I guess that’s one for the dump.
这两个家伙是谁?看起来不像是买♥♥♥房♥♥子的
Who are these guys? Doesn’t look like they’re here to buy the house.
别管他,等丹尼尔一来 我们就采取行动
No matter. Once Daniel gets back, we make our move.
好了 我们动手快点 别磨蹭了
Okay, let’s get hustling and no napping.
早点弄完好早点收钱
Sooner we get this done, sooner we get paid.
“让佐达预测你的命吧”
Let Zoltar predict your future!
“佐达”是什么?
What’s a Zoltar?
“凡是从天上掉下来的,都是幸运的”
“Falling sky.”
这到底是什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
当心点 别砸着我
Hey, watch it, will you, Mark?
你说什么呢?我什么也没干啊
Hey, what are you talking about? I didn’t do nothing.
对,你没有,你这蠢货
Sure you didn’t, you big doofus.
我就说这里没人嘛
I thought there was no one in here.
拜托,别再扔东西砸我了,嗯?
Ow! Come on, stop dropping stuff on me, huh?
搞什么鬼啊?
What kind of joke is this?
佐达
Zoltar.
离我远点,你这个愚蠢的佐达,不管你是什么!
Get away from me, you stupid Zoltar, or whatever you are!
来吧,来吧,打开…-接受你的未来
Come on, come on, open… – Accept your future.
好吧
Okay.
我想我听到音乐了
I thought I heard music.
不管它了
Whatever.
嘿,我的东西呢?
Hey, where’s all my stuff?
你怎么跑那儿去呀?
Hey, how did you get there?
好吧好吧,要冷静一下,一定有个出口
Okay, okay, calm down, there must be a way out.
上帝…哦!啊!
Holy… Oh! Ah!
不要过来,不要过来,滚开
Ah! Get away from me! Get away!
哎 你要去哪里?
Hey, where you going?
啊!
Ahhh!
快停下来
Stop it, stop it! Hey, hey, hey, hey!
啊,让我离开这椅子
Ah, let me out of this chair!
放开我 放开我!不,不,不
Let me out! Let me out! No, no, no!
哦!马克!
Oh! Mikey!
这是什么东西?
What in the world are you?
快叫他走开,马克
Make it go away, Mark.
快滚开,你这个…我不管你是什么
Back off, you… you… you… you whatever you are.
有没有闻到烟味儿?
You smell something burning?
马克,马克,马克…
Mike, Mike, Mike…
哇哦!
Whoa!
马克,马克,马克…
Mike, Mike, Mike!
马克!
Mikey!
什么
What?
哦!
Oh!
他们要去哪?不可能玩儿去的
Where are they going? They can’t be done!
真该死的
What in the damn of…
这是开什么玩笑!一团噪音
You gotta be kidding me! What a mess.
我早该想到了一定都是你搞的鬼
Oh, I should have known you had something to do with this.
你给我过来
Get over here!
等我抓住你这个破猫
I’m coming for you, cat!
我要把你碎尸万段
There will be no mercy!
今天气色不错嘛
We’re looking quite chipper today.
今天感觉怎么样?劳伦斯先生?- 感觉好极了
How do you feel, Mr Lawrence? – I feel great.
看来你不用再帮我打♥针♥了
Can’t say I’ll miss those shots of yours.
那,我什么时候能回家
So, when can I go home?
明天下午医生签字后才能出院
Tomorrow afternoon, right after the doctor discharges you.
太好了
Fantastic!
你的好侄子
That nice nephew of yours
都帮你安排好了 -完美
has made all the arrangements. – Perfect.
哦,我相信这个养老院一定会很开心的
Oh, I’m sure you’re going to love the retirement facility.
什么?-“罗得岛”的环境很不错的
What? – Rhode Island is so beautiful.
难道就是这个宣传册子的地方?
So that’s what the brochure was all about.
不行,我要回到我自己的家去
No way. I’m going back to my own house.
好吧
Oh, well,
我相信你侄子一定会给你解释清楚的
I’m certain your nephew will explain everything to you.
迪伦,你把电♥话♥帮我拿过来
Dylan, please hand me the telephone.
嘿!
Hey!
你们先藏起来
Hide and be safe!
嘿嘿 这次可不管用啦!死猫
Oh-ho. Not this time, cat.
找死吧
Play time’s over.

Ah.
该死的鸟
Damn birds.
该轮到你了,嗯 什么
Now, back to you! Huh, where is he?
哇哦
Whoa!
我看你这次往那儿跑
Oh, you’re not getting away this time.
丹尼尔这次是彻底疯了,这事儿搞砸了
I believe Daniel has lost his mind. This is going too far.
那怎么办呢
What should we do?
看样子恐怕没有人能阻止他了
In his state, I’m afraid no one’s going to able to stop him.
我们还是躲起来吧
We’d better stay out of sight.
啊 你就藏吧 能藏到哪儿去
Oh, you can hide. But you won’t get away.
逃也无济于事
It’s futile to hide from me.
走投无路了吧 跑哇 跑哇
You got nowhere to go. Come on. Come on!
别再垂死挣扎了 你死定啦
No more fooling around. You’re trapped now.
都说猫有九条命
They say a cat has nine lives.
那我就看看是不是真的
Why don’t we see if it’s true?
来呀 小猫 来呀来呀
Here, kitty, kitty. Here, little kitty, kitty, kitty.
不许动
Peek-a-boo!
你见鬼去吧
You are history.

Ah!

Oh.
太好啦 再也不会过敏打喷嚏啦
Well, then, no more allergy. No more sneezing.

Huh?
你们从哪冒出来的?
Where’d you all come from?
哎 我的枪,把它还给我…把枪给我
My gun! Give me… No, come here.
我要让你粉身碎骨 你这个怪物
I am gonna kick your little gear butts like there’s no tomorrow.

Oh!
你们到底有多少人?
How many of you guys are there? Ah!
不,不,不,不
No, no, no, no. No!
有啦 一会儿看我怎么玩死你们
Now, that is exactly what the doctor ordered.
请再试一次
Let’s try one more time.
喂?-丹尼尔,到底怎么回事?
Yes? – Daniel? What’s going on?
劳伦斯叔叔我现在没时间跟你讲话
Uncle Lawrence. No, I don’t have time to talk right now.
我不明白你为什么要送我去养老院?
Why on earth are you sending me to a retirement home?
你那边是什么声音?-我听不清
What’s all that noise? – I can’t hear you.
一个小时后再打给你,那时候就全搞定了
Call me back in an hour, I should be done with the house!
出什么事了 劳伦斯先生?
What’s going on, Mr Lawrence?
不能等到明天出院了
I can’t wait to be discharged tomorrow.
时间来不及了!
There’s no time to lose!
劳伦斯先生,请回到你自己的病房♥去
Mr Lawrence, please return to your room at once.
巴比特护士…我得马上回家去
Nurse Baxter, I need to get back to my house.
除非医生同意 – 可是你不明白
Not until the doctor says so. – But you don’t understand.
我必须马上回去
I need to go home now.
没有医生的批准绝对不行
Not until you get discharged.
劳伦斯先生 我们可以送你回去
Mr Lawrence, we’ll get you a ride back.
你,你在说什么
What did you say?
这里的人我们都熟 – 我们能帮你
I know everybody around here. – We’ll help you.
你们怎么了?那只猫呢?
What have we here? Where’s the cat?
他们又聚众不动了
They’re doing their freeze thing again.
就只为一件事 – 那猫已经死了
That can only mean one thing. – The cat must be a goner.

Huh?
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
大家赶快离开这里,快呀
You need to get out of there, quick!
大♥麻♥烦就要来了
There’s a big trouble on the way!
哦不,他侄子开一个恐怖的大机器过来
Oh, no! The nephew’s back with a nasty-looking machine.
情况完全失控
The situation is getting totally out of control.
我们必须控制他,不能再浪费时间啦
We’ve got to stop him now. No time to waste.

Huh?
让这房♥产见鬼去吧
This house is history!
搞什么?
Ah, come on!
抱歉,司机…能不能开慢点
Excuse me, uh, but don’t you think you should…
迪伦?丽莎?
Dylan? Izzy?
你快去找位子坐吧,劳伦斯先生
We’ve got it under control, Mr Lawrence.
你们不能,我是说你们才…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!