I’m the man.
伙计们,该我们上了,快点
Hey, guys! We’re on next! Come on!
哇哦…等等我呀
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on, man.
那 也就是同意了?
So, then, I take that as a yes?

Wow!
让我们用最热烈的掌声欢迎杰克、麦吉和雷电
Let’s give a big round of applause to Jack, Maggie and Thunder!
哦 您就是房♥地♥产♥中介?
Oh! You must be the real estate agent.
很抱歉,我迟到了 您的房♥子真是不错呀
Sorry I’m a bit late. Quite the quaint abode you have.
没错,我现在是一个人,这地方对我来说实在是太大了
Yes, but now that I’m alone, this place is just too big for me.
我要搬到一家不错的养老院去
I’m going to a nice retirement home.
所以 你看这所房♥子我应该买♥♥多少钱合适呢?
So, how much cash you think I could get for the place?
啊 让我进去看看然后再给你报个好价钱
Let’s have a look inside and I’ll give you my best estimate.
哦不
Oh, no.
我受不了了 我要赶紧换个工作
That’s it. I need to find another line of work!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!