Home 冒险电影 饥饿游戏2:星火燎原

饥饿游戏2:星火燎原

0
饥饿游戏2:星火燎原

No, not all of ’em. He’s a good guy.
继续
Carry on.
你们太惊艳了
You guys look amazing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的造型师真白♥痴♥
My stylist is such an idiot.
7区 木料 树木
District 7. Lumber. Trees.
我真想给她照脸来上一斧子
I’d love to put my ax in her face.
你现在什么感觉
So what do you think?
好像全世界都想和你上♥床♥
Now that the whole world wants to sleep with you?
我没觉得全世界….
I don’t think that the whole world…
我没跟你说话
I wasn’t talking to you.
好吧
Okay.
能帮我拉下拉链吗
Will you unzip?
好的
Yeah.
谢谢 有机会我们再来一回
Thanks. Let’s do it again sometime.
谢谢你
Thank you.
乔安娜·梅森 7区
Johanna Mason, District 7.
记住 凯妮丝 今天的目的是结盟
Remember, Katniss, today’s about making allies.
我还没一个中意的
So far I’m not overwhelmed by our choices.
可能我们要去掉最不值得信任的人
I guess we just try to figure out who we trust least
再从剩下的人里挑吧
and work our way backwards from there.
摩擦生热 热生火 理论上是
Friction generates heat. Heat generates fire. In theory.
手应该向下移♥动♥
You should move your hands downward.
速度加快
And faster, too.
-大力 -总是出奇迹
– A little brute force… -…is always helpful.
谢谢
Thank you.
桌角那边
By the corner of the table.
普鲁塔什吗
Plutarch?
不是 他旁边
No. Next to him.
力场
Force field.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
闪烁的微光
The shimmering.
左上角
Top left hand side.

Look.
那边
There.
看到了吗
You see it?
看着像玻璃
Looks like glass.
为的是把我们和他们隔开
To separate us and them.
应该怪我 去年我朝他们射了一箭
Probably my fault. I shot an arrow at them last year.
电磁的
Electromagnetic.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
很明显吗
Is it obvious or something?
很明显吗
“Is it obvious?”
-有迹象 -看你周围
– They might as well have a sign. – Look around you.
全息图 灯光
All the holograms, the lights,
都在不停地闪烁 为什么
every now and then they flicker. Why?
因为力场吸收了太多能量
Because the force field is taking up too much energy.
任何系统都有缺陷
There’s always a flaw in the system.
好漂亮
That’s beautiful.
我看到你志愿代替那个小女孩
I saw you volunteer for that young girl.
真勇敢
It was really brave.
普瑞姆是我妹妹
Prim is my sister.
要是你
If you
要是你教我怎么做这样的鱼钩
If you teach me how to make a fishhook like that,
我可以教你怎么打猎
I could teach you how to hunt.
可以
Yes, yes.
你想一起来试试吗
Do you wanna try with me?

Okay.
我先来
I’ll go first.
好消息
Good news.
至少有一半贡品想和你结盟
At least half the Tributes want you as an ally.
他们看到她射箭了
Well, they saw her shoot.
亲爱的 你随便选吧
Well, sweetheart, you got your pick of the litter.
我想要韦瑞斯和比蒂
I want Wiress and Beetee.
乔安娜叫他们”疯婆””电公”
Johanna calls them “Nuts” And “Volts.”
-好 不错 还有谁 -马格斯
– Well, okay, good. Now, who else? – Mags.
那好吧 谁都不选
All right, fine, then no one.
我告诉他们你还在犹豫
I’ll tell them you’re still making up your mind.
3区 比蒂·拉特尔
District 3. Beetee Latter.
个人评估报告
Report for individual assessment.
皮塔 我们怎么杀死这些人
Peeta, how are we gonna kill these people?
12区 凯妮丝·艾佛丁
District 12. Katniss Everdeen.
个人评估报告
Report for individual assessment.
艾佛丁小姐
Miss Everdeen.
艾佛丁小姐
Miss Everdeen!
你有10分钟来展示选择的技能
You have 10 minutes to present your chosen skill.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
感谢光临
Thank you for being here tonight
第75届饥饿游戏前夜
on the eve of the 75th Hunger Games!
既是空前
We have never seen anything like this.
也是绝后
And we will never see anything like it again.
因为今夜 就在这个舞台上
Because tonight, on this stage,
施惠国最耀眼的24颗明星
24 of Panem’s brightest stars
将争夺最终的桂冠
will vie for the ultimate crown.
今夜将是他们
Tonight will be their
表达思想的最后一次机会
final opportunity to express their thoughts.
我们表达爱意的最后一次机会
Our final opportunity to express our love.
很不幸的
And heartbreakingly,
也是和绝大多数人的诀别了
to say goodbye to all but one.
激动人心的夜晚
What a night.
让我们听听看
Let’s hear it.
多么激动人心啊
It’s so exciting!
婚纱吗
A wedding dress?
斯♥诺♥总统坚持如此 但我做了些改动
President Snow insisted, but I made a few alterations.
你们让整个游戏都变温情了
You two made The Games a family affair.
你们是所有人的兄弟姐妹
You became everyone’s brother and sister.
真不知道该如何和你们告别
I don’t know how we’re going to let you go.
我们并不是主动来的
We’re not going by choice.
你们是我们的家人
You are our family.
没人比你们更爱我们
And I don’t see how anyone can love us better.
真感人 真感人
So sweet. So sweet.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, dear?
-抱歉 -没关系
– I’m sorry. – That’s all right.
我停止不住
I just can’t stop crying.
天啊 真会有人相信吗
God! Does anybody actually believe this?
很显然 人人都信
Apparently, everybody.
她很棒
She is very good.
冠军们都很愤怒 凯妮丝
These Victors are angry, Katniss.
为了阻止游戏他们什么都说得出
They’ll say anything to try and stop The Games.
我建议你也如此
I suggest you do the same.
比蒂
Beetee…
这些年你为施惠国奉献良多
You have contributed so much to Panem over the years.
我都不知道该更留恋哪一个
I don’t know who we will miss more.
你还是你的大脑
You or your brain.
如果举办极限赛是人为规定的话
If the Quarter Quell were written into law by men,
那也可以人为取消它
certainly, it can be unwritten.
不错 很有意思的观点
Yes. Interesting concept.
菲尼克
Finnick…
我知道你有话要说给一个不在场的人
I understand that you have a message for somebody out there.
一个特别的人
A special somebody.
我们能听吗
Can we hear it?
我的挚爱
My love,
我的心
you have my heart
永远属于你
for all eternity
如果我死在竞技场上
and if I die in that arena,
我最后的留恋也将是你的唇
my last thought will be of your lips.
今晚我们见证了太多的眼泪
We have seen a lot of tears here tonight.
但乔安娜的眼里没有眼泪
But I see no tears in Johanna’s eyes.
乔安娜 你很生气
Johanna, you are angry.
为什么
Tell me why.
没错 我很生气

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Previous article 震荡效应
Next article 硬核亨利
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。