Home 惊悚电影 打击惊魂(1984)

打击惊魂(1984)

0
打击惊魂(1984)

Are you really up to this?
干这个你在行吗?
– I ain’t worried about me.
– Good.
– 我不为自己操心。
– 很好。
Then worry about your boss.
那就为你大哥多想想吧。
Is this job getting him down?
Is he making the right decisions?
这个活让他觉得棘手?
是不是不该接这个活?
Are you gonna have to take over
at some time or another?
说不定某一天会让你接替他?
Think about it.
We don’t want anything going wrong.
想想吧。这件事可不能出错。
You got bird shit in your hair.
你头发上有鸟粪。
Well, well.
啊,哈。
You’re no 15-year-old. What are you?
你可不那么单纯,才15岁?
You think my little friend Myrors gonna save you?
你以为麦洛斯小朋友会放你走?
You bitch.
这小娘们。
Mr. Braddock? Do you think we could
stop for something to eat soon?
布拉多克先生?咱们是不是停车弄点东西吃?
I ain’t had nothing all day,
and I’m really hungry.
我一天都没吃饭,快饿死了。
Expect I’m not the only one.
看样还不止我一个。
Her too. She’s probably hungry and all.
她也是。估计她也饿坏了。
She’s already eaten.
她刚才吃过了。
I’m gonna stop soon.
We’ll stay off the road till after dark.
我一会停车。到野地里待着,等天黑。
Sort of a lot of hanging about, isn’t?
那我们还得等一段时间吗?
Yeah. I had hoped
to cross the frontier this evening.
对。我想今天夜里跨过边境。
Bit safer. They like to stay
in their huts when it’s dark.
夜里安全。天黑以后巡逻的都躲在哨所里。
Had to make a few diversions.
You would have your fun and games, Myron.
咱们绕道走。你时刻做好准备就是了,麦伦。
– You’re not eating, Mr. Braddock.
– I’m going to get some petrol.
– 你怎么不吃,布拉多克先生。
– 我想去加油。
We’ve got enough petrol
to get to France, haven’t we?
我以为汽油一直够开到法国的。
I want to get well inside France.
我不想在法国停车加油。
– I’ll take her along.
– What for?
– 我带她走。
– 为什么?
So’s I can watch her.
And you can watch him.
这样我可以看着她。你监视着他。
Why don’t you take him along?
I’ll watch her.
那为什么你不带他走?我看着她。
Because, Myron, I think she might
distract you from your job.
因为,麦伦,我想她会迷惑你放她走。
– Come on.
– 走吧。
Mr. Braddock, I’ve been thinking.
I don’t think anything should happen to her.
布拉多克先生,我一直警惕着。
她不会使什么花招的。
Now’s as good a time as any, Myron.
麦伦,我现在就要出发。
It’s not fair.
这不公平。
It’s not fair?
什么不公平?
No, Mr. Braddock, it isn’t.
布拉多克先生,我是想说。
I mean, him – he’s a fucking grass.
He put his mates inside.
这个人 – 是个臭告密的。陷害自己人。
But her – she ain’t done nothing.
而她 – 她是无辜的。
You’re just not thinking right.
你这回判断有误。
The job’s got you down.
都是这个活闹的。
I mean, I’m game for anything,
but, Christ, there’s a limit.
我一切全都听你的,但是老天在上,也得有个限度。
You’re just not thinking right.
你这回想多了。
Here.
拿去。
Make you feel safer,
won’t it, Myron?
这下感觉好多了,麦伦?
Here.
拿着。
Put her in the car, Myron.
让她上车,麦伦。
Well, go on then!
快点上车!
– Now, Mr. Braddock. Here you are.
– 布拉多克先生。枪还给你。
You!
你!
Spanish for “Fill the tank.”
西班牙语“加满油箱”。
I’m sorry, Mr. Braddock.
我错了,布拉多克先生。
Well, eat your food then!
接着吃你的饭!
He’ll kill you if you hurt me.
你要是伤害我,他会杀了你。
Who, Myron?
谁,麦伦?
What an idea.
真想得出。
– Where you going?
– Look at the water.
– 你上哪去?
– 到水边去。
Hey. Let’s have a look at your cosh.
来,我看看你的大头棒。
Feel this.
摸摸这个。
– Razor blades.
– 弹性刀片。
What for?
想干嘛?
– I still got a gun, you know.
– Guns.
– 我手里有枪,别忘了。
– 两把枪。
Right.
正是。
– Leather?
– Yeah.
– 皮革?
– 对。
– What’s it filled with?
– Sand.
– 里面装的什么?
– 沙子。
That’s enough.
看够了吧。
Had it since I was at school,
for years.
我上学的时候就用这个,好几年了。
Made it in handicrafts. Never lets me down.
手工制♥作♥的。特别顺手。
Nice place.
好地方。
I tell you what.
我跟你说。
I think you’re crazy,
but I admire your attitude.
你像个疯子,但我佩服你的心态。
I don’t know, this whole thing… it’s not
turning out like I thought it would, not at all.
怎么说呢,这件事……完全不像我原来想象的那样。
It’s my first time, you know.
It’s like a test, Mr. Braddock said.
这是我第一次接活,布拉多克先生说,就像考试。
If I do well on this one,
he’ll take me along on his other jobs.
如果我这次干得漂亮,他以后会带着我♥干♥别的活。
And if you don’t?
如果不漂亮呢?
– Don’t what?
– Do well.
– 什么不漂亮?
– 干活。
At least I got a grand for this one,
ain’t I?
至少我得到了这次机会,不是吗?
I want you to know,
when you get the chop –
跟你说吧,做掉你的时候 –
When it happens, I’m not going
to be enjoying meself.
如果有那天,我不会以杀你为乐的。
That’s a comfort.
死并不痛苦。
– I wouldn’t worry.
– I ain’t worried.
– 我也不担心。
– 从不担心。
I mean, he needs you to drive and to watch me.
他让你开车,让你监视我。
So you’re safe till Paris at least.
至少到巴黎之前你是安全的。
Well, we’re both safe till Paris.
咱们俩都会安全到达巴黎。
You did take a bit of a risk though.
不过,你确实有点危险。
Do you think she’s won’t it?
你以为她安全吗?
I mean, we don’t want
anything going wrong, and…
我是说,既然不想出什么岔子……
she is in the way.
却又带上她。
You’re no different from him, are you?
你怎么跟他想的一样?
I don’t see how you reckon that.
我不明白你是怎么想的。
She’s got nothing to fear from me.
我是不用怕她。
I think I’ll have a lie-down.
我还是去躺会儿吧。
# Keep smiling through #
# 好好保重吧 #
# Just like you used to do #
# 就像以前那样 #
Lleno.
Lleno(加满)。
– You bi –
– 小娘们 –
Let me go. Please!
Let me go.
请放我走吧!放我走。
Please.
求你了。
Where is he? Huh?
他在哪儿?嗯?
Jesus. I don’t know.
妈呀。我不知道。
Watch her.
看着她。
We’re moving out.
我们要走了。
Climb down.
下来。
What’s she saying?
她说什么?
She’s saying, if we both jump the boss
together, one of us might live.
她说,如果我们俩现在一起逃,至少还有一个能活命。
– I’ve got a gun here.
– Then use it on him.
– 我手里有枪。
– 那就开枪打他。
He’s my partner.
他和我是一伙的。
– You’re crazy.
– 你疯了吗。