你来
You do it!
你不是主角吗
You’re running this show, ain’t you?
我不知道海绵要沾水
I didn’t know the sponge is supposed to be wet.
布鲁托
Brutal!
住手 布鲁托
Brutal, no!
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean, no?
你也看见他干的好事了
You saw what he did!
戴尔死了 打死他也于事无补
Delacroix’s dead! Nothing can change that.
不值得为佩西这么做
Percy is not worth it!
难道就这么放过他?
So he just gets away with it! Is that how it works?
你们他妈是怎么搞的?
What in the blue fuck was that?
我的上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
地上全是呕吐物
There’s puke all over the floor up there.
臭气熏天
And the smell.
我叫范海把两边的门都打开了
I got Van Hay to open both doors
但那里恐怕还是得臭上五年
but that smell won’t go out for 5 years.
不信咱们打赌
That’s what I’m betting.
那个人♥渣♥华顿正为此又唱又跳
And that asshole Wharton is singing about it!
到处都能听见
You can hear him up there!
他唱得好听吗 哈尔?
Can he carry a tune, Hal?
好了 各位
Okay, boys, okay.
刚刚那算是什么?
Now, what in the hell happened?
死刑
An execution.
一次成功的死刑
A successful one.
你还好意思称它“成功”?
How in the name of Christ can you call that a success?
爱德华.戴尔死了
Eduard Delacroix is dead.
不是吗
Isn’t he?
佩西
Percy
有什么话要说?
Something to say?
我不知道海绵要沾水
I didn’t know the sponge is supposed to be wet.
你撒尿时乱滴了几年
How many years you spend pissing on the toilet seat
才有人教你把马桶盖拿起来?
before someone told you to put it up?
佩西搞砸了 哈尔
Percy fucked up, Hal.
就这么简单
Pure and simple.
这就是你的立场?
That’s your official position?
难道不对吗
Don’t you think it should be?
他明天就申请调往布莱尔脊
He’s putting in for a transfer request to B R tomorrow.
追求更美好的未来
Moving on to bigger and better things.
对不对 佩西?
Isn’t that right, Percy?
烤肉咯
Barbecue
就你和我去烤肉 烤得四处臭哄哄
Me and you Stinky, pinky
烤的不是比利 吉利 喜利和老爸
Weren’t Billy, Jilly, Hilly or Pa
而是法国佬戴尔
It was a French-fried Cajun Named Delacroix
烤肉咯
Barbecue
就你和我去烤肉
Me and you
烤得四处臭哄哄
Stinky, pinky
烤的不是比利 吉利…
Weren’t Billy, Jilly–
你要是再闹
You’re 10 seconds away from
你的有生之年就会在禁闭室里度过
spending the rest of your life in the padded room.
可怜的戴尔
Poor old Del.
可怜的戴尔
Poor old Del.
约翰
John
你没事吧
You okay?
我在这里就感觉到了
I could feel it from here.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你能听见
You could hear it.
你是说你能听见 对不对?
Is that what you mean? You could hear it.
他终于解脱了
He out of it now, though.
他很幸运
He the lucky one.
无论过程如何 戴尔算是幸运的了
No matter how it happened, Del the lucky one.
金格先生呢
Where’s Mr. Jingles?
从那门缝跑了
He run away under that door.
别指望他会回来
Don’t think he’ll be back.
他也感觉到了 我传给他的
He felt it too, through me.
我不是有意要伤害他
Didn’t mean to hurt him none.
但痛苦如排山倒海般涌来
All that hurt just spill out.
好累啊 老板
Awful tired now, boss.
累死了
Dog-tired.
我也是 约翰
Me too, John.
我也是
Me too.
我实在不想去
I hate this.
我知道
I know.
很高兴见到你们
I am so happy to see you.
你看你
Look at you.
你好久没上教堂了
We missed you at church.
我的头发…
My hair–
你很漂亮
You look fine.
我好难看啊
I’m just a mess.
她今天的情况比较好
She’s having one of her good days.
真得感谢上苍
I thank God for that.
情况不好的时候呢
What’s a bad day?
有时啊
Sometimes she’s
她会变成另一个人
she’s not herself anymore.
她会骂脏话
She swears.
骂脏话?
She swears?
脱口而出
It just pops out.
简直不堪入耳
Most awful language you can imagine.
她自己都不知道在做什么
She doesn’t even know she’s doing it.
我根本没想到她听过那样的脏话
I didn’t know she’d ever heard words like that.
听她用那甜美的声音说出那些话
To hear her say them in her sweet voice
真高兴她今天情况较好
I’m glad she’s having a good day.
也为你和珍感到高兴
I’m glad for you and Jan.
亲爱的
Honey
如果你不告诉我你在想什么
if you don’t tell me what’s on your mind
我就得用枕头闷死你了
I’m afraid I’ll have to smother you with a pillow.
我在想我爱你
I’m thinking I love you.
我在想失去了你 我会不知所措
I’m thinking I don’t know what I would do if you were gone.
我还想明天把弟兄们请到家里来
I’m also thinking I’m gonna have the boys over tomorrow.
你的鸡肉做得真好吃
Well, you sure do know how to cook chicken.
谢谢夸奖
Well, thank you.
上班之前能享受如此的美餐 真是幸福
This is one delicious treat, before I go to work.
很高兴你喜欢吃
I’m glad you’re enjoying it.
布鲁托 你要把那些土豆全吃光?
Brutal, you gonna hog all them taters?
没错 哈利 来点土豆?
Yes, I am. Harry, you want some potatoes?
别闹了
Come on, now.
布鲁托 你可别撑坏了
Soon we’ll just see your feet sticking out of there, Brutal
你们都看到他是怎么救那只老鼠的
You all saw what he did to the mouse.
真希望你能一整天
I could’ve gone the rest of the day
都别提那件事
without you bringing that up.
一年都行
I could’ve gone the rest of the year.
他也帮过我
He did the same thing to me.
他把手放在我身上
He put his hands on me.
治好了我的膀胱炎
He took my bladder infection away.
真的
It’s true.
那天他回来后
When he came home that day, he was
就好多了
all better.
那么你是说
Now, wait. You’re talking about
他真的能治病?
an authentic healing?
他能实现神迹?
A praise-Jesus miracle?
没错
I am.
你的话我当然相信
Well, if you say it, I accept it.
但这跟我们有什么关系?
What’s it got to do with us?
想想梅琳达
You’re thinking about Melinda.
梅琳达?
Melinda?
梅琳达.莫斯?
Melinda Moores?
保罗 你真的认为能帮她?
So, Paul, you really think you can help her?
治她的病 不像治膀胱炎 甚至不像抢救临死的老鼠
It’s not a bladder infection or even a busted mouse
但我想还是有一线希望
but there might be a chance.
等等
Hold on now.
这事关我们的饭碗呢
You’re talking about our jobs.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!