了 开个玩笑
I let him go. I was just playing. I let him go.
一根汗毛都没有动他的
I’d never hurt a hair on his pretty head.
你那下面可不软啊 小帅哥
Your noodle ain’t limp at all, lover-boy.
爱上比利小子了吧
I think you sweet on old Billy the Kid.
但你还真臭
But smell you.
看呀
Look.
他尿裤子了
He done piss his pants.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
瞧你那熊样
Look what the big man done.
欺软怕硬的东西
He bust other people with a stick.
别人一动他
Somebody touch him
他就吓得像小鬼般尿裤子
he make water in his pants like a little baby.
戴尔
Del
该闭嘴了吧
Learn when to shut up.
好了
All right, now.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
你们胆敢把这事泄漏出去
You talk about this to anyone
我一定让你们全部滚蛋
I’ll get you all fired.
我对天发誓
I swear that to God.
牢里的事 我们绝不张扬
What happens on the Mile stays on the Mile. Always has.
笑吧 你这个法国老杂碎
Yeah, you keep laughing, you French-fried faggot!
你尽管笑吧
You just keep on laughing!
维特莫这个姓真适合你
Wetmore a good name for you!
佩西.维特莫 舞跳得棒
Percy Wetmore do a dance
只听他的湿裤子吱吱响
Listen to him squishing in his pant
迪恩怎么样?他有个儿子
Well, what about Dean? He’s got a little boy.
他儿子一定喜欢这只宠物鼠
He’d love to have a pet mouse, I bet.
我怎能放心让一个小男孩来照顾金格先生
How could a boy be trusted with Mr. Jingle?
他有可能忘了给它喂食
Maybe forget to feed him.
他能坚持训练它吗
How he keep up with his training?
他只是个孩子啊 对吧
He just a boy, n’est-ce pas?
那好 我养他
All right. I’ll take him, then.
让我来
Me.
谢谢你的好意 但是
Merci beaucoup. Thank you kindly, but
你家住在树林里
you live out in the woods.
可是金格先生
Mr. Jingle, he be
他住在树林里会害怕的
he be scared to live out in the big woods.
老鼠村如何?
How about Mouseville?
老鼠村?
Mouseville?
是佛罗里达州的一处旅游圣地
Tourist attraction down in Florida.
好像在塔拉哈西市吧
Tallahassee, I think.
对不对 保罗?在塔拉哈西吧
Is that right, Paul? Tallahassee?
没错 塔拉哈西
Yeah, Tallahassee.
离狗狗大学很近
It’s just down the road a piece from the dog university.
你觉得他们会收留金格先生吗
You think they’d take Mr. Jingles?
他够资格吗
You think he’s got the stuff?
我认为他非常聪明
l mean, he is pretty smart.
老鼠村究竟是什么?
What is Mouseville?
我说了是一处旅游圣地啊
Tourist attraction, I said.
那里有座大帐篷
They got this big tent.
要买♥♥票吗
You have to pay?
开玩笑 当然得买♥♥票啦
Are you shitting me? Course you pay.
大人一毛钱
Dime apiece.
儿童只要两分
Two cents for the kids.
还有儿童票
For the kids.
在大帐篷里面有座
Inside the tent they got this
老鼠城
mouse city
它是由
made out of
旧纸盒和纸卷做成的
old boxes and toilet paper rolls
上面还有小窗户可以向里望
little windows so you can look in.
而且他们还有老鼠村明星马戏团
Plus, they got the Mouseville All-Star Circus.
那里会表演空中飞鼠
Yeah, there’s mice that swing on trapeze.
老鼠滚轮胎 老鼠堆硬币
Mice that roll barrels. Mice that stack coins.
就是那儿了
Yeah, that’s it.
金格先生就该去那里
That’s the place for Mr. Jingles.
你终于要成为马戏明星了
You gonna be a circus mouse after all.
要搬到佛罗里达的老鼠城去住咯
You’re gonna live in a mouse city down in Florida.
他去追了
There he goes.
金格先生
Mr. Jingles!
我就知道迟早会逮到它
I knew I’d get him sooner or later.
迟早的事啊
It was just a matter of time, really.
你这个冷血畜生
You fucking cruel bastard!
把他给我
Give him to me.
快给我 也许还来得及
Give him to me. Might still be time.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
求求你 约翰
Please, John.
救救他
Help him.
求求你 约翰 快救它
Please, Johnny, help him.
我的天啊
Oh, dear Jesus.
尾巴
The tail.
快看它的尾巴
Look at the tail.
你做了什么?
What’d you do?
我救了戴尔的老鼠
I helped Del’s mouse
他的马戏团老鼠
his circus mouse.
它要搬到老鼠城去住了
Gonna live in a mouse city…
就在…
down in–
佛罗里达
Florida.
佩西老板是坏人
Boss Percy bad.
他很卑鄙 踩死了戴尔的老鼠
He mean. He step on Del’s mouse.
但是我救了它
I took it back, though.
谢谢你
Merci
布鲁托
Brutal
你跟我来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!