Home 冒险电影 饥饿游戏2:星火燎原

饥饿游戏2:星火燎原

0
饥饿游戏2:星火燎原

Show them that she is one of us now.
他们会恨死她 到时自然会替你杀掉她
They’re gonna hate her so much they might just kill her for you.
好主意
Brilliant.
你什么时候…
When did you…
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我们能逃去哪
Where are we gonna run away?
到树林里 像以前说过的那样
Into the woods. Like we always talked about.
如果现在离开 我们今晚就能远离这里
If we leave right now, we can be far away from here by tonight.
我们是指谁
Yeah, who’s “We”?
你和我 还有你的未婚夫
You, me and your fiance?
这不只是我跟皮塔的事了
It’s not just me and Peeta any more.
斯♥诺♥说要杀了你
Snow threatened to have you killed.
还有谁
Anyone else?
虽然他没直接告诉我
Well, he didn’t exactly give me a copy of the list,
但我猜还有咱俩的家人
but a good guess, it includes both of our families.
除非怎样 你跟皮塔结婚?
Unless what? You and Peeta get married?
没有除非
Unless nothing now.
盖尔 我们可以做到的
Gale, we can do it.
在收获节的那天清晨你也说我们可以的
You said yourself that we could do it the morning of the Reaping.
我们现在走吧
What do you say now?
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
盖尔 你知道我对你的感情
Gale, you know how I feel about you.
可是现在我对谁都不会有想法
But I can’t think about anyone that way right now.
自从收获节以来
The only thing that I can think about
每一天 每一秒
every day, every waking moment
我都在恐惧中度过
since the Reaping, is how afraid I am.
我没有心思去想别的
There’s no room for anything else.
不过 也许离开这里之后
But maybe, if we got away from here,
去安全的地方 情况会不一样
if we went somewhere safe, it could be different.
我也会不一样
I could be different.
你觉得总统只是在吓唬你
You think maybe the President’s bluffing?
他不是在吓唬我
He’s not bluffing.
从各区情况看 他没有在吓唬我们
Not with what’s going on in the districts.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
群众在大街上暴♥动♥ 放火
There were people fighting in the streets, and fires,
治安警朝他们开枪 可是人们却…
and Peacekeepers were gunning them down, but the people were…
可是人们却什么
What? The people were what?
他们奋起反抗
They were fighting back.
发生了
It’s happening.
终于都发生了
It’s finally happening.
我就该在竞技场上吃下毒浆果
I should’ve just eaten the berries in the arena
照计划那样死去
and died like I was supposed to.
那么一切就会恢复正常
Then everything would be back to normal,
所有人都相安无事了
and everyone would be safe.
相安无事又能怎样
Safe for what?
继续挨饿 像奴隶一样干活
To starve? Work like slaves?
在收获节中奉上自己的孩子
Send their kids to the Reaping?
你没有伤害任何人
You haven’t hurt people,
凯妮丝 你为大家带来了机会
Katniss. You’ve given them an opportunity.
只是大家需要鼓起勇气
They just have to be brave enough to take it.
在矿区里已经传开了 他们想要反抗
There’s already talk in the mines. People wanna fight.
我们必须离开 盖尔
We have to go, Gale,
在被他们杀掉之前
before they kill us.
他们会杀掉我们的
They Will kill us.
那其他家庭怎么办
What about the other families?
被留下来的人会怎么样
The ones who stay. What happens to them?
他们都对你抱有期望 凯妮丝
People are looking to you, katniss.
我不要他们来指望我
I don’t want anyone looking to me.
我帮不了他们
I can’t help them.
那你走吧
You do what you want.
我是不会走的
I’m staying here.
瑟莱德指挥官
Commander Thread,
欢迎来到12区
welcome to District 12.
开始工作
Let’s get to work.
-前进 继续前进 -跟紧了
– Let’s go! Keep moving! – Stay close!
全面搜索
Find and clear.
烧掉所有违♥禁♥品♥
Burn all contraband.
放开我
Let me go!
瑞普
Ripper!
我的眼睛
My eye!
我带你离开这
I’m gonna get you out of here.

No!
别碰她 住手
Leave her be! Stop!

No!
把他带到广场
In the square.

Here.
没错 捂住那里
Yeah, hold that on there.

No!
不 快住手
No! No! Stop!
凯妮丝
Katniss!
我没事
It’s okay.
你快走 我没事
Just go. It’s okay.
滚开
Move.
还想挨鞭子吗
You want another?
来啊
Go ahead.
-滚开 -不 你会后悔开枪的
– Get out of my way! – No, you don’t want to shoot her.
信不信我把你也给毙了
How about I shoot both of you?
指挥官 你是新来的
Look, Commander, you’re new here.
相信我 我是在帮你
Trust me, I’m trying to help you.
我是海米奇
I’m Haymitch.
还认得她吗 凯妮丝·艾佛丁
You recognize her? Katniss Everdeen.
都城的宠儿
Darling of The Capitol.
她妨碍治安警♥察♥执法
She interfered with a Peacekeeper.
她也有犯傻的时候
I never said she was smart.
她也挨过你鞭子了
Look, you already got a couple of lashes in, right?
不能轻放她 她煽动民心
That’s not good enough. She’s an agitator.
冷静点 冷静点
Easy, easy.
你确定斯♥诺♥想看到
Look, You’re sure Snow wants
三个冠军死在这里吗
three dead Victors here?
现在就是这个情况
Because that’s what we’re looking at.
马上要结婚了 却被你弄花了脸
It’s bad enough that you marked up her face
这可真够糟糕的
on the eve of the big wedding.
就这样吧 我们也不追究了
Let it go. And we will, too.
好吧
All right.
没问题
Okay.
不过下一次就是行刑队来执行死刑了
But next time, it’s the firing squad.
好主意
Excellent idea.
我才不管她是谁
I don’t care who she is.
撤离广场
Clear the square!
今晚实行宵禁
You’re all under curfew.
谁天黑之后出来 立马枪毙
Anyone out after dark will be shot on sight.
带他们滚
Get ’em outta here.
盖尔受伤了
It’s Gale.
把他抬过来
Get him here.
来吧
Here we go.
放松 高一点 再高一点
Really easy. Up. Up.
好了
Okay.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
新上任的治安警长
New Head Peacekeeper.
可不怎么友善
Not entirely peaceful.
没伤到眼睛 不用缝针
Missed your eye. Doesn’t need stitches.
拿雪敷一敷
Make a snow coat.
皮塔 去取雪 我去磨草药
Peeta, get the snow. I’ll grind the herbs.
这是什么 弄疼他了
What is that? That’s hurting him.
他需要打吗♥啡♥
He needs morphining.
没事的
It’s okay.
妈妈 让我来吧
Mom. No. I’ll do it.
老天
Oh, God.
抓住他
Hold him, please.
会好一点

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Previous article 震荡效应
Next article 硬核亨利
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。