Look, calm down.
Let’s be sensible.
冷静。理智一点。
I’m gonna have a word with him about you anyway.
我会替你向他说情的。
He’ll see reason. I know he will.
他是个讲理的人。我知道的。
Willie, I don’t know about you,
as it’s a job.
威利,我不是指你,你是另外一♥码♥事。
I tell you what.
I got a feeling about situations.
我跟你说。我对现在这个情况有个感觉。
And I don’t think anything’s
gonna happen, not really.
不会出现不愉快的事,听我的。
I just don’t believe it.
肯定不会的。
Will you help me?
你愿意帮我吗?
Why didn’t you make a run for it
when you had the chance?
你有机会的时候为什么不逃跑?
What for? You’d have found me again.
往哪儿逃?你还会找到我的。
Would’ve got the boy into trouble.
毁了那小子的前程。
I’m not scared.
我不害怕。
– You’ve gotta be.
– Why?
– 真不害怕?
– 怕什么?
‘Cause everyone else is?
‘Cause you are?
因为其他人害怕?因为你也怕?
You don’t know –
你不知道 –
– Death –
– Is just a stage in the journey.
– 死亡 –
– 只是人生的一个阶段。
We’re all gonna get there.
No exceptions.
早晚都有这一段,无一例外。
Me and you and –
你、我,还有 –
It’s just a moment.
瞬息之间。
We’re here.
现在阳世。
Then we’re not here.
转眼到了阴世。
We’re somewhere else…
大概总是在
maybe.
什么地方……
And it’s as natural as breathing.
就像呼吸那样自然。
Why should we be scared?
有什么可怕的?
I was scared, at first.
一开始,我很害怕。
I was dead scared.
我怕死。
I knew Corrigan would come after me one day…
我知道科里根总有一天会找上门……
or send someone.
要不就派人来。
I’ve had 10 years to get ready for this.
为了这一天,我等了10年。
I thought, and I read.
我思索,读书。
Must’ve read a whole library of things.
整个图书馆的书都让我读遍了。
Amazing things.
难以想象。
Amazing.
那么多书。
In the end, the only thing that really worried me…
到最后,只有一件事真的让我担心……
was that he’d send some rubbish after me.
怕他派些下三滥来找我。
And I thought, if I got somebody good…
我在想,如果派来的是些……
somebody who could do the job proper…
高手,做事干净利索……
then I could do my bit.
我也没什么可抱怨的。
Did you ever, um –
你有没有 –
Did you ever call yourself, uh,
something like Walsh, uh, Wallace…
把自己想象成某些英雄人物,比如沃尔什,还有华♥莱♥士♥……
something like that?
之类的人物?
– Wallace maybe.
– Yeah.
– 华♥莱♥士♥吧。
– 啊。
Thought so.
应该是他。
I met you once in the old days.
我以前见过你一次。
Well, we was in the same room together.
当时我们都在一间屋里。
Yeah. I remembered you.
嗯。我还记得你。
You didn’t remember me though.
可你不记得我了。
What’s your real name?
你真名叫什么?
Braddock.
布拉多克。
Nothing I can do about this.
You know that.
叫什么名字无所谓。你知道的。
I read this in a magazine when John Lennon died.
杂♥志♥报道约翰·连农死讯的时候有一段话。
“Death, be not proud…
“死亡,不要骄傲……
“though some have called thee
mighty and dreadful…
“虽然有人说你强大而又可怖……
“for thou art not so;
“而你并不真的这样;
“for those whom thou think’st
thou dost overthrow…
“因为你只是威吓害怕你的人们。
“die not, poor Death…
“可怜的死亡……
nor yet canst thou kill me.”
本身无法死亡,也不能将我杀死。”
You gonna kill the girl?
你要杀那个姑娘吗?
I don’t think she’s ready.
她肯定还不想死。
Ten miles to the border, Mr. Braddock.
布拉多克先生,离边境还有十英里。
We’ll pull over soon.
一会儿就停车。
I’ve locked him in.
我把他锁车里了。
He’s still sleeping.
He’s a brave man, ain’t he?
他还在睡觉。真是个勇敢的人。
Seems so.
看样是。
We’ll do him here.
在这儿干掉他。
How about her?
她怎么办?
I’ll do ’em both.
我去杀他们俩。
Thanks, Mr. Braddock.
多谢,布拉多克先生。
I don’t think I could’ve done it really.
我觉得我下不了手。
It’s my first time, isn’t?
我不是第一回干这个吗?
Won’t be needing a gun then, will you?
所以你也用不着枪了。
Don’t suppose you could help me
get them out of the car?
还用我告诉你,叫他们下车吗?
Oh. Sure.
好,我去。
Do I still get my thousand?
我还能拿到钱吗?
– Well, come on then.
– 嗯,下车吧。
It’s all right, love.
It’s all right.
没事的,宝贝。没事的。
Valor. Ten mucho valor.
Valor. Ten mucho valor.(勇敢点,别害怕。)
I wish I could have made her understand.
我想她明白我的话了。
And you too, Willie.
还有你,威利。
Ah. “Willie.” Thanks.
啊。“威利”。谢谢。
– I said you too.
– 你也下车。
What is it?
要干什么?
I’m gonna do it now, Willie.
就在这儿了,威利。
What?
啊?
I’m gonna do it now.
我要动手了。
Not me.
不是我。
Yes.
是你。
– Now?
– Right.
– 现在?
– 对。
No, it’s tomorrow.
You’re doing it tomorrow.
不对,应该是明天。你明天才会动手。
It’s tomorrow, Willie.
现在就是明天,威利。
You’ve gotta take me to Corrigan.
You’ve gotta get me to Paris.
你应该带我去见科里根。
你应该把我带到巴黎。
I’m gonna do it now.
现在正是时候。
That’s not the job. The job ends in Paris.
任务不是这样的。是在巴黎结束。
– You’re not doing the job.
– Come on, Willie.
– 你这是干的什么活。
– 别说了,威利。
– No.
– 不。
You can’t. You’ve gotta get me to Paris.
别动手。你得把我带到巴黎。
Not till Paris.
到巴黎再杀我。
You can’t.
现在不行。
Not now.
不是现在。
Oh, God.
唉,天哪。
– Myron.
– 麦伦。
Stop him.
劝劝他。
Oh, God. Please!
噢,上帝。开恩吧!
Willie. You mouth.
威利。你说些什么。
You can’t. Not now!
别动手。不是现在!
Where you going?
你上哪儿去?
I don’t want to see –
What’s this?
我不想看这个 –
怎么下手?
– Enough.
– 好了。
Enough. Enough!
别挣扎。别挣扎!
You’re a very lucky girl.
你可真是命好。
Very lucky girl.
真是命好。
Mr. Braddock! Stand just where you are!
布拉多克先生!站在原地别动!
The exit!
出口在哪儿!
Hey?
嗨?
Exit? Exit!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!