Should I wire the Crown Prince in Budapest?
我们把她认成他
It’s been done! Who are you?
该发电报给王子吗?发了﹗
I’m the family’s doctor. Are you the Chief Inspector?
你是谁?
Yes, I am.
我是她的家庭医师,你是探长吗?
You understand this is a police matter now?
我是,你知道这是警方的事吗?
Of course I understand.
我当然了解
Good, good.
好,好
You have determined the cause of death?
你判定死因了吗?
She bled to death.
失血过多
There’s a wound on her throat just above the left collarbone-
伤口在左锁骨上方咽喉部位
Uh, some knife or sword.
可能是匕♥首♥或剑
May I take a look?
我能看一眼吗?
Inspector, l-I will not stand for it.
探长,这我不能认同
The Crown Prince will not stand for it. This is not some circus sideshow.
王子也不会认可的,这不是马戏表演
My apologies, of course.
抱歉,你没错
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你,医生
Probably robbed. Gypsies maybe?
可能是被抢了,也许是吉普赛人?
Saw all those diamonds, couldn’t say no.
看看这些钻石,不是不可能
Chief Inspector, there’s one thing you should know.
探长,有件事该让你知道
Yes, what is that?
是的,什么事?
In the folds of her dress I found this small gemstone.
我在她衣内发现这颗小宝石
Seen last Thursday at 7:30 p.m. riding without
她上周四七点半独自骑着马…
an escort toward the Imperial Hunting Lodge.
到皇家狩猎小屋
Groomsman said she arrived about 8:30.
古仕曼说,她抵达时间约八点半
What was she doing riding alone?
她独自一人要做什么?
He did this. You know he did.
他干的,你知道是他干的
I know who did what?
我知道谁做了什么?
The Crown Prince! He killed her.
王子﹗他杀了她﹗
He’s done it before and you know it!
他有前科,你清楚得很
No, I don’t know that.
不,我不知道
In fact, I’m sure he didn’t. He’s in Budapest.
我确定不是,他人在布达佩斯
He killed her before he left.
他在动身前杀了她
I’m afraid the facts don’t support your theory.
恐怕事实无法支持你的假设
She was leaving him.
她本来要离开他
For who? You? Yes.
为了谁?你吗?是的
Don’t be absurd, Herr Eisenheim.
别荒谬了,艾森瀚
He killed her because he couldn’t let her go.
他杀她是因为不让她走
She knew his secret.
她知道他的秘密
What secret?
什么秘密?
Ask your Inspector. He knows.
问你的探长,他知道
Stop this right now!
别再说了
Are you completely corrupt?
你完全堕落了吗?
No, not completely, no, which is
不,就是因为不完全,我建议你…
why I’ll advise you not to accuse anyone especially his Imperial Highness,
不要指控任何人,尤其是王子
or you’ll end up in jail yourself.
否则,你就等着老死狱中吧
Where’s the guard who let her out of the gate?
让她离开城门的守卫在哪?
Gone with the Crown Prince.
王子殿下带走了
Did any of the servants see her leave?
任何仆人看到她离开吗?
All asleep.
当时都睡了
What about him?
那他呢?
He uh, he put her horse in the first stall when she arrived.
他替她把马牵到第一个马厩
This one?
这一个?
We don’t have jurisdiction on imperial property.
我们无权过问皇家所有物
Thank you. I know.
谢谢,我知道
So, what are you doing?
你在做什么?
Investigating.
查案
Listening to that magician, are you?
你也听到魔术师说的
For all we know, he did it.
就我们所知,是他干的
No, I think not.
不,我不这么认为
The Crown Prince– He’s back.
王子殿下回来了
Chief Inspector, we should go. Now.
探长,我们该走了,就是现在
And what have you found out?
你查到什么?
She was last seen riding here alone.
有人目击她曾独自骑马
Yes, and based on your information I then threw her out, Chief?.
根据你的资料,是我赶她出去的
Did she commit suicide?
她是自杀吗?
No, it was surely murder.
不,这是一宗谋杀案
Do you have a suspect?
有任何嫌疑犯吗?
We will soon, your Highness.
很快会有的,王子殿下
Later that week, we arrested a man and charged him with murder.
接下来,我们逮捕一人并控告谋杀
But I knew that that wouldn’t satisfy Eisenheim.
我知道艾森瀚不会就此服气
I had my men continue to watch him.
我让手下继续监视他
He finally emerged from his grief and bought a rundown theatre.
他终于走出伤痛,买♥♥下一间老戏院
It’s perfect.
太完美了
He fired his manager and began preparing for a new kind of show.
他开除经理人,并准备新表演
Who is he?
他是谁?
My name is Frankel.
我的名字是法兰柯
Where did you come from?
你从哪来的
I come from Brunn. My father is a lens grinder there.
我来自布隆,父亲是一位镜片磨工
How did you come to be here tonight?
你今晚如何来此?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Are you alive?
你还活着吗?
What can you tell us about the other side?
能否说说另一个世界?
What’s it like?
什么样子?
Yes, tell us.
是呀,跟我们说说
You must know things, secret things.
你一定知道什么秘密
They don’t seem to think it’s a trick.
他们似乎不认为这是唬人的
Eisenheim’s audience had always been enthusiastic.
艾森瀚的观众向来很热烈
But now he was attracting a more impassioned following.
他又吸引一批更激♥情♥的拥护者
Madame, please.
女士,麻烦你了
With these spirts, these manifestations,
借这些灵魂与表演,艾森瀚证明了…
Eisenheim has given us hard proof of the soul’s immortality.
灵魂的不朽与灵体的再现
A spirit has been reaffirmed in the face of modern scientific materialism.
能以现代科学唯物论的面貌呈现
The work of spiritualism will arouse humanity to a new moral earnestness.
招魂术召回了人性的新道德良知
It is a revolutionary movement
这是一场革命运动
and we will turn the empire into a spiritual republic.
我们能让帝国改制成崇高的共和国
Do you think Eisenheim’s behind all this?
你认为艾森瀚是幕后指使者吗?
Why must I be bothered with a magician?
为何得让一位魔术师来烦我?
He has proven to be more than a magician, your Highness.
他不是一般的魔术师,王子殿下
He is a charlatan. He’s a faker.
他是个术士、骗子
If he pretends to have supernatural I powers put him on trial for fraud.
如果他伪装超能力,就以欺诈关他
First we have to show it as fraud then do it
首先我们得证明那是骗局才行
find out how the trick is done and then arrest him.
查出怎么变的,然后逮他
This is just a rough demonstration, Inspector.
这只是很粗糙的示范,探长
But you can see how it could work.
但你可看出它怎么办到
Yes, I see. Not bad. Not bad.
是的,我懂了,还不错
We need a spy in Eisenheim’s troop.
我们得从艾森瀚那找位内应
Those Orientals, yhey won’t give us anything.
那些东方人都不肯说
I already tried.
我试过了
Then try something else.
那就想别的办法呀
What has happened here?
发生了什么事
One of those ghosts from the theatre, down the street.
有个戏院的鬼魂在街道上
Where!
哪里?
Right there, and it’s a boy.
就在那,还是个小男孩
Sick.
真令人作呕
Where is this thing?
那东西在哪?
Over there.
那里
Did you see it?
你看到了吗?
It was right over there.
就在那里
Where are you taking him?
你要带他去哪
I want to know how it’s done.
我要知道怎么做的
First the orange tree, now this.
先是柳橙树,现在是这个
Do I have to share all my professional secrets with the police?
我得和警方分享我的商业机密♥码♥?
Well, in this case, yes. Or I’ll be forced to arrest you.
这回由不得你,否则我得逮捕你
On what charge?
什么罪名?
Mmm, well, we’ll start with fraud.
先是欺诈
Excuse me, Chief Inspector.
恕我打断,探长
What!
怎么了?
I think you should look outside the window.
你应该看一下窗外
Who are they?
他们是谁?
They are here for him.
他们都是为他而来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!