哈 特 的 战 争
比利时 1944年12月16日
在世界另一边
On the other sideof the world…
盟军部队持续不断地攻击德军
in Europe the Allied forces are pounding the Germans… with relentless force.
我们预期欧洲不会有一个安祥的冬天
We do not expect to have a winter lull in Europe.
我们还会继续攻击
We expect to keep striking…
Y集团军某营指挥部
to keep the enemy on the move… and hit him again and again.
1944年 12月
1944, December.
我离前线很远
I was miles from the front…
与战争还很陌生
and a stranger to war.
部队 油库
Troops, fuel dumps…
敌人单位
enemy units…
对我只是地图上的小点
they were pins on a map to me.
要香槟吗
Champagne?
你想表现自己
Are you trying to score a few points?
只想为战争出点力 哈特
Just trying to aid the war effort, Hart.
汤姆
Tom.
上尉要回106部队
The captain needs a lift back to the 106th.
你能给他找个司机吗
Can you find him a driver?
我可以送他去 长官
I can take him, sir.
我知道你会这样说
Funny. I had a feeling you’d say that.
今天没有多大行动 长官
Well, there hasn’t been much movement today, sir.
我知道 上尉
So I see. Captain.
别忘了 长官
Oh, don’t forget, sir.
你还要带些香槟去
You wanted to send some of that champagne along as well.
对 谢谢你的提醒 汤姆
Yes, thank you for reminding me, Tom.
将军一定会很高兴
The general should get a kick out of that.
上校
Colonel.
部队现在在波兰 法国和德国
in Poland…France, and Germany.Troops are now fighting…
三百英里的战线上作战
of 300 miles along a battle line
十个星期之内
Within 10 weeks after the first landings
在六月从法国登陆
in France last June,
盟军已经派遣了近两百万人
the Allies have landed nearly 2 million men.
你知道部队可以用什么吗
You know what this army could use, sir?
扫雪机 长官
Snowplow services.
我们可以使用一百万加仑的汽油
What we could use…is half a million gallons of gasoline…
顺便将路上的地雷清除掉
for Bouncing Betties.and a road that wasn’t paved…
德国的S型地雷
German S-mines.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
中尉 你应该去前线待一夜
on the line sometime,Lieutenant. You really ought to spend a night…
我知道 长官
I know that, sir.
当然 这不太可能 是吧
Of course,it’s not too likely, is it?
长官
Sir?
我听说你父亲是参议员
The Colonel says your father is a senator.
我想你不需要躲在战壕里吧
So I guess you won’t spend too many nights…in a foxhole, will you?
没什么好羞耻的 孩子
It’s nothing to be ashamed of, son.
你有个好父亲
That’s a hell of a father to have.
去哪里 长官 -圣维斯
Where to, sir?- St. Vith.
我想你走错了方向 长官
I’m afraid you’ve gone the wrong way, sir.
圣维斯在正西
St. Vith is due west.
我肯定圣维斯在正东
I’m pretty sure St. Vith is due east.
中士 在正前方
Sergeant,it’s straight ahead.
我可以看看吗 长官
Can I see that, sir?
我昨天刚走过这条路
I drove this route yesterday, Sergeant.
举起手来
Get your hands up.
出来
Out!
看看箱子里有什么
See what there is in the case
钉得很死 可能是葡萄酒或香槟
Nailed very much and died It may be wine or Champagne
你很难受吧
Are you in great pain?
汤姆·哈特中尉
First Lieutenant…Thomas Hart.
编号♥
Serial number…
是1841287
1841287.
想抽支烟吗
Would you care for a cigarette?
你的火车离这里有八公里
Your train is an 8 kilometer march from here.
当然 穿着鞋你会舒服点
Of course, with some shoes on…you might be all right.
汤姆·哈特中尉
First Lieutenant…Thomas Hart.
编号♥1841287
Serial number 1841287.
谢谢你 中尉
Thank you, Lieutenant.
但我俩都知道
But we both know…
你知道的不仅仅是这些
there is much more to you than that.
告诉我油库在哪里
Show me locations of the fuel dumps.
指给我看就可以结束这一切了
Just point.and we can end all this.
把中尉的军服拿来 我马上把你的衣服给你
I’ll have your clothes returned to you immediately.
穿好后 我们再谈一次
When you are dressed,we’ll have another chat.
希望是最后一次
Our last one, I hope.
笑笑 美国兵
Smile, Joe.
对你来说战争结束了
For you the war is over.
中尉
Lieutenant.
中尉 这会帮你御寒的
This will help against the cold.
不 谢谢 士兵
No thanks, soldier.
我没事儿
I’ll be all right.
你需要它 拿着
Come on. Take it.
等暖和了再说
Just till you warm up.
拿着 长官
Take it, sir.
嘿 上尉
Hey, Captain…
会有人告诉我方 我们被俘了吗
does somebody tell our folks about us being captured?
德国给军方一份名单
Germans give a list to the military…
军方再通知家属
and the military notifies the family.
必须这样吗 长官
Is that voluntary, sir?
你什么意思 中尉
How do you mean,Lieutenant?
能不能别让他们这么做
Uh, I mean… can you ask them not to?
我想不能
I don’t think so.
你得在里面铺些稻草
Have to put some straw in there.
铺在鞋子里
Straw in your shoes…
以防冻伤
for frostbite.
又一车劳工 长官
Another slave detail, sir.
女士们
Hey, ladies…
下次造炮弹时
next batch of shells you turn out…
都造成空包弹 好不好
nothing but duds this time, all right?
不会爆的炮弹 好吗
Mortars no boom boom, ja?
上尉 P-51“野驴”来了
Captain, P-51 incoming.
过来了 -我们的
Incoming!- Ours?
大家都趴下
Get down, everybody!
趴下
Get down!
大家都趴下
Everybody stay down!
别起来
Keep low!
上尉 发生什么了
Captain, what’s happening?
他们为什么向我们扫射
Why are they shooting at us?
他们没看见车厢上写的字
They can’t read the roof.
撞门
All right, get the doors!
大家一起撞门
Everybody get the doors!
快 现在
Come on, now!
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Get down! Down!
哈特 来帮忙
Hart, help out!
快 快行动
Come on! – Go! Go! Go!
快 走 我们走
Go on, now! Let’s go!
出去
Moving out!
打开其他车厢
Get the other cars!
上另一辆车
Get the other cars!
我们走 快
Let’s go! Now!
我们来拼字
We’re spelling out!
现在集♥合♥你的人
Round up your men now!
我们拼写出我们的位置
We’re spelling out our position!
我们来拼字
We’re spelling out!
哈特 扶他到安全的地方去
Hart, get that man clear of here.
入列
Let’s get in line!
到我这里集♥合♥
Assemble on me!
快行动
Move it! Move it!
好 兄弟
All right, men!
好 伙计们 重新整队
Let’s get back in line!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!