Home 冒险电影 饥饿游戏2:星火燎原

饥饿游戏2:星火燎原

0
饥饿游戏2:星火燎原

Well, yes, I’m angry.
我都快气炸了
You know, I’m getting totally screwed over here.
原本的规则是 我若赢了比赛
The deal was that if I win the Hunger Games,
我将安度余生
I get to live the rest of my life in peace.
可是现在 你们要再杀我一次
But now you want to kill me again.
所以我说 哔你们
Well, you know what? *beep* that!
所有的参与者和策划者 哔你们
And *beep* everybody that had anything to do with it!
好吧
All right then.
好厉害的女人
One woman’s opinion.
下一个
Who’s next?
转过来
All right, turn around.
这对每位参赛者都是坏消息
I know it’s a bad break for everyone involved.
弄好了
I think I’m done.
今晚要转圈吗
Will I be twirling tonight?
最后再转
Save it for the end.
还剩一分钟 好了吗
One minute. Is she ready?
凯妮丝
Katniss.
你本来可以成为最美新娘的
You would have been the most beautiful bride.
谢谢
Thank you.
让他们见识一下真正的美女
Let’s go show them what real beauty looks like.
再往上点
It has to go more up.
真美 凯妮丝 观众会爱死你的
Pretty, pretty, Katniss, they’re going to adore you.
而他们之中有许多赞助人
And there are a lot of sponsors in the audience,
所以 做你自己就好
so of course, just be your usual self.
其实 再高兴点儿就更好了
Actually, be your happier self.
开玩笑吧 穿婚纱
Really? A wedding dress?
斯♥诺♥要我穿的
Snow made me wear it.
女士们先生们 有请…
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome…
-你们熟知的… -让他付出代价
– You know her… – Make him pay for it.
燃烧的女孩
…as the Girl on Fire.
去年饥饿游戏的冠军
The Victor of last year’s Hunger Games.
凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Katniss Everdeen!
凯妮丝·艾佛丁 你真是美极了
Katniss Everdeen, you look fabulous. Doesn’t she?
我的天啊
My, my!
凯妮丝
Now, Katniss,
今晚
this is
对我们所有人而言
a very big and very emotional night
盛大而又感人
for all of us.
你说呢
Wouldn’t you say?
别冲着我哭 凯撒
Don’t go crying on me now, Caesar.
我控制不了啊 你了解的
I can’t make any promises. You know me.
就算你能我也不会相信你
You know I wouldn’t believe you, even if you did.
我喜欢她 燃烧的女孩还真顽皮
I love her! The Girl on Fire is so cheeky.
但是 凯妮丝 说正经的
But, Katniss, on a more serious note.
我们都有些失望
I think we’re all here a little disappointed,
或者说非常失望
more than a little disappointed,
因为你的婚礼没有按计划举♥行♥
that a certain wedding did not take place.
对不对 各位
Aren’t we, folks?
真遗憾 但我猜
Alas. But am I correct in assuming
你本来打算
that this is the gown that
穿着这身衣服参加婚礼的 对不对
you would have worn on that day, yes or no?
对 斯♥诺♥总统认为大家会想看看的
Yes, President Snow thought everyone would want to see it.
斯♥诺♥总统还是一如既往的正确
Well, President Snow, as usual, was right.
对不对 各位
Was he not, folks?
我喜欢它 我喜欢它
I love it! I love it!
你们喜欢吗
Don’t you love it, folks?
太美了 难以置信的美
It’s incredible. It’s so gorgeous.
能再来一次吗 来吧 来吧 来吧
Will you do us the honor? Please? Please? Please?
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my!
是只鸟
It’s a bird.
还有羽毛呢 就像鸟一样
It’s got feathers. It’s like a bird.
就像…
It’s like a…
就像嘲笑鸟
Like a Mockingjay.
你的设计师这次超常发挥了
Your stylist certainly has outdone himself this time, hasn’t he?
真是戏剧性的一幕
What the atricality!
秦纳
Cinna!
鞠个躬吧
Take a bow.
皮塔
But, Peeta,
婚礼和结婚的计划都泡汤了吧
the wedding, the marriage, never to be?
其实我们结婚了
Well, actually, we got married.
秘密地
In secret.
秘密婚礼
A secret wedding?
来讲讲吧
All right. Do tell.
-我们希望这份爱能长久 -当然能
– We want our love to be eternal. – Of course.
凯妮丝和我已经比许多人幸运了
You know, Katniss and I, we’ve been luckier than most.
所以我本来不该有遗憾的
And I wouldn’t have any regrets at all
但是…
if it weren’t…
但是…
If…
但是什么 怎么了
If it weren’t for what? What?
但是我们有孩子了
If it weren’t for the baby.
这还真是个新闻
All right. This is news!
继续说下去
Let’s find out more.
冷静 这对我们所有人都是新闻
Calm down. This is news to all of us.
取消游戏
Call off The Games!
好吧
All right.
-我们… -停止游戏
– Let’s… – Stop The Games!
大家冷静点儿
Everybody, calm down.
这是个伟大的夜晚 非常伟大
It’s a great night. A great night.
这对我们所有人都是新闻
This is news to all of us.
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
我们会慎重考虑的
We’re going to find out what we do about this.
取消游戏
Cancel The Games!
终止游戏
Stop The Games!
他们不会取消游戏的
There’s no way they’ll cancel. They can’t.
说有孩子了真是聪明
Baby bomb was a stroke of genius.
但很不幸 游戏还得继续
Unfortunately, Games are still on.
现在要告别了
This is goodbye, for now.
给你们的礼物
Presents for the boys.
这是什么
What is this?
你的标记 记得吗
Your token. Remember?
我有金头发 凯妮丝有金色徽章
Hair for me. Pin for Katniss.
你有金镯子
Gold bangle for you.
皮塔有这个 我们说过的那个金奖章
And for Peeta, the medallion that we talked about.
谢谢 艾菲
Thank you, Effie.
我们是支队伍
We’re a team. Aren’t we?
我对我的冠军们无比骄傲
And I’m so proud of my Victors.
无比骄傲
So proud.
你们真是太…
You’re so…
你们本应过更好的生活的
Well, you both deserved so much better.
谢谢 艾菲
Thank you, Effie.
真的很抱歉
I am truly sorry.
谢谢 海米奇
Thank you, Haymitch.
谢谢你所做的一切
For everything.
有什么最后的忠告吗
Any last advice?
活下去
Stay alive.
海米奇 等等
Haymitch, wait.
记得我们的约定
Remember our deal.
想方设法让他活着
Do whatever it takes to keep him alive.
向我保证
Promise me.
好的
Okay.
凯妮丝 当你进入竞技场时
Katniss, when you’re in the arena,
记住谁才是你真正的敌人
remember who the real enemy is.
我不想和其他人在一起
I don’t want to be with anyone else in there.
只和你
Just you.
这是你想要的吗
If that’s what you want.
这就是我想要的
That’s what I want.
一会儿见
I’ll see you soon.
你的追踪器
Your tracker.
看啊 他们手挽着手
Look at this. They’re holding hands.
我要他们死

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Previous article 震荡效应
Next article 硬核亨利
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。